Three

Second Presentation (Omega Jinyoung)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you have fun there kitty?" Jackson said as soon as Jinyoung walks out of the comfort room, face red, embarrassed that Jackson probably knew what happened just minutes ago.

"Awww don't be shy pretty Jinyoungie..you better get used to that..to us." Jackson happily said as he puts an arm around the smaller man.

"Hm? And why is that.." Jinyoung quietly said as he let the man lead him back to the stage where the interview/fan meeting is about to start.

"Because you're going to be ours." Jackson huskily whispers in his ears, making him weak, causing some havoc on his brain.

Jackson walks past him and sat beside his mate Mark. He sat down and winked at the flustered Jinyoung who stood there frozen.

"Jinyoung, are you okay? Come here and take a seat." Jaebum said pointing at an empty seat beside him. 

Jinyoung looks back at him in slight panic..if he sat beside Jaebum he will have a close up look at his and Youngjae's intimacy, better turn down that offer.

"Ah,, I think I should sit with the maknaes this time hyung.." He said quietly.

"No buts, you can sit with them next time, I want you here beside me, come now and be a good boy Jinyoung." Jaebum firmly said oozing with a dominant aura that the beta just can't fight off.

Jinyoung has no choice but to sit beside their pack alpha, he notices how Youngjae looks at him with worry.

"Hyung..are you alright? Do you need anything, because you look kinda pale?" Youngjae asked as he reaches towards him to touch his face.

"I'm alright Youngjae, no need to worry." Jinyoung smile in assurance, the younger man doesn't look assured but hooded his head anyway.

Jaebum looks at how the two are interacting and smile in satisfaction, he knows that after he mated with his omega he can pursue the beta he loves and be given a chance to court him as his second mate. He's just lucky that Youngjae is a very understanding partner.

"If there's anything you need don't hesitate to call me or Youngjae, we will help you in any way we can Jinyoung." Jaebum whispers and Jinyoung looks back at him.

"Okay hyung, thank you guys for being such a good friend to me," Jinyoung whispers back, his chest is pounding with hurt as he thought of how selfish he is, hating on the two people who had no I'll feelings towards him and cared for him like a brother.

Oh but I wanted to be more than just friends Jinyoung, just wait a little longer my love after a few months more I can finally claim you.

A few seats away Jackson has a mechanical smile on his face as he hisses and curses under his breath which annoys Mark.

"Cut it out, we can't do anything just yet babe," Mark whispers as he looks intently at the squirming Jinyoung.

"I can't wait anymore, we need to claim him before Jaebum made a move." Jackson whines.

"Why are you so up to about this, are you threatened? Do you think that we had no chance with him?" Mark looks at his annoyed mate.

"No, but anything can happen. I just don't want to lose him."

"Patience is a virtue., and he will be ours." Mark confidently said.

Jackson huff in annoyance, he doesn't want to have a heated confrontation with his alpha mate that might result in another broken and beaten down room just like what happened when they have an argument on one of the hotel rooms their agency had booked.

He will make a move later tonight that might tip the scale in their favor.

They had fun at the fan meeting, all tension simmered down as they interact with their fans, they pack up and went back to the dorm. Jinyoung looks longingly at Jaebum's back, he saw how the alpha puts an arm around Youngjae silently asking if the omega is tired. It hurts, and he looks away to ease the pain somehow.

He took a quick shower and walks to the kitchen, better prepare the food early so that he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter