La la land

MoTzu/TzuMo one shots

Tzuyu's POV 

I woke up with a yawn and got ready for school, I'm a student at JYP High. I'm close friends with this group called TWICE, I secretly have a crush on my unnie, Momo but she seems like she can't see my signals. Rumours say that Mina and Momo are dating, I was devastated when i heard about it. I asked my unnies about it but they denied everything. 

I started walking to school with my mind filled with messy thoughts. I wasn't looking where I was going and accidently bumped into Jeon Somi, a popular girl in JYP High. She knew about my crush on Momo and comforted me when those rumours started to circulate and occasionally gave advice. We had a little small talk after i apologise for bumping into her. She gave me a sweet smile as I walk into the school compound. 

I walked to my class and saw Chaeyoung, my chingu. We talked a little but stopped after the teacher came in. Class was boring and I didn't listen to whatever teacher said because I already know I'll get straight A's anyway. Lunch time came around and I met up with my unnies.

"GUYSS, DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE MUSICAL COMPETITION THE SCHOOL IS GONNA HAVE?!" Sana unnie shouted with excitement 

"Jeez unnie you're gonna make my ears bleed if you keep talking like that." I said savagely and emotionaless 

Everyone laughed at my savagery while Sana unnie pouted cutely. 

"Okok all jokes aside, who's interested in joining the play? How about we do LaLaLand? It's simple yet great." Our leader Jihyo unnie suggested

I didn't have much interest in acting so I didn't show much attention until I heard Momo unnie said she wanted to join. The unnies started babbling about how Momo would suit the female lead. 

"Hey, don't you guys think our maknae Tzuyu would suit the male lead?" Nayeon unnie suggested

"What? Me? As the male lead?" I said nervously 

"Yea I think Tzuyu would do great as the male lead while Momo does the female lead." Jeongyeon agreed.

Oh god, oh no. I'm going to act with my crush? Hirai Momo? THE HIRAI MOMO?? Oh my god my heart is gonna burst.

"Uh yea i guess I'm fine with that..." I said a little uneasy

"You sure Tzutzu? You seem a little nervous." Momo unnie asked with concern in her eyes.

"Yea, I am. As long as you're the one I'm acting with." I said with my sweetest smile

Everyone started squealing with my cheesy line.

"Okay, its settled. Momo is the female lead and Tzuyu is the male lead." 

The bell rang indicating lunch break was over. We decided to skip class to practice our musical, the competition will be held next Saturday anyway. We have to make sure we're ready.

"Tzuyu come here, you have to learn the lyrics to this song and dance." Jihyo handed me a piece of paper with the lyrics printed on it. I nodded my head and glanced at Momo who was already busy memorising the choreography. I decided to memorise the song first, I put on my headphones and started singing and drowning myself into the music. 

Soon, i got it imprinted in my head. I'm not the best singer but I don't think my voice is bad at all. I walked to the dance practice room to join Momo with dancing. 

"Tzuyu ah come here we have to learn this dance quick. It's easy and simple so it shouldn't take too much time." Momo grabbed my hand as she dragged me to the corner of the room. My heart started beating fast as my cheeks started going red. Oh gosh I'm such a mess.

We started to learn the dance and it was easy. But what scared me the most is the ending. Momo had to kiss me right on the lips and i am not ready at all. 

"Tzuyu ah, are you comfortable with me kissing you? If you're not I can just do it on your cheek." Momo unnie asked after she noticed my red hot face. 

"A-aniya... it's fine, just a little nervous thats all." After I blurted out those words i felt the softest and warmest lips on mine. OH MY GOD HIRAI MOMO IS KISSING ME. PLEASE MY HEART IS GOING TO BURST. A couple seconds went by and I went out of my dazed self and replied her kisses. 

It became an extremely hot make out session but I'm not complaining at all. We finally stopped after running out of breath. 

"Tzuyu ah, I'm really sorry I just couldn't control myself" Momo unnie apologised

" Unnie it's okay, I actually liked it." I said cheekily

Momo looked at me with shocked but a big smile apeared on her face. She leaned towards me again and asked "How about round 2 then?" 

I leaned in and captured her lips again without a word. She pushed back "I'm guessing that's a yes" with a cheeky smile. 

"Wait unnie... Can I ask you something?" 

She hummed indicating she was curious. 

"Unnie, will you be mine?" I asked her boldly. I'm tired of being a timid mouse and hiding my feelings I dont care if i get rejected or not.

Momo was shocked but smiled "Of course I will be yours Tzuyu. I like you a lot." 

I felt butterflies in my stomach after hearing that. A big goofy smile was plastered on my face. I kissed Momo passionately with all my feelings poured into it. 

"I like you too unnie. You're mine now Hirai Momo, no one can take you away from me."

And the rest was history.