Twenty Three

Second Presentation (Omega Jinyoung)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum has always been the man of his dreams, yes Jinyoung has to admit that fact. No one can deny the connection between them, they really compliment each other and deep inside he believes that the alpha is his soulmate.

The one who will complete him.

But he met the others too, Mark, Jackson, Youngjae, Bambam and Yugyeom and somehow they inched  theirway inside his heart and stayed there. Somehow along the way he confuses his emotions, sometimes he can't differentiate his feelings for Jaebum from what he's also feeling for Youngjae and Mark and Jackson.

What a complete mess, what an exciting life Jinyoung suddenly has.

He smiles as the thought flickered through his mind.

"That's a very nice smile there love.."

Jinyoung stayed still and scrunches his eyebrows, he just heard Jaebum's voice. Is he dreaming about him? He slowly opens his eyes seeing the alpha laying beside him on the bed, looking fondly at him.

"Jaebummie?" Jinyoung whispers.

Jaebum smiled like a dork and touch the omegas cheeks.

"Yes..."

Jinyoung's eyes widens at that.

"Wait..what, oh my God. Where's Youngjae?" Jinyoung hesitantly said, blushing like a girl when he sit up and saw that he's under the sheets.

"He's being taken cared of by Mark." Jaebum calmly said as he looks at Jinyoung's eyes, down to his nose then to his kissable lips that he so wanted to...

"Jaebum! I said why are you still here?" Jinyoung curiously said.

"Well, I just knotted you and now I'm having a lie in with you. Oh is that not allowed?" Jaebum hesitantly ask, which he prays not as he is enjoying just laying there with Jinyoung by his side.

"I don't know." Jinyoung warily said thinking of Youngjae's feelings when a thought suddenly clicks on his head.

"Wait did you just said that he's being taken cared of by Mark?" Jinyoung asked in disbelief when Jaebum nods his head.

"Yeah, I mean can't you smell them? Their scents are all over the place, he might've knotted him already." Jaebum casually said as he lifted his arms and flexed his sore muscles.

Jinyoung casually looked him over and silently drooled at the scene. Jaebum sure has one buff body, the omega is silently considering running his tounge all over that abs and down to that happy trail.

"I can smell you.." Jaebum confidently said.

"What..."

"I can smell you getting slick all over that hole..if you want me to you and knot you up again just say so. I'm always ready to slam my in your boy." Jaebum seductively said as he grabs his hard length which makes Jinyoung's eyes goes directly at it.

Biting his lips with want, Jinyoung fights his inner wolf who wants nothing more than to shove that thick on his throat.

"Ahm...I don't know. I mean we'll see." Jinyoung said with a naughty grin as he stands up, leaving the cover behind and walks towards the bathroom.

"I mean, let's see what happens and maybe I'll let you in again Alpha." He closes the door and stiffled a giggle when he heard Jaebum growls low behind the door.

"Whatever you say mate." The alpha growls before putting his clothes on and going out of that room. He needs to respect Jinyoung's wishes and now he needs to control his wolf or else he will have that strong urge again to bite the omega's neck and leave his mark right there.

He walks towards the kitchen where he knew Mark will be with Youngjae. A growl of warning was heard, which the pack alpha ignores and burst in anyway.

"See this is our Kitchen and it's not hygienic to have here. You both knew that." Jaebum started his rants as he shakes his head at Ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter