Twenty Two

Second Presentation (Omega Jinyoung)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum slowly walks towards the two omegas who are currently delirious with need. Staring with want as the two presented themselves at him...he tries so hard not to pounce on them. Growling low on his throat as he surrounded the area with his scent, making it more potent than usual to ward off anyone in the vicinity. He got two to take care of.

Jinyoung who hasn't been able to smell Jaebum's scent when he's on mode weakly keened and moaned at the sensation of being drowned in that musky scent, his omega is purring inside him, aware that he will be bred by a strong alpha and strong mates mean strong pups.

Youngjae nipped at his nose and shower him with kisses.

"It's a bit overwhelming at first but god..your mate is a good er nyoung ah..." Youngjae teased the other who whines weakly.

Mate.. yes Jaebum should be his mate. For he is the one who loved him first, before anyone else.

"Beom ah..." Jinyoung whines which let the alpha take action immediately.

Hovering all over his Jinyoung he scented the omega while grabbing Youngjae by the neck in an appeasing manner, with a hint of a promise that if the smaller man behaved he will be rewarded.

"I've been waiting for this for such a long time... having the two of you. Pleasing both of you.." Jaebum said as he at Jinyoung's scent gland making the smaller man jump at the sudden pleasure spike.

"Alpha..." Youngjae weakly said with a hint of hesitation.

"Ssshh....calm down Youngjae ah." Jaebum leaned towards him and gave him a searing kiss.

Jinyoung can't take the teasing anymore as his hole splurged out slick, pooling his legs and scenting the air with his sweetened smell.

"You're ready to Jinyoung ah..."

"I need a knot alpha... please.." Jinyoung said with a flushed face, eyes turning blue as his wolf shows it's displeasure.

"Knot him Jaebum...he needs one now." Youngjae calmly said having to control his wolf much better than the newly presented Jinyoung.

Jaebum growls low on his throat, he wanted to take it nice and slow and his lover's wolf chose this day to out.

He grabs Jinyoung's waist and grabs his hard length, positioning the tip over that slick filled hole he slowly buried his inside that tight heat. Cursing under his breath at the tightness he gave a hard and moans as he buries himself to the hilt.

"....yeah. Clench on my just like that." He gasps as Youngjae bites his lips. Looking at the hot scene with envy. He wanted to feel what Jaebum is making the other feel.

Jaebum stared at Youngjae.

"You'll be good there omega, and I will reward you for being a good ." The alpha hisses as he continues his hard pounding, looking back at those peaches, groaning with want as he saw those plump cheeks bounce with each .

"You feel so good on my Jinyoungie......I want to breed you." He groans.

Jinyoung whimpers, too weak by the incoming onslaught on his senses. Pleasure filled his mind as he takes what Jaebum gives. The feeling of being filled to the rim by that hard rod makes his own leaks precum all over.

"Are you ready to my omega? Are you ready to and then again? Because I ain't gonna stop ing your fine ." Jaebum hisses as he grabs onto the younger man's hair and pulls it.

Jinyoung whines, the pain makes the pleasure heightens and he feels like he might pass out because of it.

Youngjae whimpers as he saw how Jaebum loses control of his wolf, acting more and m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter