Two

Second Presentation (Omega Jinyoung)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung is a late bloomer, he presented as a beta on his 18th birthday, 2 years late actually as all other wolf presented at 16. It was the saddest day of his life, every one of his bandmates thought he will be an omega due to his submissive behavior as well as his nurturing side but alas, faith has another plan for him and made him a beta.

What makes him sad is that now, he knows that he has no chance to mate with their leader and pack Alpha Jaebum. Don't get him wrong, they are not living in a traditional AlphaxBetaxOmega way but there are still rules to follow. Like a pack Alpha cant mate with a beta, he or she is only supposed to mate fertile omegas..yes omegas. The pack Alpha has a choice to have one or two omegas for his own. And that rule shatters Jinyoung's heart into smithereens as he smells himself on his 18th birthday, he smells like peaches but with a weaker scent..he's a beta.

Jinyoung turns his head when he hears footsteps coming near where he is hiding and catches a breath as he inhaled those chocolates and coffee scent... Jaebum. He internally panics as he looks around for an exit but before he can move an inch, Jaebum is now beside him holding his wrist as to not let him escape.

"Jinyoung, everyone at the party is looking for you. Why did you hide here? We are all so worried." Jaebum said quietly as Jinyoung turns his head and shuts his eyes, he doesn't want Jaebum to see him crying like a weak good for nothing beta he is.

"Jinyoung..hey.." Jaebum gently touches his face and turns his head towards him. Drying his tears with his hands as Jinyoung let go of his emotions and cry openly.

"Shh..stop crying now. Don't worry, I am here..hyung is here." Jaebum comforted him as he engulfs the smaller man in his embrace, emitting his alpha pheromones to calm the younger ones.

"I hate myself hyung...I hate being a beta, I'm supposed to be an omega." Jinyoung wipes his tears away as the Jaebum makes him look straight into his eyes.

"Don't hate yourself, you are young, beautiful, smart and y..for sure many men and women will go after you. Not all of the alphas out there wants omegas Jinyoung."

"You're only saying that to make me stop crying."

"I am not, I am an alpha and I am attracted to you. You should know that by now.." Jaebum huskily said as Jinyoung looks up at him with those tear-filled eyes and trembling lips.

'You..you do?"

"Yes..and I love everything about you, how you smile, how you laugh, I love your voice, I love your personality and I am ing in love with your peaches," Jaebum said as he sneaks a hand downwards to cup a feel on Jinyoung's rather plump .

"Hyung!" Jinyoung whines as he continues to blush.

"Remember this day... I promise you that when the time comes..I will claim you as my mate Park Jinyoung."

Present Time

Yes, those were the days when Jaebum was sweet and kind and acted like a boyfriend towards him..but everything changes as they age.

Everything changes when an omega was included in their young pack.

At the present time, Jinyoung is doing great... great at hiding his emotions and putting a mask on. Smiling towards the fans, hiding the hurt in his eyes, and acting happy even though he is hurting inside. The time has come for Jaebum to mate..and they all know that their pack Alpha will choose Youngjae. Don't get him wrong, Jinyoung loves his younger bandmate, he is nothing but a ball of sunshine that makes his days happier, but he can't help it..deep down he is holding a grudge, dee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter