Meeting his Omega

Match Making Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol took a few deep breaths before he approached the small figure that was leaning against the tree.  He moved closer slowly until he was almost directly in front  of the Omega.

He could barely see his face as the younger one was wearing large thick framed glasses and half of his face was covered by a book….that was upside down.

 

Chanyeol chuckled as he crouched down and gently took the book out of the most beautiful and delicate hands that he has ever seen.

 

“You might have a better time reading it if the book was right side up,”. He said as he turned the book over and placed it back into those hands.  HIs own long fingers brushed against the soft skin. Chanyeol felt a tingle run up his hand, through his arm and hit him straight in his heart.

 

“You smell like the ocean, “ a low soft voice stated as he closed the book and set it down on the ground beside him, “I wasn’t reading anyway...I was just out here ...kind of hiding.”

 

Chanyeol sat on the ground and crossed his legs, he could see more of the face that he swore could launch a thousand ships, so beautiful and perfect in every way.  The skin was smooth and the small lips looked soft and inviting, “Why are you hiding?”

 

The Omega took off his glasses and looked at Chanyeol, “I smelled the ocean before, a few years back..on a bus.”

 

Chanyeol smiled, “You sensed me too?”  The younger nodded in affirmation, “Where did you go?  I went back to look for you..Baekhyun, may I call you that?”

 

“Yes, you may, “ Baekhyun closed his eyes briefly before he answered Chanyeol’s other questions.

 

“I was still in highschool…..I went to that University to see if I liked it, for when I was ready to go to college...then I smelled you...my mate, “ Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol again, “I was scared...I was not ready to meet you...I had a scent blocker that I sprayed on me after I got off of the bus, I knew you would come back...Alphas are aggressive.”

 

Chanyeol remembered what Tao and Kris had told him about Baekhyun’s clan, “yes, but not all are dangerous.”

 

A visible shiver ran through Baekhyun’s slender body, “All I knew was how dangerous they were from my clan...I thought they were all like that. “

he sighed, “I used to think that Tao was a drama queen but what he told you was right.  At the time I just thought that Omega’s were treated with indifference, we were there to breed, cook and clean and that was it.  The alphas did not bother the Omegas as long as they stayed in their lane.”.

 

Chanyeol moved a bit closer so he could take Baekhyun’s small hand in his, “Your parents what were they?”

 

Baekhyun blinked back tears that threatened to spill down his cheeks. “My father was a beta and my mother was an Omega from another clan, Tao’s clan...they believed in equal treatment for everyone.  My mother was highly educated and wanted that for Luhan and I...The head alpha in our clan forbid it...he wanted to stake his claim on us for his son’s...they were awful.”

He swallowed before he continued on with his story.

 

“My mother and my father wanted a better life for us,. we packed up what we could and ran in the middle of the night...all the way to Seoul.  Changed our identities and started over. It’s a good thing that my mother taught us everything in private in between and our duties and after the training to be perfect, docile and subservient Omegas.”

 

Chanyeol smiled and squeezed the small hand in his slightly, “I am glad too, I want my mate to be independent...well not too independent but you know what I mean.”

 

Baekhyun flashed him a small smile, “I won’t be too dependent or clingy either...I hate that stuff.  Anyway,. we were found after a couple of years and the head alpha ordered my parents to be killed on sight and for us to be brought back immediately.  Thankfully, we had our eyes out there too and Luhan and I were informed right away. We contacted Tao and Kris and...here we are,..We didn’t even get to give our parents are proper burial.” a lone tear ran down his cheek, which Chanyeol wiped away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter