Fourteen

Second Presentation (Omega Jinyoung)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung sighs as he looks at Youngjae who is currently with them. All seven of them are eating dinner when Jinyoung finally realizes something, the other omega is ignoring him!

He whines low on his throat as Hoseok leans towards him and pats him on the back as if sensing his unease. Jinyoung looks at Hoseok with pleading eyes.

"Hush now pup..we will talk after this okay? Try to relax or else your alphas will be on a protective mode and you dont want that..." Hoseok warns his friend and Jinyoung nods his head in agreement. He sulks in his chair as he takes some longing peeks now and then towards Youngjae.

Bambam who is now sitting beside Youngjae nudges his packmate.

"Hyung...why are you ignoring Jinyoung hyung. Look, he's feeling uneasy with your attitude." Bambam pointed out bluntly while Yugyeom hisses for him to lower his voice.

"I don't want to talk about it. And why should I put his feelings before mine? Is it because he is a newly presented omega so we should all treat him like a baby, what about me..you will all neglect me for him? Ugh..I hate this.." Youngjae stood up after his outburst and walk out of the room. 

Everyone looks uneasy as Jackson glares at Jaebum.

"This is all your ing fault .."

"Hey!..I just did what I thought is the right thing to do.." Jaebum defended himself as Mark glares at him but keep himself silent over the matter.

Jinyoung cries as he couldn't control his emotions anymore.

All the alphas stood up to help but got held back by Hoseok.

"I think this dinner is over..Jinyoung and I will retire to his room now okay. Come on babe.." Hoseok assisted the omega and as soon as they are inside the room he sat in front of Jinyoung who is now sitting on the bed.

"Let it all out babe...all out."

"I feel bad...I hate myself for doing this to Youngjae..he didn't do anything..he's so nice to me even when I was a beta and yet I am the one to cause him so much pain." Jinyoung cries his heart out.

Hoseok smiled at the man in front of him. Namjoon told him that the only way for GOT7's pack to have peace is to mate with each other. But broken trust will have to mend before things go on smoothly.

"Yes you hurt him..and yes you have to make up for it. Ask for his forgiveness, just the two of you. It's much fun to know about his views on all this..personally."

"Like a date?...." Jinyoung stopped crying as he looks curiously at Hoseok.

"Well..yeah. I mean..for you guys to bond better. I wasn't supposed to help you out on your first heat, you already have an omega inside your pack and Youngjae should have been the one on my place. I already said sorry to him and he said he forgive me..he gave in easier because I am not a pack member so therefore what I did didn't hurt as much as what you did."

"What shall I do hyung.." Jinyoung whines as Hoseok smiled naughtily at him.

"Well some bird told me that...a certain omega has been having some dirty thoughts on beta Jinyoung.." Hoseok smugly said as Jinyoung's eyes widens at the news.

"Neh..Youngjae..what..he likes me when I was a beta?" 

"Yes..and you presenting as an omega pissed him of so damn much you have to work for it baby.."

Jinyoung blushed at the thought.

"But..It is widely known that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter