First wife

The Third Wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   

 

            Crown Prince Chanyeol was eighteen and Seungwan was seventeen years old when they celebrated their first wedding anniversary.

Eventhough the queen ordered them to consummate, Chanyeol decided not to until he was mentally ready. Because he doesn't love his wife.

 Chanyeol and Baekhyun being very close friends, sometimes sneaked out of the palace.

The tall Prince even visited Baekhyun's house and was accoustomed with his friend's wife, Lady Taeyeon too. She was like a elder sister to him.

When Seungwan came to know that Chanyeol disguises himself to sneak out, she warned that it was not good habit.

She was terrified that the elders in the palace might find out about his tactics.

But Chanyeol assured her that he won't get caught that easily as he was doing it from many years.

Once, he even invited Seungwan for a sneak out but she refused to go as she was afraid that people might think that she was not behaving like a proper lady.

'It would be fun to sneak out. But she refuses all the time! She is missing out the fun',- Chanyeol thought.

 

 

 

At first, Chanyeol looked at Seungwan as a good female friend. But maybe because of his young harmones or because she looked beautiful, he started to feel different everytime they met.

"Crown Prince, the queen has ordered you to drink this brew. It's good for your health", The kind head maid placed a cup infront of him.

Chanyeol didn't like the colour and smell of it but he drank it anyway. Few hours later, his body felt hot and weird and all he could think of was, Seungwan and her pretty image.

As he got to know her for almost a year, he decided that he don't have to control his earnest urges anymore.

 

 

 

At Seungwan's Chambers,

That night, Chanyeol went into her room but Seungwan didn't expect his visit. She thought they would eat and talk like they usually do when he visited her.

Chanyeol was tensed as he sat closer to her.

"Prince Chanyeol, Why are you sweating so much?"

" I don't know" The Prince blushed.

Seungwan stood motionless. Her eyes became wide and her cheeks turned red.

Chanyeol held her hands and The princess was not able to look into his eyes.

"You don't want to?" He asked in a softer tone.

Seungwan didn't object him. So Chanyeol moved forward and kissed her.

Seungwan closed her eyes tightly and gripped on to the hem of her dress as he kissed her again. She was always taught to follow the rules, that she was supposed to obey her husband in everything. So She didn't refuse or complain not tried to stop Chanyeol.

Next morning, Chanyeol woke up and went back into his quarters to rest without waking Seungwan. When she was awake, she felt downhearted as he wasn't there beside her. She realised her status in Chanyeol's life. She wasn't someone who he cherishes.

 

 

 

 

"Why are you still sleepy?" Newly promoted Minister, Baekhyun asked as Chanyeol kept yawning in his court.

"Nothing", He looked away.

"I know what happened. Infact every one in the palace knows about it", Baekhyun smirked.

"Really?!!! Oh god!", Chanyeol was embarrassed that his secret was out.

"You don't have to exclaim. We all are happy. Especially the queen", Minister Byun smiled.

Chanyeol was somehow relieved that now his mother won't have to nag him.

Since then, Chanyeol visited Seungwan's chamber very frequently. He does like her as a close female companion but Seungwan started to love him.

 

 

 

 

 

Being the crown Prince, Chanyeol went on to various battles to prove himself that he was a worthy candidate for the title of a king.

He trained to become a great king and that was his only aim.

Seungwan missed him when he wasn't there in the palace. She always prayed and waited for his safe return.

 

 

 

 

 

 

At Seungwan's chambers,

"Seungwan... let's sneak out and visit baekhyun's house", Chanyeol held her hand.

" As a Crown princess, it is my duty to avoid doing such things", she told him firmly.

" Baekhyun is about to have his first born. We should go and congratulate them. Lady Taeyeon will be happy to see you".

"Such a happy news!!...I will have to visit them officially. I need to prepare some presents for lady Taeyeon and new born".

" There is no fun in official visits. There will be lots of gaurds and maids around us and It would be suffocating", Chanyeol waved his hands for air.

"Prince Chanyeol, I don't want the king and queen to think of me as an inappropriate lady".

Chanyeol stopped pestering her.

Seungwan is no fun. She follows the rules all the time. She is a nice person but i wish she was a bit rebellious. 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol went alone and congratulated Lord Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

"I tried to bring Seungwan but she was afraid to sneak out ", Chanyeol had a disappointed face.

"You need a wife like that to control you. If I'm not there, Baekhyun would have been the noisiest man in the whole Kin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter