How they met pt-2

The Third Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

#****Flashback continuation****#

 


" That was some tasty food. I would eat anything that includes meat", Prince Kai patted his belly.

" Can we go outside? The weather is so nice", Seulgi was excited.

Chanyeol looked out of the window. " The sky is full of dark clouds. And you call that a good weather?", Crown Prince questioned her in amusement.

Seulgi just shrugged her shoulders. " Shall we go?", Without waiting for answer she held her long skirt and ran out into the garden. Kai and Chanyeol followed her.

" What do you want to play? Sword fight? Hand combat? Oh Oh... I have spare bows. Do you like archery??" Seulgi asked with extreme excitement.

Both the princes' are baffled. They didn't expect that a girl would be interested in such things. Their sisters at palace are always obsessed with fluffy toys and board games.

"You know how to fight?" Kai asked in surprise. "Yes. Grandfather taught me everything. I'm very talented", She was proud of her skills.

"Then let's play with swords", Chanyeol pulled out his own sword. "Wahh this looks awesome", Seulgi admired his sharp sword.

"Hey look at mine. This is a new one", Kai held his sword into the sky.

They walked into the little arena at the backyard of the house. Seulgi opened the armour room and displayed the sword collection. The boys were impressed as they observed each and every sword. The entire Kang clans weapons are stored in that room.

Seulgi picked a sword and showed it her new friends. " This sword is presented by my grandfather. He gave it to me last week as it was my birthday", She beamed as she looked at her special sword.

" A ten year old got a sword as a birthday present and she is very happy about it. What a weird girl" Chanyeol whispered to Kai.

"Let's fight...", Seulgi ran on to the young boys.

Both the princes' are alarmed and took their stance immediately.

 

( After an hour)

 

The sword fight came to an end and they flopped down on the ground, quite exhausted and drenched in sweat even though the weather was cool.

"Ah that was fun", Seulgi grinned and they boys nodded in agreement. They couldn't utter a word but they were amazed at her skills.

" Go and get water for us",Seulgi ordered the Crown Prince.

" Why would I do that? You should go", Chanyeol frowned at her.

"You are the eldest one. So please...please.. please...", Seulgi whined and pulled his sleeves. He lightly smacked her head.

" Sop irritating me", Chanyeol stood up from his place to get water.

' What a persistent girl'

"Yeolll... I'll assist you", she ran behind him. "Then you could have gone by yourself", he sighed.

 

 

After some short break they walked to another armoured shack. It was full of bows and arrows in various shapes and sizes.

" Yayy now it's archery time", Seulgi yelled in their ears and Chanyeol glared at her. "I might go deaf before we leave. Stop shouting".

She walked in to pick three bows and  three sets of arrows in a holder.

" Help me"

" I should carry these?", Chanyeol was shocked at how casually she ordered him to work. " These are heavy to carry at a time. You look strong Young Lord. So please... please... ple..."

" Don't whine ", he scrunched his nose and carried the items without further complaints.

Kai perfectly arranged the targets and they picked the bows and arrows.

"Only one rule. Aim at the centre red dot ", Chanyeol directed them.

Seulgi was the first one to strike the mark and after some continuous shots the princes' succeeded to aim at the red Mark.

"I'm very proficient in archery. Grandfather is also proud of my skills", she bragged about it. "But my friends mocked me that being a girl I should not learn all this. The neighbourhood boys tried to break my bow", she sighed discontentedly.

" They are the stupid ones that doesn't know how to have fun. Our Seul is great in archery", Kai muffled a proud laughter which made Chanyeol cringe and drag Kai away from her side.

"Our Seul? When did she became Ours?", Chanyeol pinched Kai's hand.

"Ahh, Hyungnim I was just trying to comfort her", Kai whispered as he rubbed his hand and Seulgi hovered behind the tall boys.

"Are you talking about me?", she asked with puppy eyes.

" Kai says he is tired. let's just roam in the garden ", Chanyeol informed.

"These are my favourite flowers. So grandfather helped me to plant them. I planted those Tangerine trees. I water them daily...", Seulgi continued to blabber about her plants and trees.

" I don't want to know about them anymore", Chanyeol snapped at her.

Seulgi brought a basket with her.

"It's fruit picking time. Kai let's pick the fruits that are fallen on the ground. Yeol you can carry this basket behind us", she hopped with excitement.

"I have to carry this??", Chanyeol being born as a Crown Prince he never had to do such things. And he lost his patience.

"Yah! I'm not your assistant. You are my assistant", He frowned with a twitch of annoyance.

"Please please!!"-

"For the last time I'm telling you. Don't you dare whine. Why are you ordering me around? Do you know that I'm the Cro..."

'Oh No!!!'

"Ahh Hyungnim...Look. Y-your  favorite fruit. Ma-Mango?!", Kai stopped his brother from revealing his identity. Chanyeol heaved a sigh.

"Sorry. Yeol. Sorry", Seulgi apologized and Chanyeol softened his expression. "Fine I'll carry it. But only for today", he held the basket. 

The fruits were successfully picked and the basket was full. "It's getting dark. We should go inside", Kai suggested And Chanyeol carried the basket inside.

Lord Park and lord Kang sat in the main room. They observed that the children are in good terms.

"Grandfather, look. Young Lord's helped me to pick these fruits. And especially Yeol. He carried it all away",Seulgi narrated how they played together.

"You became friends?" Lord Park asked his grandsons.

" They played with me without any complaints. So they are my friends", Seulgi answered instead. And the prince's nodded.

Lord Park was surprised that his grandsons became friends with a common girl without any differences. He was proud of them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter