6 Months Later (very short update)

Match Making Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So what are you wearing baby?"  Chanyeol asked his little omega through the screen of his phone.  Baekhyun smiled slyly at the man before he answered.  "The shirt that I stole from you the last time that I saw you." 

"Oh you mean my favorite blue button down shirt? I was wondering where that went." Chanyeol teased the smaller man, "Stand up and let me see it."

He could see Baekhyun's head move slowly from side to side, "Show me yours first, then I will show you mine."  Baekhyun loved to see Chanyeol in his suit and his hair slicked back.  CEO Chanyeol was so much different than festival camp Chanyeol.    Baekhyun really loved both sides of his future mate.  It has been six months since the festival ended.  They have only been able to see each other a couple of times.  Baekhyun's college is in Busan and Chanyeol's company is in Seoul.  Both have been busy, they keep in touch mainly through texts and phone calls.  To be able to Facetime is a special treat.  

 

Chanyeol was still in his office even though it is late at night, trying to complete the finishing touches to the new line of skincare that will be launching soon.  Baekhyun is between finals.

Chanyeol always willing to make his baby smile, set his phone on his desk and propped it up so he could stand to do a 360 to show off how he filled his black Armani Suit.  

"Whew daddy, you look so sharp. "  Baekhyun yelled and clapped his hands, "Bravo to your parents and their good genes....I salute them."

Chanyeol laughed as he sat down and pointed to the phone, "Your turn, baby love, show daddy what you got."  

Baekhyun giggled and stood up as he turned around in front of his lap top, Chanyeol's shirt falling midthigh.  Chanyeol let out a wolf whistle just as the door to his office swung open and he could see the door behind Baekhyun o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter