Chapter Nine ―DONGHYUCK'S BIRTHDAY

Letters 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          DEAR 辰乐,
I'm worried for Donghyuck. Ever since a few days ago he had turned a bit too moody for himself. I don't know what's wrong with him, something happened right?

Today we threw a birthday party for him, and I thought it was going pretty well. Mark, Jeno and you picked up presents from our friends at Juvelstone, and there were bags of them! We then enjoyed his favorite Black Forest Cake and showered it down with glasses of Pink Lemonade. 

You talked to me and complimented my style. I was flustered. We laughed together, chatted for a while. You told me a lot about the things I've never got to know about you. After all, we're just co-workers.

But it all went downhill.

I don't know what happened. All I heard was a slap. Donghyuck and Mark got into a fight.

You tried going after Donghyuck, but he screamed at you. I heard it clearly, he was really furious and stormed out.

Mark couldn't say anything, so Jaemin took care of him. When the two finished, no one asked what happened and packed the cake away.

So unfortunate.

Summer is here, yet nothing is going well.

Let's hope they mend things. We don't want a bad atmosphere around our group. I'll try to talk to Donghyuck tomorrow.

See you later, WORRIED FOR OUR FRIENDS.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter