Second Wife

The Third Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Princess Sooyoung tried her best to get Chanyeol's attention but failed terribly as he behaved as if she doesn't exist in his life.

She was blocked from entering his chambers. One day Sooyoung couldn't abide their rules.

"I'm sorry your highness, but we can't allow you inside without the permission of the crown Prince. Please wait here ", the gaurds requested.

Sooyoung got furious and slapped one of the gaurds and yelled at them in a loud tone.

"know your place before you order me around",she glared.

Chanyeol was in a meeting with his officials and he heard the commotion and hurriedly came out of his chamber.

" what are you doing here?" Chanyeol questioned her with a frown.

"I wanted to meet you but these filthy servants are not allowing me. How dare they stop me!!", sooyoung complained with rage.

' Why is she screaming? Chanyeol may go deaf...', Baekhyun whispered to himself.

"First of all stop screaming. Secondly, I'm in an important meeting. So, now you can leave", Chanyeol frowned again.

" I want to know why you are avoiding me? If you are going to ignore me like this , then why did you even marry me?" Sooyoung folded her hands, staring at him.

Chanyeol wanted to speak the truth that he was forced to marry her. But he can't say such things which might jeopardize the alliance made with her Kingdom.

He assumed that it would be better to avoid her.

"Can you leave? I'm really busy", he groaned and walked back into his chamber.

"I'm not giving up", Sooyoung shouted behind his back and strided back to her quarters with teary eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  At Seungwan's Quarters,

Crown Princess and Lady Soojung discussed about some trival palace matters Then .Lady Joohyun and Lady Tzuyu visited Seungwan's chamber.They exchanged greetings and sat down to have tea.

Joohyun announced that she was three months pregnant and Seungwan and Soojung congratulated her with a hug. But Seungwan's heart ached when she thought about herself.

"Don't worry Seungwan. One day you will conceive too", Joohyun being the eldest of all patted her back.

"Lady Seungwan, how are things with Sooyoung ? Did you get to know her? " Lady Joohyun asked curiously.

"I didn't have any proper conversation with princess Sooyoung. Whenever i tried to speak,  she would just ignore me. Maybe she is shy", Seungwan covered up Sooyoung's actual rude behaviour.

"Then let's invite her for tea. We can get acquainted with her",Tzuyu the youngest of all suggested the idea and they all agreed.One of her maids was sent to invite Sooyoung for tea.

Princess Sooyoung was resting in her chamber and when Seungwan's maid invited her to the tea gathering, she looked nonchalant.

But she got up and quickly wore some precious ornaments that she deliberately wanted to show off to the other ladies. 

Seungwan should have known that instead of sending her maid, she was supposed to go and invite her. Sooyoung was going to wreck their little gathering.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Princess sooyoung went inside and glanced at other females guests.And she didn't bother to bow or greet them.

But Seungwan greeted her, "Thank you for coming princess", she gave her a kind smile.

 Sooyoung sat on a chair.

"This is lady Soojung, wife of the second Prince kai. You might have seen her in the palace. And they are lady Joohyun and Lady Tzuyu, wives of the third prince Sehun", Seungwan introduced them.

Sooyoung just nodded her head.

Seungwan poured some tea in her cup and everyone started to savour the tea.

So mannerless, Soojung thought. Those rumours of her bullying the maids was true! No wonder the crown Prince hates and avoids her.

​​​​​​"So did you get used to the palace?" Lady Joohyun asked her with a bright smile.

"Did you forget the fact that I'm a princess? I grew up in a palace unlike you all, who are just daughter's of some mere palace officials. Why wouldn't I get used?" Sooyoung calmly sipped her tea.

The rest of the women were quite shocked to hear such a rude comment as Sooyoung indirectly insulted everyone one of them.

Soojung got really furious.

"How dare you insult us like that?! And what did you call my father? A mere official?!!  My father was a loyal subject to the king. You have no right to talk about our fathers", Soojung glared.

" You are barking at the wrong tree. I just stated the fact and you can't seem to digest it well", Sooyoung chuckled.

Soojung wanted to slap her right on her face but Joohyun stopped her from doing so.

"Yes. It's a known fact that we are daughter's of palace officials and I'm actually glad that we aren't born in a palace like you. Otherwise we would have turned out just like you", Joohyun critisied Sooyoung.

"Lady Joohyun please..no...", Seungwan tried to stop the garling battle.

"Hmm... Your female companions seem to dislike me Seungwan. Did you just call me here to insult me?" Sooyoung shouted at her.

" You are the one who spoke harsh words. You insulted us first", Tzuyu broke her silence.

"Looks like everyone teamed up against me. Well you know what, I dislike you all petty women", Sooyoung shouted.

"And you Seungwan! Don't be so boastful that you are his first wife. One day he will be mine", she broke the tea cup in her hand and left the chamber.

Rest of them were perplexed by what had happened.

 Seungwan I pity you that you have bear such an arrogant woman ", Joohyun was worried about seungwan as she was a sensitive person.

"Don't worry!... Crown Prince would never like her. If she says anything next time tell me, I will fight her till she pleads for mercy", Soojung boiled with rage.

"Thank you for such supportive words. But let's just hope that princess Sooyoung would behave well", Seungwan as always tried to be an optimistic person. But deep down she was agitated because of Sooyoung's warning.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After few weeks, Prince Sehun and Crown Prince Chanyeol got fully drunk and strolled in the palace garden for some fresh breeze.

Chanyeol was suffocated in his chambers because of heavy work. He had to go through some reports about the criminal activities in the kingdom.

And when Sehun invited him for a drink, he consumed a lot more alcohol than he usually drinks.

"Hyung I have to go. My wives would be waiting for my return",Sehun bowed. "Have a peaceful night", he wished and left the palace.

Always very eager to go home because of his wives.Chanyeol smiled at his little brother.

Chanyeol was intoxicated but still managed to walk towards seungwan's chambers and his gaurds quietly followed behind him.

"Seungwan... It's me...I'm here.", Chanyeol shouted as he knocked on her door.

" The crown Prince has visited you", one h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter