Scents

Match Making Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once they were done with the ceremony, the couple headed to the feast.  They could hear Joy tell Minseok and Jongdae ways to improve the taste and potency of their moonshine, liquor, poison, or whatever they wanted to call it.

 

“They should name their brand ‘The Three Stooges.’”  Baekhyun joked as he grabbed Chanyeol’s hand before they headed to the dining area.  Sounds of happy chatter and booming laughter surrounded them. Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun in shock but then agreed, “That would be so fitting.”


 

They swung their joined hands back and forth as they walked, Chanyeol glanced over and admired the profile of his Omega, “Baekie, you are so beautiful, how did I get so lucky?”  Before Baekhyun could even blush, Chanyeol found his back pressed up against a tree.

 

“Maybe I am the lucky one,”. Beakhyun’s breath was warm against Chanyeol’s lips as he moved closer to the taller, “You make me so crazy.”

 

Chanyeol was surprised but liked this aggressive side of his future mate and wrapped his arms around the slim waist and pulled Baekhyun closer to him.  They stared at each other lips before the smaller finally came to his senses and pulled away, his face bright red. He cutely curled his fists by his cheeks, “Oh my god, I am so sorry, I don’t know what came over me.”   He took off running.

 

“Baek!! Wait...wait for me, “Chanyeol chased after the small man, but he was too fast.

By the time they reached the dining area Chanyeol saw his dad talking to a group of their large Alphas, the soldiers and protectors of their clan.   Minwoo was standing next to Eric but when he saw the couple running back to dining area he erased the serious look on his face and intercepted Baekhyun and lead him away to his and Eric’s tent so he could change out of the robe.  Chanyeol walked up to his father just as the men bowed their heads and left, headed towards the front gate of the camping area.

 

“So...did you just send them to take care of what I told you about?”  Chanyeol tried to catch his breath, his hand rested on his hips.

 

Eric walked closer and put his hands on Chanyeol’s shoulders, “Yes son...they are headed out to take care of the issue that you told me about...they got a good lead already.”

 

“Already?  That was fast?”  Chanyeol asked his father.

 

“Yah, we may look like a bunch of dumb wolves frolicking in the woods and twitterpating, but we have the best intel in the world, “. Eric assured his son with a smile.  He patted the younger on the cheek, “Now I must go and join your mother to make sure he eats a good dinner...he needs his energy.” Eric chuckled as he walked away.

 

“Dad, are you sure you are not rabbits instead of wolves?”  Chanyeol laughed as he followed the older man to the buffet, He could see Baekhyun and his mother disappear into his parents tent.  He felt his pulse race as he remembered the way the smaller pushed him against the tree. Did he really have to wait a year? And if so, how would he make it.

 

After Chanyeol filled his plate he carried it to the table and set it down, he took his robe off and put it over the back of his chair.  Under the robe he was wearing a simple black t shirt and a pair of tight jeans. He sat down and started to eat his food, he did not see his mother and Baekhyun approach the table, nor did he see Baekhyun almost drop his plate of food.  Minwoo, however did see that and giggled, “I see that my son affects you much the same way that my Alpha affects me.”

 

Minwoo left Baekhyun standing there with his mouth hanging open as he went to join his husband at the head of the table.

 

“Hey Baekhyun close your mouth, flies might fly in there, “ Luhan teased, “That would be gross cuz you know flies crawl all over and lay eggs and stuff.

 

Sehun laughed as Baekhyun blushed  a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter