Year of Surprises

Match Making Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan slowly shook his head as he held an ice pack on Sehun’s shiner that was a lovely shade of purple around his eye, “I guess that I should have stayed behind and protected you from that tiny Omega last night…No one could sleep for hours for the tongue lashing she gave you…she was so loud and you were so whiny.” He forced himself to keep laughter in as he did in fact feel a bit guilty for leaving the younger behind last night.

Sehun stuck his lower lip out in a childish pout, “You abandoned me …..oh I mean…..I did take it easy on her, after all, she is much smaller than I am and a girl, but..but….I can’t help it that I am irresistible and attract the ladies."

“tsk…I am hungry and you are a spoiled playboy," Luhan stood up and left the table to get himself a plate from the breakfast buffet leaving behind a smirking Sehun. He walked up behind Baekhyun who was also filling his plate, “Good morning Baek, did you sleep well?”

Baekhyun jumped a bit almost dropping his plate, “Oh Lulu..you scared me…,” he yawned,” no I didn’t really sleep that well…I am just so.. exited and nervous.”

Luhan put a few sausages on his plate as he chuckled, “were you dreaming of a tall, gorgeous Alpha?”

Baekhyun blushed, “Oh god, hyung…he is gorgeous isn’t he….so dreamy….if I didn’t want to finish college I would of jumped on him and told him to make me his last night.”

Luhan’s jaw dropped, “Baek!!!! That …what….I ….what…I have no words…that does not sound like you at all, I am shocked, what happened to the 'we don't need no damn Alpha's" 

Baekhyun giggled as he moved on down the buffet to put a waffle on his plate with strawberry syrup, “Things change sometimes.  I didn't say that I need him, but I do kind of want him... At least I have full grown wolf and you have an itty bitty puppy,”

Luhan quickly followed and whispered, “He may be younger, but I bet he will mature to be as fine as his older brother, once he gets past his player ways."

The two omega brothers continued to tease each other about their future mates as they walked back the table. They slowed as they saw it full of their future family. Eric and Minwoo looked tired but very happy. Chanyeol smiled widely when he saw them approach the table, he stood up and pulled out a chair for Baekhyun, Sehun copied his older brother and scrambled to his feet to pull out a chair for Luhan.

“Good morning.. Mr and Mrs. Mun, “Baekhyun smiled as he sat down, he could feel the warmth of Chanyeol’s body as he sat down next to him.

 

“Please call us mom and dad,” Minwoo said before he stuffed his mouth full of scrambled eggs, he continued talking, but no one could understand him as his mouth was full.

 

“Ah what I think he is trying to say is, you are part of our family now so there is no need to call us Mr and Mrs Mun,” Eric smiled at the new newcomers.

Both the omegas returned the smile to the older Alpha and agreed to call them mom and dad before they started to eat. It was quiet for a few moments. All you could hear was the scraping of utensils on the plates.  Until a loud sigh filed the air as Sehun sat beside Luhan and stared at him with hearts in his one eye that was not swollen shut.

"You are even prettier when you eat…how is that possible?” He asked Luhan as he rested his chin in his hand. Luhan rolled his eyes and did not even respond as continued eating as if he wasn’t being stared at by a overgrown lovesick puppy.

“Oh, Sehun…you are on clean up duty for the rest of the festival for that little scene last night…” Minwoo said to his youngest son, “I hope that you realize that your father and his best friend spent a better part of this morning arguing…..You just had to play with Jinnie and Hyesungie’s daughter huh? Didn’t you know that she inherited their tempers.”

“Mom…I …..” Sehun attempted to put his own little twist on the story, “She’s crazy…and you know that I have this magnetic charm…”

“Shut it Sehun,” Eric interrupted with a stern voice, “You will not say another bad word about Jisoo, do you understand me, you two grew up together. I just hope that his parents will get over this and we can be friends again.”

 

“I am sorry dad,” Sehun sighed and rested his forehead on Luhan’s shoulder, “I will apologize to her and them later....maybe,” Luhan did not have the heart to push his future mate away even though his  impression of him is not good at this time. He can only hope that Sehun will grow up before they have their binding ceremony in a year.

Chanyeol kind of felt bad for his little brother (but not really)  and decided to change the subject and get the focus away from his young wayward brother, “Oh..mom, do you have a robe that Baekhyun can wear later for tonig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter