Together

The Third Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 
At King's Chamber,

Chanyeol was occupied with his royal works and couldn't visit Seulgi like the usual.
But he was so much used to her presence that he could not sleep alone anymore.

Seulgi was summoned to his chambers and she hurriedly went out of in her plain robes.The chilly harsh winds hit her body as she hugged herself and walked towards his chambers.

She liked such cool weather despite it's freezing temperatures.

Seulgi happily stepped into King room. It was lit with lamp lights and the curtains were drawn over the windows.

Chanyeol was in his simple night robes, looked fresh and his wet hair indicated that he just came back from a bath.

He was at his desk, hunched over some important documents and worked diligently.

He didn't see her until she stood infront of him. His face beamed with happiness when he saw her.

"Seulgi "

"Why are you always busy?", She complained.

"Being a king is not so easy my dear", He flashed a grin.

"Why don't you go and sleep?" He pointed at the large bed behind her.

She shook her head in disagreement. She wanted to spend more time with him.

"Alright, once I finish my work I will wake you up", He assured her.

With the chilly weather outside, she felt warm and cozy as soon as she covered herself in his blanket.

Chanyeol gave her a smile before focusing on his work.

But Seulgi couldn't sleep. Many eerie thoughts filled her mind. Some were good and some were bad. Her eyes swept over his room and She turned and stared at Chanyeol absentmindedly.

Eventually she was drawn into a deep slumber.

~*~  Someone was chasing her and she heard a loud scream. She saw four bodies lying on the floor.
  "Uncle Min!!!" His family was killed. She was in utter shock when someone stood beside her with a bloodied sword. "Chanyeol!! Did you do this?", She whimpered. "No ", Chanyeol placed his free hand on his lower stomach with pain vivid on his face. She looked at him clearly and gasped. Blood oozed out of his body. He was stabbed. He lost his strength and fell on the ground. She kneeled and started to cry. " Chanyeol please wake up... Chanyeol don't leave me alone... I didn't even confess my feelings... Chanyeol... what should I do!? " She continu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter