Chapter Twenty Three ― GET A LITTLE ARTSY

Letters 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          DEAR 辰乐,
A typical summer day. Mark let us off for today, closing the bakery as we needed to fix up the new oven and clean out the storage room.

Jeno was busy growing flowers and gardening our front , and I couldn't help but coo whenever Jaemin pass by him with the usual heart eyes. I guess he rejected Mark, at least I hope. Jisung and Donghyuck were having much fun wrapping up the snacks we're handing to charity tomorrow.

It was random of you, to sneak up my back and hug me, pleading to teach you how to paint. I couldn't deny it, of course, so we set up a canvas and took out my old set of paint.

I wouldn't say it was a lesson, it was rather a session where you put paint on my cheek, I get revenge by pouring some on you nose and end up with an extreme paint fight. I didn't know my scream would get that loud and giggly, I mean, I needed to defend myself from your provoking pokes with your brutal brush.

But oh boy, things got embarrassing when Mark and Jisung came in. Their voices were so loud, too loud that the other three came running. 

Their teases weren't that harsh, but still sent my cheeks drown in deep red. But Chenle, you didn't need to hold my hand. They teased us even more. Jaemin's screeching squeal when you pulled my waist, hugging me close. How I just wanted to get swallowed by the ground and hide from embarrassment.

I hope they don't think we're dating though. Because we aren't. We never asked each o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter