Epilogue

The Wolf and The Hunter

The day Kihyun and Jisung chose to leave was a big event for everyone. It was just after Thanksgiving, it being a Saturday and everyone was home again. Much to Kihyun's amusement Taeseon and Changkhyun planned another barbecue, this time everyone getting invited over to Taeseon's house for it instead of going to the lake. It was starting to get cold for the humans, and thus gave Changkhyun the excuse to not drag the grills out to the lake.

It was a celebration of Jin's birthday and a goodbye to Kihyun and human Jisung as everyone got ready before going next door. "Go right around back," called Kangmin as he spotted them while taking out the trash. "Everyone's already there," he called. Everyone headed over, with Taeseon and Jihun already at the grill when they arrived.

"Hey, come on over, there's plenty of room for everyone," said Taeseon as he saw them. "Ah, also Sunggyu I know you don't want to feel left out so we er, left some blood for you?" He asked. Sunggyu blinked. "Oh, thank you," he said.

"Sorry if it's not fresh," said Jihun as he threw a bottle at Sunggyu who caught it and opened the bottle, smelling it before taking a drink. "Mm, thanks," said Sunggyu as he grinned in appreciation. Everyone came out in jackets, with human Jisung clinging to Kihyun as they sat with the others and talked, making jokes and telling funny stories.

"What blood did you get anyway?" Asked Changkhyun. "Pigs blood," said Sunggyu. "At least it's not fake," he said. Taeseon scratched the back of his head. "Hey, I tried alright?" He asked, earning chuckles from everyone.

"So you two are leaving in a few hours eh?" Asked Hayoung as he turned to Kihyun and human Jisung. "Yeah," said Kihyun. "I thought it was best we do it on Jin's birthday, we always have a barbecue for him," he said. Jungkook nodded, throwing an arm around Jeno.

"I knew it!" Yelled Wooyeop as he pointed at Jungkook and Jeno. Jeno blushed in embarrassment as he scratched the back of his head. "It was obvious from the moment you two met," Changkhyun said with a snicker. "And no, I'm not jealous," he added. "As Shownu once said, everyone keeps finding their mates here," he said, laughing some.

"Oh boy do I have some hilarious stories to tell about you," said Jungwoo, earning a groan from Jeno. "Please don't," said Jeno. "I'd rather be spared that embarrassment thanks," he said, causing everyone to chuckle.

"We already had that segment when I was here the first time," said Kihyun, earning a pout from human Jisung as he punched Kihyun in the shoulder. "I want to hear Jeno's embarrassing stories," said human Jisung. "Yes, do tell," said Kangmin as he went to sit down with Hohyeon and Jeongin.

"Oh come on," said Changkhyun. "Please tell me you didn't?" He asked, earning a mischievous grin from Kihyun. "Nooo," he groaned, hiding his face and causing everyone to burst out laughing. "You are a horrible pranker I will tell you that right now," Kihyun said, laughing.

"Can't be as bad as the time wolf Jisung tried to prank us after Jeongin's graduation," Hyunjin said with a snicker. "Hey! That plan worked out perfectly fine!" Wolf Jisung said with a pout. "Yeah it did!" Said Jeongin. "Until the tables you," Kihyun said with a snicker. "There's a reason no one tries to prank Changkhyun or Jungkook," he said.

"Or that one time human Jisung fell off the boulder and into the lake when we shouted his name," snickered Hyunwoo. "That was one time!" Said human Jisung as he threw a napkin at his roommate. "And we won't let you live it down," said Siwoo, earning a gasp from Hohyeon. "The silent one speaks!" Said Hohyeon, earning a napkin getting thrown at him from Siwoo.

"Well, let's eat," said Taeseon as he checked on the food before getting plates and putting burgers on each and passing it around until everyone got their share of food. Everyone continued to make small talk, making jokes here and there. When Jungwoo started to tell embarrassing stories about Jeno it had everyone laughing.

"Wow Jeno," Kihyun said inbetween bits of laughter. "I was a curious child okay?" Grumbled Jeno, causing everyone to laugh again. "How the hell is chasing after a cat only to get batted in the face with it's paw being curious?" Asked Jungkook. "I don't know," whined Jeno.

"It's not all bad," Sunggyu said with a chuckle. "Chani's also had his embarrassing stories," he said. "Same with Jaemin," Jungwoo said laughing some. Everyone chuckled and went back to making small talk with each other.

"So," said Changkhyun after they cleaned up and went back home so Kihyun could get his last minute things done. "Where are you going first?" He asked. "Canada," said Kihyun. "We'll be in Toronto for a little bit before going to Europe," he said. "Well, it'll be different without you here that's for sure," said Jungkook. "If you run into any teams we know tell them we said hi will you?" Asked Doyoung. "Sure," said Kihyun. "Keep Skype open, it's our only way of communicating as soon as we leave the U.S.," he said. "Always," said Changkhyun.

"Tell Chani I said hello," said Sunggyu. "Will do," said Kihyun as he went to grab his suitcase. Jeongin would be taking them to the airport since everyone had to return to the dorms again so Jeongin went to pack up the truck as human Jisung, Kangmin, and Hohyeon came over with their stuff and packed it into the truck bed.

"Hey, by the time you guys get back Hohyeon and I will be finished with school," said Jeongin as he grinned. "It seems so," said Kihyun as he chuckled some. "Do your best, don't screw up," he said. "Always hyung," Jeongin said with a grin as he gave Kihyun a hug. "You guys ready then?" He asked Hohyeon, Kangmin and human Jisung. Everyone nodded. "Well, let's go then," said Jeongin as he got in the truck. Kangmin got shotgun while Hohyeon, Jisung and Kihyun sat in the back.

"Well, here we go," said Jeongin as he pulled up to the airport. "Thanks again Jeongin," said Kihyun as he got out with Jisung following after him. They grabbed their bags and waved to Jeongin, Hohyeon and Kangmin before heading into the airport to get ready for their flight.