Chapter Fifteen —FLUSHED

Letters 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          DEAR 辰乐,
It was awkward. We we're once again left alone, late at night, its a few days after Rue and Paige came for a small visit. I mean, I have been waiting for this, but not now. I'm still a bit iffy about things.

You really had no reason to stay, did you? Just staring at my back while I finish designing our new menu's on my laptop. I'm glad I had finished it today, in time for welcoming summer.

As usual, you started talking. I didn't pay attention much, until you mentioned my name. Twice. Mumbling about how you never approached me when I first came. You said that you weren't interested in me, but then you later got jealous because I was always able to impress everyone with my art skills? That's ridiculous.

That was why you never like me? Really? Chenle, you're better than that.

Around a few months ago, Mark talked to you. He said you needed to have a bond with me.

And so here you are now, trying to spend time with me to get to know me. I'm glad.

I got scared, when you asked why I went home early when Rue and Paige came to visit. I didn't want to answer, but you pleaded for it.

I should've shut my lips, why did I blurt out that Rue had a thing for you?

As shocked as you were, you laughed. You just ing laughed. But then what you said next frightened me even more. You said I'm jealous.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter