Twelve

Second Presentation (Omega Jinyoung)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uhm..hi." Jinyoung awkwardly said and waved a hand toward his packmates, bowing his head in shyness as he was stared upon by six of them.

"Hyung..I am so glad your heat is over..Bambam here has two more bouts to go I guess.." Yugyeom cheerfully said while nudging the wincing omega who is shifting non stop on his seat.

"Yeah and we're all so happy for you maknae ah..look at you newly presented alpha and all helping an omega. Nice achievement buddy, I'm so proud of you." Jackson claps a hand on the maknae's shoulders while the younger one hides his face in embarrasment at his hyung's teasings.

"Why are we here anyway..no offense it's just that I am getting hungry and would like to cook our dinner now." Jinyoung quietly said while looking around. He can still smell the other three wolves in their dorm.

"We're here to clear things up and we hope you'll help us." Jaebum said.

He cleared his throat as his packmates all sit up straight.

"You do know by now that I want you as my mate, and Mark and Jackson also said their intention to court you as they want you to become submissive. I am here to ask the other three on what they want."

"What do you mean hyung?"

"Yugyeom..do you want to court Jinyoung and be his alpha mate?" Jaebum asked the makane who stutters and looks helplessly at Bambam who is stoically looking elsewhere but him.

"Uhh you see now is not the right moment for that question hyung..."

"We need an answer in order to sort this problem.."

"I...well I really like Jinyoung hyung and I do want to protect him..." Yugyeom mumbles as he bites his lips in worry.

"Yugie..don't worry about me, if you like hyung then you should pursue him. I am okay, I can find another alpha to help me with my heat.." Bambam carefully said but squeaked in shocked as Yugyeom growls loudly, picking him up and dumping him on his lap as the taller man nuzzled his neck.

"No...Mine!!" Yugyeom shouted eyes glinting gold as Mark chuckles at the wolf.

"One competition down..his wolf is already claiming Bambam..next!" Mark said while looking kindly at Youngjae who fidgeted at their stare.

"Why are you guys looking at me?" Youngjae pouted.

"Well what about you do you like Jinyoung?" Jackson wiggled his eyebrows while Youngjae nods his head.

"I want him as an omega mate but since Jaebum will be dumping me I guess I don't have the chance anymore." Youngjae quietly said.

"Prick,.." Jackson spitefully said towards Jaebum who in turn glares at the man.

"Jerk...stop scowling at my mate or I will punch that scowl off of your face pack alpha.." Mark seriously said as Jaebum rolls his eyes at them.

"I am the pack alpha yet you're all disrespecting me..."

Jinyoung looks sadly at the other omega who is clearly uneasy with the topic.

"I'm sorry Youngjae ah..I didn't mean for any of this to happen.." Jinyoung quietly said.

Youngjae smiled sadly as he shakes his head.

"No don't be sorry hyung...If this is how you felt when Jaebum choses me then I should be the one to apologize, I was so happy at that time and I wasn't aware of your feelings towards him. I must have hurted you so much back then..I am sorry.." 

Jinyoung got up and hugs the omega who welcomes him with open arms. Jinyoung looks around after he cuddles Youngjae.

"An omega can have an omega mate right? Just like how an alpha can take an alpha mate.." Jinyoung stated while Jackson and Mark yelled NO.

"It is rare but it happens, but it is not advisable for you two to mate, because our pack needed pups. And sadly you can't have one on an omega-omega relationship." Jaebum carefully said as he stared at the two.

"But we can adopt..." Jinyoung said while looking at the blushing Youngjae.

"Yes it is possible but you will fight with your instinct to breed and produce for the rest of your life, it will make your wolf go insane." Jaebum quietly said.

"Hmmmm...I don't want Youngjae to be left out. I love him and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter