Four

Second Presentation (Omega Jinyoung)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bambam looks at Yugyeom who is staring at an unsuspecting Jinyoung, he shakes his head at the maknae, he sat down beside him and nudges him with his elbow.

"You do know that Jinyoung hyung has a thing for Jaebum hyung right?" He ask as Yugyeom looks at him and hooded.

"Yeah..but I also know that Jaebum will mate with Youngjae and Jinyoung will be broken because of it." Yugyeom replied as Bambam shakes his head back at him.

"Aish Maknae, you're so oblivious, Jaebum hyung likes him back. Everyone knows." Bambam insisted as Yugyeom stare back at him in confusion.

"Then why,,okay but still they can't be together because Jaebum has an omega now..he can mate two omegas but he can't mate with a beta so,.." 

"There are some loophole towards that rule, technically he has a choice on whether to mate another omega but if he chooses a beta, then he needs to follow a different way of courting. The one which is difficult for both parties as it involves secrecy, so the drama we are all watching right now is part of that courting." Bambam explained as they saw how Youngjae make his way towards the sweaty and tired Jinyoung, offering towels and water for him which he gladly accepts.

They talk and laugh for a while before the omega stood up and went back towards the pack alpha who is sitting a few steps away observing how his omega interact with Jinyoung. Youngjae leans towards Jaebum and whisper something to him which makes the man smile and looks back at Jinyoung.

"How come you know all these?" Yugyeom whines as he let his mind accepts the new information given by his friend.

"Because I am actually diligent in my studies pup.." Bambam sassily said as Yugyeom puts an arm around him.

"Hey Bammie, change topic anyways..you're going to present soon right? What secondary gender would you like to be?" Yugyeom cheekily said as Bambam nudge him on the side with his elbow.

"I want to be an omega so all of you will be crazy all over me." Bambam said with a laugh as Yugyeom shakes his head.

"Nah, you're not fit to be an omega, you're too..intense." Yugyeom said while Bambam looks at him in curiosity.

"What do you mean by intense?"

"I mean you're too, open minded, loud, extra, out going, happy go lucky...you're too y to be an omega." Yugyeom blurted out while Bambam laugh out loud.

"You don't want me to be an omega because I'm too y? Ah..maknae you're too cute. Tell me when you became an alpha alright? I'll let you help me with my heat. Aigoo.." Bambam pinches his cheeks as he stood up and walk towards Jinyoung.

Yugyeom shakes his head and pray to the heavens that his face is blush free. The thought of heats and being an alpha helping an omega makes him feel things. He stood up as the choreographer walks back in to resume their dance training.

He looks back at his smiling hyung.

Hyung, wait for me to become an alpha so I can protect you from them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's not working

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter