Twenty One

Second Presentation (Omega Jinyoung)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum has been dreaming of having Jinyoung as his mate since ages ago, since they were mere pups who were classmates and became best friends, he knew that the younger man presented as a beta and is heartbroken due to his Pack Alpha status, having come from the family which produces top-notch alphas, Jaebum knows that his family and the whole society won't allow him to mate with a beta. And thus he admires his best friend from afar, knowing how strong and confident Jinyoung is even though he is a beta, his chest always filled with pride when the younger bested other alphas inspite of his secondary gender.

Now looking at how Jinyoung dominates Youngjae in spite of their same status did something to him. It makes his leaks puddles of pre-, it makes him wanna untouched by mere watching.

He hisses as he saw how Jinyoung grabs Youngjae by the hair and forces the smaller man to bare his neck, those smooth trail and on that part, leaving his mark.

Jaebum's wolf growls loudly, liking what he sees, it deemed the omega very fitting to be a Pack Mother, beautiful, fierce and strong. He will make a great mother to a litter of pups.

Youngjae moans loudly as Jinyoung maneuvers both of them on the bed, looking wrecked as Jinyoung's slicked fingers delved deep within his tight hole.

Jaebum smirked, he has always been fond of Youngjae. He will make both of the omegas on his knot.

Saliva's are exchanged as Jinyoung and Youngjae duels with their tongues, the taller one crooking his fingers upwards to stab that bundle of nerves inside his lover.

"Ahhhhh Jinyoung...yes. Right there..feel...ahhhh" Youngjae mumbles as he raises his higher, presenting his slick hole up towards his lover.

"I'm going to you silly, you're gonna all over my and mess these sheets with your slick," Jinyoung whispers naughtily as he the outer shell of Youngjae's ears.

"Hhhhhasss....aaaahhhhhh" Youngjae wept as his splatters all over himself. He can't help it, he is so worked up with Jinyoung.

"..look at that. So much babe.."

Jinyoung lean back and pointed towards his .

"Mmmmmhh..."

Youngjae the head and on it before trailing his tongue on its length, sniffing on the omegas balls and on it too. Jinyoung moans in appreciation, looking at Jaebum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter