Six

Second Presentation (Omega Jinyoung)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum's breath catches in his throat as he tries to calm himself, he looks at the living room and saw the extent of the damage they've done, Mark also realizes how they wrecked the living room.

",."

"You should've never taken Jinyoung out! What were you thinking?!" Jaebum gritted his teeth as he turns towards Mark who looks at him coldly.

"He's not your property Jaebum, you have already claimed Youngjae you don't have to have another mate!" Mark said back.

"He is mine! Even you should know by now that I am courting him!" Jaebum growled.

"Don't be so ing selfish Jaebum, I want him as well, Jackson wants him as our mate. Heck even Joon wants..." Mark stopped his ranting as he realizes that he has said too much.

"Kim Namjoon,...Pack Alpha of Bangtan Pack.What the are you guys thinking?? To put another head Alpha on the mix will not do us any good!" Jaebum growls as he felt his omega peeking on the door looking at all the mess.

"He's not gonna claim Jinyoung, he's ours!" Mark insisted.

"You don't know anything! Jinyoung is a free wolf, he can be courted by everyone, even those who aren't in his own pack!" Jaebum shouted in anger. Yugyeom walks in with Youngjae in tow.

"Hyungs please stop fighting, you're scaring Youngjae and Bambam." The maknae said and a shout coming from his and Bambam's said room was heard saying "I'm not scared! Please continue killing each other!"

Mark ignores them as he looks at Jaebum, clearly upset at what he heard.

"You...you didn't put any mark on him? He's not ours?" 

"He is bonded to us and to our pack but if he chooses to go along and join his mate's pack he can leave anytime he wants."

"Why didn't you mark him...tell me..why?!!" Mark shouted as Jackson walks in and puts an arm around him, trying to comfort and calm his mate.

"Because at that time I have Youngjae, it will be unfair to him if I mark someone else when I am courting him, plus that is my first unknown gift towards the beta."

"What? By making him not included???what a nice gift!" Mark sarcastically said as he turns and grabs Jackson by the waist, nuzzling his head on his scent gland to better calm his nerves.

"By giving him freedom."

"Well now that you gave some freedom over him someone else might take him away from us and its all because of you." Mark hisses as he walks out of the room dragging his mate with him.

"Uhm..I'll call the cleaners hyung." Yugyeom walks out as well leaving Youngjae with his mate.

"Jaebum hyung..I'm sorry." Youngjae started which makes Jaebum surprised and turns towards him confusedly.

"Why are you apologizing Youngjae? You didn't do anything.."

"Sorry for being in the way, if I didn't present as an omega none of this things will happen, you will probably fight more for Jinyoung and every one else will be happy." Youngjae quietly said as he blamed himself for everything.

Jaebum sigh and walks towards his omega enveloping the small man in his tight hug.

"I'm sorry you have to see that, it's not your fault. I didn't court you just because you're an omega, I did because you're my friend, my confidant, you're beautiful and selfless, you tried to understand how my heart wants you and love Jinyoung. I do want you and you should never doubt your value to me." Jaebum said as he tries to push the thought of Jinyoung away from his mind and focus on his omega.

"Hyung...do you still want me?" Youngjae look up with a pout.

"Let me erase all those doubts eh? Come to our bedroom now." Jaebum huskily said and as they walk down the corridor Bambam shouted something for them.

"Pack Alpha please renovate our dorm make the rooms soundproof, you're all sullying the maknae's pureness!!"

"Shut up Bambam.." They heard Yugyeom mumbles inside their shared room.

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----

"Chill pill love.." Jackson whispers as he led his mate inside their room.

"Where is he?" 

"In his own room, it might make his sleep more relaxed by knowing that he's inside his own room."

"We have a problem now babe..what if Namjoon.." 

"He did have some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter