Not What it Seems

Match Making Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N just a short update today...so sorry.  I am trying to decide if I want to keep it fluff or include a bit of , lol

 

 

Minwoo paced back and forth in front of the kneeling couple that was Sehun and Luhan.  The couple had their heads down. Occasionally Sehun would look up at Chanyeol or his father, his eyes begged for help.  Everyone knew that an angry Minwoo was like a locomotive. Luhan was still very quiet, his eyes still looked disorientated.  Minwoo bit his thumb nail, every minute or two he would stop and huff at them. He was trying to formulate words in his head but was having a difficult time.

 

Eric walked to the agitated man and put his hands on his shoulders, “Now baby, you need to calm down, this stress is not good for you.”

 

Minwoo snarled and pushed Eric away, “This is all of your fault!!”

 

Eric was startled, “How can this be my fault...I didn’t do anything.”

 

“Exactly...if you would have disciplined YOUR son earlier this would not have happened...but NOOOOO you secretly encouraged his playboy ways didn’t you...huh...huh?”   Minwoo yelled in an accusing tone.

 

“What...no….wait...now he is my son?”  Eric asked, “What happened to our son?”

 

Minwoo squinted his eyes up at his husband, “Oh all of you Alphas….all the same, especially newly presented bratty spoiled alphas….throwing your damn alpha pheromones around..confusing us omegas..it is just not fair.”  He threw up his arms and turned his back on Eric.

 

Baekhyun let go of Chanyeol’s hand and walked over to Luhan and got on his knee in front of his brother.  He put his fingers under Luhan’s chin and lifted his face so he could look into the other’s eyes, “Lulu...did Sehun use his pheromones to confuse you, “Baekhyun swept his eyes over at the young alpha, “Did he use that to his advantage and make you do something you didn’t want to do?”

 

“Baek…” Chanyeol started.

 

“Now listen here….”. Eric started.

 

“Eric’s son would never….”. Minwoo started.

 

“What…” Sehun started.

 

Luhan’s eyes cleared up as he stood to his feet, “Alpha pheromones….yes….a lot of them...but I wanted to kiss him….damn it…..” he looked at Minwoo and Eric, his eyes darted between the two, “Sneaky….Your.Son.Is.A.Stupid.y..Alpha…..I hate him...but I love him…..,” He put his hand on his neck and looked at Baekhyun, “Hyunnie, I wasn’t ready.”  His face turned red and he pushed Sehun to his and ran out of the tent.

 

Baekhyun turned to run after him but was stopped by Chanyeol grabbing his wrist, “Wait Baek..”

 

Baekhyun looked at the hand on his wrist and shook it off, “Let me go you damn goofy looking yoda eared giant alpha.  It’s bros befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter