Never a dull moment

Match Making Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol could feel the nervousness that his newly found Omega was feeling.

While he could not soothe the nervous cutie with his mind as they are not bonded yet, he could provide comfort with touch.  He took the smaller’s hand in his own.

They approached the dining area and walked over to the main table where his father sat in the seat of honor.  Chanyeol usually sat there, but he conceded that seat to his father as he was the former head Alpha and still very much alive and vibrant.

Minwoo looked up and saw his oldest son approach with a small man at his side.

“Oh, Riggy look, it our son and that must be his mate.”  Without waiting for a response, Minwoo got up and rushed over to the couple, a smile took over his face.  

“Channie?? Is this your mate?”  he grabbed Baekhyun’s other hand and pulled him towards the empty seat that was next to his, “You are so pretty, just like your brother, have a seat, you must eat, you are so slim. ...you need to be healthy for the babies...and if my son takes after his father, you will need all the energy you can save for the long, lusty nights...so are you going to mate this year..and when can I expect grandbabies?”  He helped Baekhyun to sit, he barely stopped talking long enough to take a breath. He sat next to him and studied the younger’s pretty face that was bright red at this point.

 

Chanyeol just rolled his eyes as he took a seat across the table from Baekhyun as Eric laughed at his exited husband.

 

“Minbongie...breath….baby….let the poor boy relax and eat before you make yourself pass out from lack of oxygen from talking too much and asking too many questions.”  Eric joked as Minwoo sat back down and pouted adorably.

 

“I am just so happy that our sons will know the happiness that we have found and I want to see babies.”  Minwoo had always wanted a large family, but Eric’s wanderlust forced an early retirement and world wide travel, therefore not enough time for a large family.

 

Both Baekhyun and Luhan looked at each other and blushed, “I...am….oh...not...babies….oh..” Baekhyun stammered slowly, he looked down at the table not wanting to disappoint his future in laws.  Chanyeol smiled softly and took his hand again.

 

“Mom, dad….Baekhyun wants to wait before we bond, he wants to finished college, “ Chanyeol said with a gentle smile on his face, “I have waited this long, I can wait another year.”  He flashed a look at Eric that said there is some unfinished business I need to discuss with you as well.

 

Sehun took Luhan’s glass of wine and chugged it down in one shot, when he was finished he burped loudly and wiped his lips with the back of his hand, “ I am ready to make as many grand babies as you want mom.”  he winked at Luhan.

 

“You rascal, that was my wine and are you even old enough to drink yet?”  Luhan hit the back of Sehun’s head.

 

“Ouch, Omega, you are not supposed to hit your Alpha.” Sehun tried to scold Luhan as he rubbed the back of his head to which Luhan snickered.

 

“Are you sure that you are even an Alpha...what if you present as a beta.”  Luhan smirked at the childman that is his destined mate.   Sehun thought for a moment and shrugged as he stole Chanyeol’s wine glass, “Well, I guess that  you can just call me baby."

 

Minwoo grabbed the glass out of Sehun’s hand and handed it back to Chanyeol, “Behave yourself young man, before I put you in time out, and as for you, “ he looked at Baekhyun with a little sad smile, “I understand that you want to finish college, and if that is what makes  you and my son happy, I will support you...I can wait for grand babies.”

 

Eric cleared his throat as he put one of his hands on the back of Minwoo’s neck, “You know bab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter