The First Round

Match Making Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol took one last look at himself in the mirror, he sighed as he ran his fingers through his shiny red hair, “Well, I guess this is as good as it is going to get.”  Chanyeol really had no idea how attractive he was, heads turned wherever he went.

 

He could feel the hustle and bustle as he stepped out of his home.  The campground was alive with excitement. The smell of roasting meat filled the air for the feast after the first ceremony tonight.

This year there would 3 nights of matching ceremonies since there were so many participants.  Chanyeol only knew it would get bigger each year as more and more clans from all over the world have expressed interest in participating due to his success in match making.  He has had 100% success in the couples that have been brought together. Word has spread and everyone wants to find their true mate.

 

He made his way to the ceremonial circle that was in the middle of the camp.  He saw the familiar wide shoulders of his father still studying the intricate carvings that the son created in the polished wood.   There were long ropes made of flower draped over the corners of the altar. He quietly approached his father, he heard a deep chuckle escape from the chest of the older man.

 

“How is my son on this beautiful day, “ His father asked without even turning around.  Chanyeol smiled and stopped next to his dad to admire his own work.

 

“I am fine, father, “Chanyeol responded, “and so happy that you are here….what made you decide to join the ceremonies this year?”

 

His father turned his handsome face towards Chanyeol with a bright smile on his face, “Something told me that I could not miss this year’s festivities or I would regret it….your mother is very happy to be here as well.”

 

Chanyeol looked around, his eyes searching for the short form that was his mother, “Where is he?  I miss him so much...I need his advice on this recipe that I am trying?....and to also let him know that your youngest son is a headache.”

 

Chanyeol’s father threw his head back in laughter, “Somethings never change,  I can’t wait for the day that boy settles down.”

 

“Hopefully it happens soon. “ Chanyeol replied as he felt arms wrap around him from behind.

 

“Oh it is my oldest baby…” a muffled voice said, “ I have missed you so much.”

 

Chanyeol’s father reached out to pull a short man from behind his son’s back, “Now Minbongie, don’t mess up his robes and get them wrinkled, our son has to look good.”

 

“Well, of course he will look good, he takes after his gorgeous father, Riggypooh.”  Chanyeol’s mother told his husband.

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, “Riggypooh?  really mom, is that what you call dad?”

 

Minwoo smirked, “I call your father many things, especially when we…”

 

Chanyeol’s father pulled Minwoo close and put his hand over his mouth so he could not elaborate on what he was going to say, “Minbongie, in the presence of your sons or in public, please call me yeobo or Eric.”

 

Minwoo giggled until his eyes set upon the altar, he pushed Eric’s hands away and got closer to it to get a better look, “ Oh, Yeobo, this looks almost exactly like the one that you carved all those years ago,  when you and I were bond mated.” he reached out to trace the carvings of a larger wolf wrapped around a smaller wolf in a protective stance.

 

Chanyeol could not help but smile at his parents, their relationship was life goals, he could tell that they were truly in love and they looked amazing together, “Mom….dad, what does that mean?

 

They both looked at each other and then back at him shrugging their shoulders when a young body collided with them all loud and exuberant.

 

“Mom...dad...what!!!!  are you re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter