The First Clan

Match Making Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol grabbed his right man hand to go and greet the first clan to arrive, the Chinese clan.  Their leader was a man named Wifan, his mate is Zitao. They were the first couple that Chanyeol had matched together.  Their underlying scent was fresh pine.  He was still under his father’s tutelage at that time. He was so exited and burst out into tears, much to his father’s embarrassment, when the couple made their vows.   And was downright sobbing when he tied their hands together during the binding ceremony,  His father had to take over and complete the binding of the next few couples until Chanyeol was able to compose himself.

Chanyeol looked to his right to look at his next in charge and Co CEO at the company, Jongin.

“Man, I love to see Wifan and Zitao, but I feel kind of….I don’t know when I shake Wifan’s hand.” he confessed in a whisper.

“Why’s that, Alpha leader?” Jongin chuckled as he asked he already knew the answer, Chanyeol said the same thing every year.

“His hands dude, “. Chanyeol looked at his own hands, “. He has hands...they are huge, they make mine look like tiny baby hands."

Jongin patted Chanyeol on the  back as they kept walking towards the campgrounds, “It’s not the size of the hands that matter, it is what you are packing below.”

Chanyeol burst out laughing, “Does Soo like what you are packing down south?”

“Not that it is any of your business...but they way he screams my name when we mate, I would say that he does, “ Jongin smiled proudly, “Besides the fact that we already have one set of twins and he is pregnant with another set.”

Chanyeol almost tripped over his own feet when he heard that, “Woah, Soo is pregnant again?”

“Yes we just found out yesterday, “Jongin replied.  Chanyeol stopped and pulled the other alpha close in a one armed hug.

“Congrats, man, “ his voice was wistful, “ Are you and Soo trying to breed your own clan?”

Jongin hugged back quickly, “Well we do have a good start, don't we?”

A slender blond ran up to them, “Did I hear that your mate is pregnant?”. Zitao asked excitedly he was followed by Wifan, "oh...i..I wasn't eavesdropping, I could just hear you two coming and thought I would come and greet you ....and I just heard Alpha Jongin...say.....say.that." his face turned bright red.

“Tao baby, calm down, “ The tall Chinese leader walked up behind Zitao and put his hands on his mate’s shoulders, “Sorry, my mate is a bit excited as he is expecting too.’

Jongin smiled and put out his hand to welcome Wifan with a handshake, “It’s ok….Having pups is a very exciting thing to happen, blessed be.”

Chanyeol felt a slight pang of jealousy in his heart, he wanted pups and a family, but first he would have to find his mate.

“I would like to say congratulations to you two, “ he also reached out his hand to shake Zitao’s hand first, “are the accommodations sufficient?”

Chanyeol looked around at the small group of people and saw that it is half of what normally comes from China.

Wifan noticed him looking around, “Thank you, Chanyeol, the tents are more than sufficient, you outdid even last year, “he smiled at the Matchmaker, “Don’t worry you will have plenty of wolves to match up this year, only half of us arrived today.”

Jongin asked while suppressing a laugh as he thought of hands, “Where is the other half?

“Half of us had to go and get my cousins that we are now guardians of,” Zitao answer softly, his face was sad.  Wifan pulled his mate into his arms, “They lost their parents in a robbery gone bad at their store,” his eyes were angry, “two unmated omegas left alone….thank God they were at University when it happened or they might have been killed or worse.”

“So...be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter