Uh oh

Match Making Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n. Sorry for the sloppiness, I am sleepy and I have hit a road block in all of my stories.  Hopefully I will get over this so I can write more freely and with creativity


 

After getting a fairly good nights rest,  Baekhyun and Luhan were sitting outside of their tent.  Baekhyun was running a brush through Luhan’s shiny blond locks.

 

“So tonight is the binding ceremony, did you ever think that we would ever see anything like this?”  Baekhyun asked his older brother, “here we are, we both met our future mates and the best part they are brothers.”

 

Luhan smiled as he tilted his head back to look at the younger that was kneeling behind him, “Yeah, that means that we never have to be apart, we can bond with our mates, have babies and raise our families together.”

 

A dazed look passed through Baekhyun’s eyes, “babies…..” he shook his head slightly to clear the visions that ran through his mind, “ they will come in time I guess, I can’t believe that your presence triggered your mate to present a year early...you must have some powerful pheromones hyung.”

 

“It’s the power of the Lulu Mojo.”  Luhan smiled cockily as he caught the scent of a certain alpha approaching them.  In the corner of his eye he could see Sehun walking closer. “Damn did that puppy grow into a real man over night or did he sell his soul to the devil?

 

Baekhyun stopped brushing to look in the direction that his brother was looking.  Sehun was wearing nothing but a tight pair of jeans and a towel around his shoulders. Broad shoulders and a powerful chest were bare for the world to see.   His hair was still damp, it was clear that he had just taken a shower. Luhan’s mouth dropped open and he literally started to drool.  Baekhyun moved from behind Luhan so he could be on his side and look at his face. He giggled as he reach his hand up and placed his finger tips under Luhan’s chin to push his jaw up.

 

“You have drool on your lips, hyung, “ suddenly he gasped and pulled his hand back. “Lulu, you are burning up...are you ok….what’s wrong….”. Luhan was not answering him at all as he started at Sehun with lust filled eyes. Luhan's body started to shiver as if he were cold, but his skin was hot to the touch.  Baekhyun’s eyes widened in shock , “Oh my god Lu...are you? You can’t be.”  

 

Luhan’s sweet scent increased in it’s potency, Baekhyun jerked as he heard a deep growl. He looked over at the source of the sound and saw Sehun in a slight crouch, his eyes flashing red.

 

“OH !!”  Baekhyun yelled as he jumped to his feet.  He pulled Luhan up to his feet as well and began the difficult task of dragging Luhan away from Sehun,  “Chanyeol….someone get Chanyeol….”.   A young woman ran off in the direction of Chanyeol's tent to fetch the Alpha.

 

Luhan resisted being pulled away by Baekhyun and reached his hand out to Sehun as sweat beaded on his forehead,  His skin looked flush, “Alpha...help me...Alpha please.”

 

That almost pushed Sehun over into insanity as he tried to grab Luhan and run off with him.  Thankfully there was a sudden clash of bodies, growls, snaps, whimpers, and cries.

 

Jongin and Chanyeol had to double team Sehun and tackle him to the ground.  A new Alpha having his first rut is almost uncontrollable. Sehun was thrashing around and screaming. Kris enlisted the help of other mated alphas to take up the task of rounding up unmated alpha’s to get them away from there before a full on unplanned pheromone fest triggered eveyone’s heat or rut.

Tao and Kyungsoo lead the unmated omegas to the Chinese camp to sip on a mild herbal suppressant tea.

 

“Let me go!! My mate ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter