Warriors

Match Making Alpha
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun did all that he could to stay calm in the middle of the main gathering hall with all of the others, his mind was on his brother, Luhan and the search parties.  He thought of the two uncles that were brought back injured, thankfully they were being taken care of by Joonmyeon and Yixing. The new couple that seemed like excellent healers.

 

He kept wondering why Luhan took off like that.  He thought back to when Luhan had said that they should leave, then he remembered the way that he had said it.  Not like he was scared, but like he was extremely pissed off.

Baekhyun sighed and gave himself a mental facepalm.

 

“He didn’t run away, he went to confront them,” he muttered to himself under his breath. He was angry at himself for acting like a weak omega that he knew that he wasn’t.  Their parents did not train them to hide behind Alphas and Betas. They were trained in both wolf form and human form to fight and to be basically be deadly weapons.

 

“What was that dear?”  Minwoo asked leaning closer, “I couldn’t quite hear you.”

 

Baekhyun thought quickly and responded, he didn’t want to get caught in a lie.

 

“Oh, I was just saying that I need to go to the comfort room,”. He grinned and patted his tummy.  Minwoo looked at him and smiled a bit.

 

“Oh then go and take care of Mother Nature….I will be here when you get back.“ Baekhyun stood up to leave the hall but he was stopped by his future mother in law, who had grabbed his hand.

 

“I know this is upsetting, Baek...but our Alphas….all of them will come back safely and your pretty brother will be just fine.”

 

“Oh, I know Mr…..er...mom, “Baekhyun pretended to do a pee pee dance, “I just really have to go.”  Minwoo let go of his wrist with a chuckle and waved him away.

 

Baekhyun sighed a small breath of relief as he weaved his way out of the main hall, past the guards to the comfort house.  He approached the front entrance and glanced back over his shoulder to make sure the guards were not watching him as he passed the door and slipped around to the back of the building.

 

Once he was there he reached out with his inner wolf to see if he could locate his brother through scent or sound.  He sat in silence for a few moments until he heard an angry welp. He quickly took off his clothes and hung them over a pipe that ran along the back of the building that provided the water for the comfort house.  He leaped into the woods as he turned into a medium sized white wolf, who’s fur seemed to glow brightly in the moonlight. He ran off into the direction that he heard the whelp from. He could tell that the search party went in the other direction.  The others seems to have been separated.

 

Eventually he came to a small clearing that was lit by the light of the moon. There was another medium white wolf that was snarling at a large reddish brown wolf that smelt as if he rolled around in rotten food.  So that is how they covered their wolves scents, Baekhyun rolled his eyes and thought how gross that was and not very effective. Baekhyun jumped into the clearing to join his brother, the two white wolves looked at each other for a minute.  Their wolves were almost identical except their eyes. Luhan’s left eye was green and his right eye was blue while Baekyun’s right eye was green and his left eye was blue. The exact opposite. The reddish brown wolf looked at them and huffed.  He started to circle them as he nursed his left front paw. It looked like it was a mangled mess. Luhan his bloody chops and charged ahead to injure the other leg. Baekhyun howled loudly before he joined Luhan and attacked the larger wolf.  His jaws snapped and clamped on the front of the Alpha’s neck.

 

In the opposite direction Chanyeol heard the howl,  he had never heard that wolf before but instinct told him that he needed to go to it right away.  He was in his magnificent black and silver form, he signaled to the others that he was going to check that out with a move of his head.  The other’s nodded their heads right before they surrounded the two wolves that they were looking for.

 

Chanyeol ran silently through the woods with the speed of wind.  As he approached the location he could smell Baekhyun’s scent. He became angry and his eyes glowed bright red, why was his Omega in the woods when he should have been safe in the main hall with the rest?  He could sense a small clearing directly in front of him and that there were three wolves there, but he could not hear any struggle going on. He jumped into the clearing and landed on his feet in human form.  He was except for the bag that was around his shoulders that contained clothes, water and first aid supplies.

 

He stood still in shock.  The sight before him took him by surprise. There were two beautiful white wolves sitting in top of a large reddish brown wolf.  They were grooming each other’s faces. One of the wolves had a couple long gashes across it’s face. He knew that these wolves were Baekhyun and Luhan.  

 

“BAEKHYUN!!!!”  He yelled as he stomped towards the trio.  The white wolves looked at him in shock. The wolf that had the cuts on the face whined and ran to hide behind a tree.  Chanyeol went to follow him but was stopped by the other white wolf that had stood up and changed to his human form.

 

“He is shy and not used to seeing men, “ Luhan smirked as he looked Chanyeol up and down...mostly down, “ I hope that runs in the family.”  

 

If the circumstances were different Chanyeol would have been flattered and blushed all the way to the tips of his ears, “

 

“Baekhyun come out here, “. Chanyeol commanded to his omega, he heard a small whimper in response,  the stunning white wolf walked slowly with his head down and stopped in front of Chanyeol. Baekhyun knelt down and rested his snout on his front paws and looked at at his Alpha with scared eyes.

Chanyeol almost melted and cooed until he saw the wounds again. His noticed that the omega’s eyes were two different colors.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter