Song of the Omega

Match Making Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was waist deep in the water with Luhan, he wiped down his brother faces with a cool, wet, soft cloth.

"I am going to pamper you for the last time Lulu," he whispered softly, "I don't know when we will be able to spend time like this with each other again."

Luhan slowly sipped on the mug of soothing tea as he enjoyed the attention from his baby brother. " Thank you Baekkie, this water and tea are making me feel so much better and it won't be that long...I..we...won't allow it, we need time for LuBaek time."

"Lubaek?" Baekhyun giggled, "Is that like a ship name.?"

"It's our bro name, " Luhan smiled beautifully, "You are the best little brother than anyone can have, I am so happy that we still have each other...I wish mom and dad ....do you think, do you think that they know somehow that we found our mates
and are now safe?"

Baekhyun gently cupped Luhan's face in between his hands and wiped a stray tear with his thumb, "Of course they do, hey do you remember that song that mom used to sing to us? She taught it to us so we can sing it to each other for comfort?"

Luhan nodded as Baekhyun began to sing a song so softly at first but his angelic voice got louder and stronger with each word. Soon Luhan joined in and their combined voices reached the other omegas. Tao and Soo stopped getting the robes ready for the binding ceremony and walked over to the edge of the water, they held hands and joined in singing the beautiful song. It both woke up and soothed something in each omega's soul.

Beakhyun and Luhan waded throught the water to join all of the omega's that had gathered there. Minwoo took a hand of each of them, tears ran down his face as all of the omegas of the camp formed a large circle. Their voices rang through the forest and raised a heavenly crescendo of the final chorus. All wolves and human guests alike stopped to listen and felt the healing and peaceful properties of the magical song. There was no other sound to be heard it was as if all living creatures took notice and felt the affects of the lyrics.

The alpha's on the other side of the camp also benefitted from the Song of the Omega, they all mellowed out, especially Sehun.

"I know now what you mean dad, that one person will become the center of my world, I didn't want to believe it and I didn't think it would be this fast, but here I am about to be bonded with my mate today."

Eric and Chanyeol looked at him in shock, he actually sounded like a grown up for once, granted he was being thrown into the position sooner than they all thought it would happen.

"Wow, has my son finally grown up, you sounded so mature right now." Eric through his arm around his youngest son's shoulders.

"I can be grown up when I want to dad. I always could, but it is so much funner being the spoiled brat that you all know and love. It's so fun to get you all riled up." Sehun smiled. Eric laughed and squeezed Sehun to him.

"Do you know any advice you know regarding...the bonding night?" Eric asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Um....I think that I got that down pat dad, no worries there." Sehun smirked, "its not like I don't have experience."

"Yep that is our Sehun," Chanyeol laughed and threw his arms around his baby brother. " I love you bro!"

All three men fell to the ground laughing. Eric pulled away and sat up, "This little reprieve in your rut and Luhan's heat will not last much longer, we need to get this bond ceremony done soon."

Sehun stood up and wiped his jeans off, "My omega would be more than happy if I showed up ."

"I am sure, but we don't need to see all that.." Eric laughed, "Chanyeol, Sehun get ready. I need to make sure the final touches are done ...all the food and drinks are stocked, because after the final feast tonight and other things for the next couple of days, no one is going to have their minds on cooking and all that."

A thought came to Chanyeol, "Um dad, since Baek and I will be the only couple that is not going to be bonded tonight, we have to leave after the ceremony right?"

Eric nodded, "Unless you can change his mind...you better leave or the pheromones that will be flying around will take away both of your control."

"I would love to, " Chanyeol laughed, "But I will respect his wishes no matter how hard, he is worth the wait."

"Ok, I will see if Wannie and Andy can pack up Baek's stuff and you can leave with the human guests when the ceremony is complete."

"Ok dad."

Eric swatted Chanyeol on the , "I am so proud of you son. So proud of both of my sons." Eric turned around and walked away before his sons could see the tears in his eyes. He can't blow his cool dad image.

Chanyeol sighed as he clapped his hands together, "Ok, Sehunnie let's get you handsome."

"I am already handsome, don't need to get me there," Sehun laughed, "You need to work about yourself."

"Aish you forever brat," Chanyeol smiled and ruffled his younger brother's hair.

After some time all of the omegas were gathered around Luhan getting him ready since his bonding has to be done before the ceremony later that evening. He was dressed in a white silk robe that was decorated with cherry blossom stitching. His eyes were lightly lined with some purple liner, his lips shined with a soft pink and in his hair was a flower crown that Baekhyun had made with some daisies.

Baekhyun was wearing a soft satiny blue robe that had a sheen overlay of a duochrome fabric. His eyes also lined, but with a smokey kohl liner and a smudge of a soft red gloss on his lips. The two shone with true ethereal beauty. All of the omegas looked beautiful, but those two were out of this world gorgeous.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter