Eleven

Second Presentation (Omega Jinyoung)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok went home to the BTS dorm after his encounter with Namjoon, Seokjin looks for him immediately when Namjoon calls him and informs him about what happened back at the GOT7 dorm.

"Seokie...can I come in? We need to talk.." Seokjin carefully said as he knocks on the Omega's room.

"Go away Jin hyung...I need to be alone." Hoseok grumpily said as he  buries himself in his bed.

Jin pulled out his set of keys and enters the omega's room anyway.

"Namjoon called me and told me what happened back there. It's not nice to walk out on our Pack Alpha that way, you basically humiliate him in front of the other pack."

"So what, he hates me more now. I don't care anymore hyung. I dont want to care anymore." Hoseok cries, hiding his face behind his hands when Seokjin went towards him to hug the smaller man.

"He has his reasons baby...you two need to talk. You stay here and calm down okay? We will eat some lunch and I'll take you back to him. Dont you wanna help your new friend? He's still on his heat."

"He has his Alpha to take care of him..unlike me."

"Again, Namjoon has his reasons. Come on now,,,stop crying. You do know that I love you right? If he ever threw you away, I'm here...I'm always here for you..though you might prefer an alpha over a beta like me.." Seokjin awkwardly rubs a hand on his nape as he looks shyly at the omega who looks at him in shock.

"KIM SEOKJIN..you actually chose this moment to confess? My god...." Hoseok cries harder at the thought that this wonderful beta has been loving him without his knowledge and he probably hurt Jin too by the way he opens his heart to the beta about his admiration and love towards Namjoon.

"Well...I haven't had the proper timing..."

"You have the worst timing...come pick me up..I don't want to walk." Hoseok grumbles as Seokjin lifts him up and carries him towards the kitchen for some food.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Namjoon paces back and forth, he knew Jinyoung is inside Jaebum's room and he felt nervous about the situation. His wolf recognizes a potential mate and seeing the other Pack Alpha take the omega away make him restless and some anger has been brewing inside him. Hoseok walks away from him too making him more pissed off than usual, he has to deal with his omega once and for all.

"Can you not? You're making me dizzy Joon.." Jackson complains as Namjoon ignores him and continue pacing.

"Dont stop me, I need to do something before my wolf starts going crazy."

"You really like our Jinyoung huh?" Jackson quietly ask.

"No..more like my wolf has taken a liking toward his, blame the genes. I like someone else." Namjoon curtly said while Jackson let out a relieve sigh after hearing that from his friend.

"Well let me guess....uhm..you like that loud gorgeous omega who got some nice and drool worthy curve right? The one who helped our omega? In fairness you have some fine taste Joonie..I'll tap that if I'm not in love with our peach." Jackson makes himself comfortable on the destroyed couch.

"Excuse me? Did I heard it right? You're in love with Jinyoung...you and Mark?" Namjoon looks at him while Jackson nods his head.

"Yes, and we're never giving him up."

"This is the most complicated pack I ever had the fortune to encounter. Why dont you just mate with each other...it's less complicated that way."

"Nah..too much drama."

Namjoon went silent after that comment when his phone rang.

"We're on our way."

"Good, I'll wait for you guys here."

"Who's that.?"

"Seokjin, told him he needs to bring back Hoseok here.."

"Ohhhh upcoming drama...I cant wait."

Namjoon shakes his head and head up towards the kitchen, raiding for the group's refrigirator searching for a much needed drink.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaebum looks at Jinyoung, both are calmy sitting at the center of the bed facing each other. Jinyoung snapped and charges towards the man who grabs his arms and easily force him to sit down.

"You will listen to me..." Jaebum gritted his teeth.

"Or else what? What are you going to do to me? You have no right to cage me here Jaebum..I am a free wolf although I share a bond with you guys." Jinyoung fiercely said, hurt that the man in front of him, their pack alpha doesn't want to claim him as pack member officially.

"Jinyoung,,,please listen to me first..."

"I'm gonna stay quiet and you start talking...then I'm out of here."

Jinyoung looks at JB expectantly, secretly wanting to hear the so called explanation for all the ty things that are happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter