Fifteen

Second Presentation (Omega Jinyoung)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung lay on the bed with a sleeping Youngjae on his arms, sleep has been uneasy for him as his own wolf recognize the other omega's pain.

He turns his head and looks at the sleeping omega. A worried look on his face as if he's dreaming, Jinyoung slowly lifted his other hand and traces a finger on his face.

Youngjae is pretty, that is for sure. He looks cute and makes anyone wants to cuddle and smother him with love. Yes he did take notice of him back in his beta days when the omega was not yet being courted by Jaebum, as a beta wolf he can also take on an omega mate but he has yet to explore that side of him..the ual side, the flirting side, the dating side and Jinyoung huffs as he realizes that he has missed so much from his life because he spent it moping around for Jaebum.

Youngjae finally wakes up from his slumber and confusedly lifts his head a little and looks at Jinyoung. He smiled as he buries his face on Jinyoung's neck inhaling the omegas scent.

"Mmmmm this is such a nice dream.." Youngjae mutters as he thought he is still dreaming.

"You just woke up love.." Jinyoung quietly said as he looks at Youngjae's cheerful face.

Youngjae stay still in his embrace, gasping as he realizes that he's awake and he's definitely not dreaming. Blushing in embarrassment, he recalls what happened before his nap.

He snapped at Bambam, he knows that the younger man is a one tough cookie but he still feels bad for what he did.

"Earth to Youngjae..are you okay now?" Jinyoung quietly ask.

"Yes..sorry for what happened hyung..I didn't me.."

"Shhhh..yes you meant it, every single word. I know that you're hurt and I am the cause or one of the cause of your pain. I am sorry, I should have asked for you when my heat came but I let myself be ruled by my emotions. I have done you wrong..please forgive me." Jinyoung gently said as he puts some kisses on the omega's head.

Youngjae stay silent, he is not angry oh no. He loves his packmate, all of them but yes he is hurt. All he wanted is to be appreciated and all of them seems to hurt him and push him aside.

"Hyung..I am hurt. Are you begging for my forgiveness now and then when you got what you need you will throw me aside just like what Jaebum did?" Youngjae sit up and looks down at Jinyoung with tearful eyes. Mistrust is reflected in his eyes.

Jinyoung sit up as well and face his packmate.

"Youngjae ah..at first I am curious about you. You're the epitome of a perfect omega, I am attracted to your scent. But then Jaebum courted you and make you his, my curiosity and admiration turns to irritation, sometimes when my emotions got the best of me I can say that I hate you. You who takes my alpha's attention and love away from me, for a long time I suffered quietly, but I still treat you kindly because no matter how hurt I am I can't stay angry with you for long. I know no other explanation can justify my actions, but I want to stay honest with you. Now I am an omega like you, you might think that I am only doing this because of our wolve's instinc to bond but no..I am doing this as a friend, as a brother and as an admirer. Being an omega doesn't mean that I can't like you, right?" 

Jinyoung mumbles on, thoroughly confused by what he feels for the omega.

Youngjae hesitantly looks straight back at Jinyoung. Also curious and a little bit happy about the knowledge that the other omega is somewhat attracted to him.

"Jinyoung hyung...do you like me.." Youngjae awkwardly ask.

"Yes...I do..I mean..do I have to prove it to you or something?" Jinyoung ask with a blush as he saw the omega's heated face.

"No..I don't need proof since your little junior has been poking me for quite some time now.." Youngjae embarassingly said as Jinyoung gasp in shock and turns to move his body away. 

Youngjae's wolf whines out, not liking how the other omega turns away. He needs someone who will stay..not someone who always leave him alone.

Jinyoung curses as he saw the panic look on Youngjae's eye.

"Hey..shhh. Calm down babe..I'm just moving away to ease your discomfort." Jinyoung explains as puts a hand on Youngjae's shoulders.

Youngjae stayed silent. Jinyoung, the beta he has admired before is here now, comforting him, offering him something unsure, tentative..and yet he felt safe. Maybe this time, someone will stay..for him.

"Jinyoung hyung..I want to mend things between us..if you want to I mean.."

"Of course I want to..yes."

Jinyoung felt the happiness burst through his chest at the thought that maybe..just maybe he has a chance.

"Then..will you stay with me? I know that I am not a mate material, and you're not a beta anymore so we can't be an official mate but I can stay by your side and love you." 

Jinyoung is at a loss for words. How can Youngjae..the most wonderful person he knows thinks of himself like that..like a person not worthy of love. Jinyoung gritted his teeth in anger, at himself and at his bandmates. How come they neglected their omega. 

"Don't ever talk about yourself like that..you hear me Youngjae?"

"But I am..you all won't give me attention.." Youngjae whines as Jinyoung finally realize that Youngjae has to act like the omega mate of the pack alpha therefore the smaller man might have been forcing himself to behave...be prim and proper so that their pack won't lose face.

"I am sorry..hyung will give you all my attention from now on." Jinyoung playfully said while Youngjae sheepishly smiled.

"I am sorry, I'm not much of a diva but I get my moments sometime..you know when things get too intense for me to handle.."

Jinyoung takes his hands and leans their foreheads together.

"You won't suffer alone now..I am here and I will not leave you."

"Hyung..let me stay with you. Even when you find someone else, let me stay. I will wait for you.."

Jinyoung has never seen anything so beautiful yet so sad, and his heart is moved, not because of pity but be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter