Closer

Match Making Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan sat on his bed in disbelief, “I can’t ing believe all this hoopla over a damn hickey….that …I wanna punch him in the throat.”

Baekhyun wiped his eyes because he laughed so hard that he cried, “I bet you weren’t thinking that when he had his tongue shoved down your throat.”

Luhan huffed, “That little puppy would not have got that far if he didn’t use his stinking alpha pheromones…..but damn that adolescent can kiss.”

Baekhyun sat next to Luhan and put his arm around his older brother, “He is actually not an adolescent, Lulu…he is a full grown wolf now.”

“I know..he presented a year early, “Luhan said thoughtfully, “Do you think it is because he thought that his mate, me, was in danger.”

The younger nodded his head, “That has to be it, wow, this was an exciting night….we kicked some bro.”

Luhan jumped to his feet, “whoop whoop, we sure did, high five Baek.” He put his hand up and Baekhyun slapped his palm hard against his brother’s.

“We kicked and didn’t even take names…we don’t have to worry about those murderers anymore…I wish we had been there to protect mom and dad.” Baekhyun’s eyes started to fill with tears. Luhan grabbed Baekhyun’s hands and stared into his eyes.

“No no no Baekkie…don’t think like that, we may not be alive right now if we were there.“ He let go of Baekhyun’s hands and bent down to pull a bag from under his bed, “We need to celebrate tonight, look what I brought.” He held out a bottle to Baekhyun.

“Jack Daniels!! Hell yah!! You brought the good stuff, I think we have some coke in the cooler, let me check, “ he skipped over to the cooler and opened it, he hissed as put his hand in the ice to move it around a bit, “Bingo!!” He pulled out a two liter and grabbed a couple of red solo cups. He plopped his round on the floor of the tent, “Break it open Lulu, let’s get our drink on.”

Chanyeol paused as he walked up to the omega’s tent, he went to talk to his mate and smooth things over from earlier. He paused as he heard what sounded like a party coming from the tent, he saw other people peeking out of their tents to see what the noise was. But when they realized where the noise was coming from, they just smiled. No one was going to complain about the two brave omegas having a good time. They deserved to have fun after the night that they had.

However, Chanyeol did not take it that way, he was sure that they were talking about him and laughing.

For some reason, he was feeling super sensitive and that hurt his feelings. He looked at the tent for a moment and decided that he would wait until the morning to confront Baekhyun about calling him a hoe, “fine, you have your fun, I will just take my hoe to bed.” He walked away counting on his fingers all the lovers that he had, he unknowingly walked right past Sehun who was crouched down under a window of the omega’s tent listening to the duo.

Chanyeol kept counting and mumbling the names to himself, soon he ran out of fingers, “Damn…maybe I am a hoe.” He ped the door to his tent and stepped in. He laid down, but was not able to go to sleep his mind kept going back to his pretty little angel calling him a hoe.

Back in the tent the brothers were feeling a bit tipsy and giggling while they danced around in circles. The contents of the bottle were quickly disappearing into the tummys of the pretty men.

Baekhyun grabbed Luhan’s hand and sat on his bed pulling the older with him, “woah, we need to have a serious talk.”

Luhan poured some more booze in each of their cups, “Sure..about what?”

 

“So…um..do you like love Thehun?” Baekhyun giggled.

“Thehun? Oh, I get it, he does have a slight lisp, huh?“ Luhan grinned, “It is so adorable.”

The two were unaware that their conversation was being listened to.

“I think that I really do Baek,” Luhan admitted, “I know it is quick but I really do, he is my true mate after all.”

“Do you think that you can wait another year to mate?” Baekhyun asked.

“MMM, I don’t know. I am a couple of years older than you…and I only have one credit in college to finish before I have my degree, “ Luhan put the tip of his finger in his lip as he looked up to the top of
the tent, “I don’t know…..what will his parents think, oh Minwoo is scary when he is mad, but….”

“But what? Lulu, “Baekhyun leaned closer, “finish your thought?” as he brought the cup to his lips for another sip.

“Argh, so embarrassing,” Luhan gushed out as he turned away from Baekhyun to lay down on the bed, he pulled the blanket over his head and mumbled, “I want his knot.”

Baekhyun coughed and spit a full mouth of drink out all over the floor. That answer took him completel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter