Nineteen

Second Presentation (Omega Jinyoung)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung looks worriedly at Youngjae. What Hoseok warned them to, happens right after they had dinner. Jimin, who has been showing signs of having his rut finally growls loudly at the dinner table, glaring around and sniffing at the four new scents among his pack members. Quickly grabbing Youngjae, they were ushered out of the area by Seokjin and Hoseok, Jungkook following closely with Yugyeom and Bambam behind him.

"I'm so sorry, he's not supposed to be in rut just yet, but I guess the new scents triggered this early rut." Seokjin calmly explained as he ushers them inside the extra room. 

Jungkook and the other two has already fled and hide on his room.

"It's okay, we'll just camped inside this room until later." Jinyoung replied.

"I'll see you later, I will bring food here." Hoseok and Seokjin immediately left while the two stares at each other.

"We're trapped here then.." Youngjae mumbles as Jinyoung walks towards the bed.

"Let's go rest for a while then.."

"What are we going to do?"

Jinyoung smirks at the younger man.

"Wanna watch Netflix and chill?" He said with a naughty smile.

Youngjae shakes his head as he walks closer.

"Yes, I would love that.." he whisper.

Jinyoung walks closer to the man and kiss him full on the lips, caressing his lover's face with gentle hands, their tongues duels, exploring, tracing their warm cavern like lover's thirsty for their partners flavor.

"Hmmmm" Jinyoung hums as he trails kisses, from those chubby cheeks down to his neck, on it fiercely, making his mark on Youngjae skin. It makes his wolf howl in pleasure inside.

"Young ah..." Younghae whimpers as he let's the other omega devour him.

Jinyoung manouvers both of them to the bed where he laid Youngjae down gently.

"I want to do it.."

Youngjae blushes at that statement. with omegas are possible but they can't really be fully satisfied without a knot.

"Here? It is too risky Jinyoung, we will be satisfied but what about our wolf? What if it demanded a knot..we are not in our territory, we are not with our Alphas." Youngjae worriedly said.

He wanted nothing more than to make love to his Jinyoung but they're in the wrong place for this one.

"Hmmm... let's wait then. I will do what I want when we get back to our dorm." Jinyoung smirks at the other who laughs at him.

"You always do what you want.."

"And no one can stop me..we can just make out right. Come here.."

The two omegas enjoyed each other while Jimin us wrecking havoc on the other side of the dorm. 

Taehyung is wringing his hands with worry, Yoongi is supposed to have his rut first but seeing as Jimin got his now he should help the alpha out, but this will totally mess up their schedule. He's thankful that Yoongi will not mind Jimin's scent on him afterwards as the man is more open-minded than the possessive Jimin.

"So..Taehyung you know what to do. Yoongi is okay with the mix up of schedule." Seokjin said calmly as Hoseok puts up a hand.

Namjoon growls low as he stares at the omega.

"Don't even suggest it Hoseok ah.." Namjoon quietly said as Hoseok glares at him.

"I can help Jimin out on his rut, so Taehyung won't be stressed out serving two Alphas in a short span of time. Remember after Yoongi, Jungkook is next. Alpha, are you really heartless and let Taehyung carry all the burden. I'm one of the pack omegas, I can help as well." Hoseok said to everyone except Jimin, and the four visitors.

Namjoon looks at Taehyung.

"Tae, answer me honestly. Is it okay for you to serve the three alphas, can you handle it physically?"

Taehyung stay silent as he think things over.

He's much more stronger and fit than a regular omega, he can actually join his alphas in a fight and him being an omega always surprises everyone. He can handle Jimin and Yoongi, but he's not sure if he can handle Jungkook afterwards since their timetable is messed up.

"Alpha, I can help Jimin and Yoongi but I'm not sure if I can help Maknae ah..the time in between is so short, and we all know how demanding of a lover Jimin and Yoongi are." Taehyung confidently said.

Namjoon stayed silent, looking at Hoseok who stays silent and avoiding the alpha's stares.

"You will help Yoongi and Jimin, Hoseok will help Jungkook on his rut." Namjoon finally said which makes Seokjin gasp in surprise.

"Thank you Alpha.." Hoseok said with a smile.

"But..you will have us as well." 

Dead silence permeated the air after that.

"What do you mean?" Hoseok ask as Namjoon stands up and walks closer to him.

"You will help Jungkook on his rut, make him you senseless but we...Seokjin and I will be present. We will make sure that Jungkook won't leave marks on your body, we will make sure that while he is slamming his alpha in you, you will smell us, you will see us and your wolf will know that you belong to us..even if our packmate is ing the out of you." Namjoon slowly said as he hold the omegas nape, make him bare his neck and scents the out of him.

Hoseok whimpers as he let's Namjoon's scent clings on him. Embarrassed that those mere words make the slick pour out of his hole in an instant.

Seokjin coughs awkwardly making all eyes turn towards him.

"That's it guys, go on and spread out. Tae, you need something before you went towards Jimin's room?" Seokjin kindly ask while Taehyung shakes his head.

"No, I'll better go now. But I think I will need food later on,...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter