Five

Second Presentation (Omega Jinyoung)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Scent..

Scent is very important for the wolf race, it signifies your whole being, your personality, your sub gender and your status. 

Jinyoung closes his eyes as his nose was attacked by different scents, strong pheromones and he shivers as he anticipates what's to come. He held back a whimper as he felt Mark hyung's hands circle around his waist possessively. He doesn't acknowledged it but his inner wolf is preening at the attention this strong alpha clearly is giving him.

"Let's get inside now babe..but you have to follow our rule. Stay close to us, or if you want to dance and mingle around do it where we can still keep an eye on you." Mark said seriously as he laid out his term.

"Really hyung..you wouldn't keep me all to yourself?" Jinyoung asked as he saw how Jackson smirks.

"Well we want nothing more than to lock you in a room with us but we will not be too greedy for now. You have freedom when you're with us, we will do whatever you want just as long as you follow our rule." Jackson explains as they enters the club.

"Tonight, we're gonna party and have fun right? Let's go." Mark said excitedly as he hooded and wave towards acquaintances scattered all around the club.

Jinyoung looks around and smile brightly, his experience at going to clubs like these has been limited and excitement has been surging inside his blood as he looks around. The place has a chic and expensive look around, the DJ doing his thing as the crowd has some fun dancing the night away.

"Let's get some shots first I'm thirsty." Jackson dragged the two of them as they order something to drink Namjoon walks straight to Mark and shakes his hands.

"Hey..it's been a while Mark." The tall man greeted the alpha who shakes his hands back.

"Been busy, we just wanted to have some fun with Jinyoung here that's why we went here." Mark explains as Jinyoung takes a peek at Namjoon's face but look down quickly. Blushing at the thought that the BTS Leader is right in front of him looking at him with interest.

Namjoon chuckles at the action, sniffing the air around the smaller man. He held out his hands as he introduces himself to Jinyoung formally. 

"Hi little beta.. I'm Kim Namjoon, it's nice to formally meet you." He said with a smile which got wider when the taller man reaches out to shake his hands.

"The pleasure is mine alpha.." Jinyoung whispers but as his hands touches the taller man's hands he felt heat and energy courses through his veins. He squeaks in shock and jerks his hands away.

"Hey.,what's up?"Jackson reaches a hand around the beta who whimper and looks back at Namjoon in confusion.

"What happens Namjoon?" Mark said in a protective manner which was triggered as he saw how his pack mate flinches from the touch.

"I don't know hyung..its..when we touch each other,,I felt something and I guess Jinyoung hyung did too." Namjoon answers which was supported by Jinyoung's nooding.

Jackson looks at Mark intently silently communicating with his mate. Mark sighed then nooded.

"Namjoon..there you are." Seokjin said as he walks towards the now silent group.

"Yeah..I just met Jinyoung hyung here with Mark and Jackson." Namjoon explains while still looking at the smaller man intently.

"Hi I'm Kim Seokjin, nice to finally meet you little beta..awww stop hiding behind Jackson sweety, show us your pretty face." Seokjin cheerfully said as if talking to a baby.

Jinyoung's attention shifted from the tall, intimidating aura of the leader to the packs oldest member. Mr. Worldwide handsome is truly breath taking.

Namjoon coughs awkwardly, looking around.

"Well see you around then. Let's go Seokkie hyung." Namjoon waved as he turns around but lifted an eyebrow towards Jinyoung who blushes at the act.

Jackson cleared his throat and smile down at Jinyoung.

"Let's have something to drink then babe,,..Mark can you order up for us babe..well go to our usual spot." He said as he puts an arm around Jinyoung.

"Jackson..what do you think that is? I felt weird with Namjoon." Jinyoung innocently asked while the taller man gritted his teeth.

"Don't think about that anymore Jinyoung..you're here with us right." Jackson whines and pouted which makes the beta smile at his silliness. 

"Yeah..I'm with you." Jinyoung said as he reaches out to hold the man's hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So..what the heck was that.." Seo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter