Safe Room

Match Making Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the time that Chanyeol and Taeyong finished their chat it was passed midnight.  There was no way that Chanyeol was going to drive back to Seoul at that hour.   Taeyong bid him goodnight and stumbled to his room.

Chanyeol gently knocked on Baek's door before he let himself in.  He could see his small bundle of joy laying on the bed under a thick comforter.  He moved silently to the bed and sat on the edge to look at his omega.

Baek rolled onto his back and stretched his arms over his head while he yawned in the most adorable way.  Chanyeol cooed, "Is my baby awake?'

Baek sat up and wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck, "i waited but you guys took too long and I fell asleep.'

"I am sorry baby, but Tae and I have everything straightened out now."  Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun's small waist, "he is actually a really good kid."

"MMM, that is good, " Baekhyun's voice was muffled because his face was squished in the crook of the taller's neck.

"Yes, I even invited him to this year's festival...i had to break the news to him that neither of the men he is seeing is his true mate.""

"Better you than me, " came the reply with a slight giggle, "I didn't have the heart to tell him, was he too heart broken?"

"On the contrary, he seemed rather relieved, this way he didn't have to make choose between them.'" Chanyeol chuckled softly.

Baekhyun pulled away slightly so he could look into Chanyeol's eyes, "I missed you so much, can you kiss me now?"

Without hesitation Chanyeol attacked those candy lips that he longed for a long time.  The kiss continued to build and build until Chanyeol was on his back and Baekhyun was straddling his hips.

"Alpha....alpha why do you smell even more delicious than ever,". Baekhyun mummered lowly as he began to slowly grind his hips onto Chanyeol's pelvis.

Chanyeol could feel Baekhyun's body temperature increase at an alarming rate and the sweet smell of arousal filled the air.  He very carefully lifted Baekhyun off him as he sat up and looked closely at Baekhyun's face.  

"Baby, oh god...are you in heat?"

"I don't know I never had one before?"  Baekhyun whined as he clung to Chanyeol.

"Do you have any of the tea that's my mom gave you?  Or any suppressants?"  Chanyeol was beginning to panic.  

"I am out of tea, I was supposed to pick up my pills today, but class ran over and the pharmacy closed, " Baekhyun was close to tears, "Please take care of me Alpha.....your omega wants to be knotted."

"You know we can't until we are bonded,". Chanyeol said weakly. "I need to get you something, I will be right back"

"DON'T GO PLEASE, I NEED YOU, ". Baekyun began to wail.  And as much as it tore Chanyeol apart he got out of the bed and ran out of the room to be met by a sleepy Taeyong.

"What is wrong with Baek?" Taeyong asked as he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, but before Chanyeol could answer his eyes opened wide, "Oh He is in heat!"  He could smell the pheromones in the air.

Chanyeol start to stumble as his vision got blurry, "Oh god no....this can't be happening now...contact your RA immediately...we need access to the safe rooms.  I know that they are in this dorm, every college has them.

Taeyong knew what he meant and as much as he didn't want to call Jaehyun after breaking up with him he called him right away.  

"Jae...no shut up, I am not calling to get back with you....we have a code red emergency that needs to be taken care of right now so.....no forget your fragile feelings and get up here now....with back up!!!  We have a heat and what I think is a rut starting....No not mine you get up here asap!!!!"  

He hung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter