Sleep over

Match Making Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as their lips touched, Chanyeol knew that he was in deep trouble. Even though Baekhyun tasted of alcohol Chanyeol could taste the Omega’s natural sweet flavor.  His arms tightened around the smaller as he pulled his headback to look at the face of the man in his lap. His almond eyes were dark with want as they traced the outlines of the most beautiful face that he had ever seen.  Baekhyun’s eyes were still closed and his lips were slightly parted.

 

“Don’t stop, Yeollie,” Baekhyun whispered as he pulled Chanyeol’s head down so their lips could connect again.  Chanyeol groaned as he swept his tongue across Baekhyun’s soft lips that were opened wider to allow Chanyeol’s tongue to enter The inviting cavern.  They melted into each other as their kiss deepened with each passing second.  Chanyeol shifted their bodies so they were laying on his bed, with his body hovering over the trembling body of his small mate.  He stared down into the eyes of the one that is meant for him for the rest of his life. As much as Chanyeol wanted to go all the way with Baekhyun, he knew that he could not and he would Not take advantage of the younger in his drunken state.  Baekhyun’s arms were still wrapped around Chanyeol’s neck, the tip of his slender finger drew circles on the back of that same neck that made goosebumps rise on Chanyeol’s arms.

 

“Are you just going to look at me like that for the rest of the night?”  Baekhyun asked before he bit his lower lip seductively. Chanyeol closed his eyes and let out a long breath before he answered.

 

“You are so dangerous, Baekie, “ he answered as he opened his eyes again, “I am already so addicted to you and your sweet lips….my body is telling me to take you and wreck you, “he leaned down to whisper in Baekhyun’s ear, “I want to hear you my name as I make you mine in all ways….but we can’t we have to go through the binding ceremony first.”

 

Chanyeol pulled back and rested his weight on his elbows, one on each side of Baekyun’s body.  He brushed some hair off of Baekhyun’s forehead and smiled at the way the younger shivered in his arms.

 

“Does your body not work unless we go through the ceremony?” Baekhyun pouted adorably to which Chanyeol could not help but coo at the cuteness.  Chanyeol grounded his pelvis into the withering body under him. 

 

“My body works perfectly fine, can’t you feel that?”  Chanyeol smirked at the expression on Baekhyun’s face.  He could feel fingernails dig into the skin on his shoulders.

 

“Yes, I can definitely feel that…” Baekhyun whispered, “so why can’t we?  The alpha’s in my pack don’t care about ceremonies.”

 

“My little drunk omega.”  Chanyeol teased, “ the alpha’s in your pack are gone aren’t they? “. He placed a soft kiss on Baekhyun’s forehead.

 

“In our pack, we value our omegas, we worship them, “Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun’s right cheek, “we don’t use their bodies for our pleasure only, “ he kissed Baekhyun’s left cheek, “we are taught to give our partners the utmost pleasure, I promise you will literally think that you are going to heaven...many times...for the rest of your life.”

 

Chanyeol lowered his face so his lips brushed against the part of Baekhyun’s neck that would some day bear his mark.  He felt his teeth start to elongate, but pulled them back as he came to his senses.

 

Baekhyun arched his back as he felt Chanyeol’s lips on his neck, he turned his head to expose his neck in surrender.

 

Chanyeol pulled back his breathing was ragged, “damn baby, you don’t know what you are doing to me...I don’t want to do anything that you will regret, you are under the influence of whatever it is you were drinking.”  He got off of Baekhyun’s body and laid on his side, he pulled the smaller into his arms in a protective way. He sent out waves of calming pheromones as he petted the top of Baekhyun’s head.

 

Baekhyun whined loudly but clarity slowly entered his head he buried his face into Chanyeol’s chest in embarrasment, “Oh, you are right, you must think badly about me...I threw myself at you, I am honestly under the influence of Park Chanyeol, I am drunk on you.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled as he breathed in the scent of Baekhyun’s hair, “I hope that you will continue to throw yourself at me, I love it….but for now, .let’s rest for a few hours, tonight is the last night for matching, I need your help...then tomorrow night is the binding ceremony.”

 

“Mmhmm, let sleep,”. Baekhyun murmured as his eyes closed.  Soon both were in slumberland dreaming about the one that they held in their arms.

 

A few hours passed, but it only seemed like a few minutes before they were woke by the sound of movement in the camp.  The omegas and betas were up and getting things ready for breakfast.

 

Chanyeol opened his eyes and looked at the smaller in his arms, “Baekie, you have to wake up now...we have to sneak you out of here before my parents find you in my arms...in my tent.”

 

A small frown formed on Baekhyun’s face, “I am awake, but my head is pounding.”

 

“I am sure that they make hangover soup for those that like to drink, like the American’s.”  Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter