Twenty

Second Presentation (Omega Jinyoung)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum walks calmy into the dorm, not minding the scents as his wolf continue to remain dormant. Shaking his head at his own wolf's antics he knocks on the door repeatedly, the staff downstairs probably alerterd the pack that he's upstairs already.

The door opens to reveal a smiling Seokjin.

"Hi! It's good that you are here since the room where your two omegas are smells like... they are having fun too much. Can't blame them though, Jimin's wolf has been acting like a conceited wolf, probably due to the three more omega scents mixed in with ours." The man explained as he let Jaebum inside the their dorm.

"Where is Namjoon?" Jaebum asked as it was customary for Pack Alphas to check whoever is coming inside their territory first.

"He is busy...you know. So come and follow me please, I will lead you towards where Jinyoung and Youngjae's room first. I can call Bambam and Yugyeom down from Kookie's room to save you some time." 

"Sure, thanks."

Jaebum nervously followed the beta towards the farthest room on the left wing of the huge apartment. He can smell them way before they even reach the door.

"Alright just knock on the door here and I'll go and get the maknaes." Seokjin left him standing on the door. 

He breaths in nervously as he lifted a hand to knock on the door.

He can hear shuffling and some hush words behind the closed doors when finally it opens to reveal Jinyoung who is clearly surprised that he's there.

"Hyung...."

"I come to pick you guys up. Seokjin called me and said that I should take you home just in case their omega can't control Jimin's wolf." He nervously explained as he looks behind the omega to take a glance at Youngjae who is not looking at him.

"Okay...are you guys finished back in the dorm?" Jinyoung asked with a smirk as he saw how Jaebum blushed at the question. They are the reason why they went out of the house in the first place.

"Yes. So.. let's go now." Jaebum awkwardly said, leading the way back.

When the trio get into the living room they saw the maknaes.

"Hyung, you have the baddest timing ever.. Jungkook and I just started the game!" Yugyeom whines.

"Well you've all been kicked out and I'm here to take you home now. Come on..." 

"Seokjin hyung, thank you for having us here. Please let Hoseok know that we left already. I will contact him as soon as I can." Jinyoung politely said as Seokjin nods in agreement.

"I hate to kick you guys out but Taehyung is having trouble with Jimin so. I did what I have to and called your alpha." Seokjin explained.

"We're going now. Thank you."

Jaebum motions for his pack to follow and they all lined up for that huge van that their pack alpha bought with him.

"What about our car hyung?" Jinyoung asked.

"Someone will pick it up for us. Get in the van for now guys. Go on."

Jinyoung and Youngjae entered first and then the maknaes get in the back.

Jinyoung looks at Jaebum and stares the man down as he hold hands with the silent Youngjae.

"So....why did you go there in the fist place. You can all just wait in the lobby or eat at some restaurant near our dorm." Jaebum said to them.

"We all know that it will take some time plus we are not comfortable knowing what you're all doing back there." Bambam answers him.

"Alright...sorry if you all feel neglected. Maybe next time all of us can join in."

Dead silence permeated the air as Yugyeom and Bambam stares at him in shock and admiration.

"You have some guts old man..." Yugyeom mutters as Jinyoung looks towards Jaebum in interest.

Youngjae shifted in his seat as he nudges Jinyoung, motioning for him to lean down.

"What if..we did it and ask for Jaebum's consent.. I know he will gladly participate since he's been wanting a piece of your since ages ago."

Jinyoung blushed at the statement as he looks towards their pack alpha who is focusing on driving them home safely.

"Well... I'm not yet ready to do that with him." He whispers back.

"You're only saying that because you're scared and guilty."

"What do you mean? You're scared of the extent of your feelings for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter