New Puppies

Match Making Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol drove on as Jongin sat in the passenger seat with his phone in one hand and the other hand was up to his mouth as he gnawed on his fingernails.

"Soo baby, we are on our way if this old man would hurry the hell up, " Jongin whined into the phone.

Chanyeol growled, "I am driving as fast as I can, there is alot of traffic.  Can't you see?"  he gestured towards the street infront of him and to the line of cars that are slowing them down.

"Soo, I know it is hard, please just endure a little longer please."  Jongin pleaded before he ended the call.

"I know bro, It is just that Soo had such a hard time with the first set of twins...I am so worried," Jongin was almost in tears, "I just need to be there for him."

Chanyeol sighed, "I know Nini...look it might just be faster if you changed and ran there, this traffic is too ing bad right now."

Jongin did not even take a second to think about it, he opened the car door and jumped out. He slammed the door shut just as he changed into his wolf form, leaving his clothes on the sidewalk as he ran away.  It was a good thing that he thought to leave his wallet and phone on the car seat before he jumped out.

Chanyeol chuckled as the big wolf startled a couple of civilians that were on the sidewalk.  However, it was nothing really new to see wolves running around here and there anymore, it was just the suddeness of it that took the walkers by surprise.  Chanyeol's phone chimed with a notification, he picked it up and looked at the screen.  His baby posted a new pic on Instagram.  He opened it up and saw that Baekhyun had posted a selfie of him and that beta from earlier, with the caption of "My y roomie."  

Chanyeol bit back the bitter sting of jealousy and put his phone down.  He trusted his soon to be mate, but he was jealous that some other male, and a very good looking one at that was spending more time with his love than he was.   He also knew that he was neglecting the little Omega lately and vowed to change that soon.

About an hour later he finally made it to the hospital and parked the car.  He went to the maternity unit for wolves and asked for Kyungsoo's room.  He got to the room and knocked on the door softly before he entered.  The door was opened by a very exited Jongin that was dressed in daddy scrubs when they changed back to their human form.  It was nothing new for a wolf father to be to arrive at the hospital in wolf form ending up with  nothing to wear.  The scrubs were standard issue.

"Chanyeol,  you are here, finally....come in,"  Jongine opened the door widely, "Soo already had the pups, they couldn't wait for their uncle, a brand new baby boy and girl."

Chanyeol walked in with a big smile on his face, he could see a tired, but happy Kyungsoo laying on the bed with a tiny baby in each of his arms.

"Oh congratulations...to the both of you,"  he walked over to the bed to peer down at the new twins and cooed at them, "They are so tiny...so cute."

Jongin shut the door and followed closely behind, "They are gorgeous aren't they, they take after me."

"Oh shush, hubby, they look like both of us, " a  heart shaped smile graced Kyungsoo's face, " Do you want to hold one Chanyeol?"

"Oh....I am...I might ...I don't, "  Chanyeol stuttered putting one hand on the back of his neck.

Jongin gently took the baby girl from Kyungsoo's arm and nuzzed his face into her hair for a minute, "Don't be scared Chan, you will need the practice.  I am sure that you and Baek will have a baby shortly after you are mated."

Chanyeol blushed at the thought holding a tiny being that was part of him and Baek in his arms, "Are you sure I won't hurt the baby?"

"Nonsense....hold out  your arms,"  Jongin started to place the baby into the outstretched arms of the bigger Alpha,"  Yeah just like that....becareful of the head, babies necks aren't that strong yet."

Chanyeol cradled the baby in his arms and peered down at the sweet sleeping face, "Oh this is nice....I think I might get the hang of this."

Jongin and Kyungsoo beemed at their lead Alpha, "See, I think you are a natural....you will also get more practice when your mom gives birth."

"Oh yeah...that is true right, " Chanyeol laughed softly so he would not wake the baby up, "He is due to give birth in about 3 months, can you believe they are starting again?"

"Of course we can, your parents are like rabbits, I wouldn't be surprised if they even have more babies, since your dad got his waunderlust taken care of,"  Kyungsoo laughed, "Hubby can you take your new son?  I am getting really sleepy."

Jongin rushed to take the boy, " Of course my love, you get all the rest that you can.  Chan and I got the babies for now."  He kissed Soo on the forehead.

Chanyeol and Jongin took the babies over to the lounging area to sit and take care of the babies as Kyungsoo swiftly fell asleep.

 

****

 

"Are you sure it is ok that we just show up like this?"  Taeyong asked Baekhyun as he rang the doorbell.

"Of course, it's my brother, he will be happy to see me."  Baekhyun giggled.  A frazzled voice came out of the speaker.

"Who is it ?"  it was Sehun.

"Hyung it is me Baek and my room mate from college."

"Oh thank god."  The heard the buzzer that unlocked the door ring.  Taeyong opened the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter