14 years later.

Torn Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
14 years later.  
"Kim Jae'in!"The class teacher called throwing a chalk at the boy's direction. "Yes Mrs Kwon!."he said looking at the class teacher. "Just because you're the top student in the school doesn't make you the superior here. So please if you don't want detention for the rest of the week I advise you to stop distracting Mr Wu. Now" she said pointing at Stephen's direction. "I was not distracting him" Jae defended. "You mean I lied?" "No ma'am I'm just saying you misunderstood what happened." He told her.  Mrs Kwon shook her head and opened to say something– then the bell rang indicating the end of the day's classes. Jae glanced at Stephan who was setting behind him giggling quietly."Ready to go?"he asked and the other nodded. "Always" Stephen responded with a small smile. Jae hummed before turning back to his desk and packed his books as he stuffed them into his backpack before rising to his feet. He hooked an arm around his boyfriend's waist before making their way out. "Mrs Kwon was right, you know" Stephen said the moment they stepped outside the classroom. "About what?" "You distracting me." Jae chuckled."I was just making sure you got the message" Stephen scrunched his nose as he come to a sudden stop, making Jae to stop as well.
"what message? telling me want to kiss me telepathically? or pushing your hand on the table close to my ?" Jae laughed again."well I wasn't planning on touching your , I sent you a message but you shunned me, and I know the only way to get you attention is touch you close to– that thing" he said nodding to himself."How did she even know I was distracting you?" "She saw you moving your hand and she caught the sight of it going close to my crotch." Stephen told him and before Jae could respond his boyfriend was falling flat on the floor_ he was pushed by a boy running into their way. "Hey watch it" Jae yelled at the running boy. The running boy stopped and turned slightly to look at them."Yo Kim– your boyfriend was on the way sorry if I bumped into him. Did i hurt you handsome?" He said mockingly, pointing towards Stephen. The true born growled and launched forward but Stephen was quick to stand as he grabbed his boyfriend's hand stopping him from ripping the boy's arm off. "He's not worth it" he told Jae. "Are you okay baby?" Jae turned to look at his mate with concerned eyes. "Yeah, Wu is right you know. I don't worth the great Kim Jae's time. Or wait I think– Ow! What the ?" The boy was cut off by someone smacking him on the head. Jae looked at the new comer and recognized him at Scott– Kim Scott. his brother's crush. "What's your problem man?" the arrogant boy said, puffing his chest probably to look intimidating. The boy Scott stood his ground.
"You're my problem Tae– you see those guys?" Scott pointed at Jae's direction."They Are good guys and I won't stand and watch you being a jerk to them." He said. And the other guy raised his fist to land a punch on Scott, but the latter quicky blocked the attack as he gripped the other boy– Tae's hand and Scott lifted his fist and landed it on the boy's face instead, breaking his nose. Before turning to walk towards Jae and Stephen's direction. The Tae guy yelled series of profanities as he held his bleeding nose, few seconds later he straightened up and ran after Scott but before he could reach him, Jae chanted some incantation and the boy's leg got stuck in an invisible mud making it impossible for him to lift his legs."When the hell?" He said looking at his legs in horror. Stephen glanced at his boyfriend before he giggled."You bad witch. What did you do to the poor boy. Didn't you?" "Nothing much, just stuck his legs into an invisible mud and only I can see it" he said with a shrug. Scott made a stop in front of them "Hi" he said with a smile.  "Hi" the both said in unison returning the smile.  "You probably don't even know me–" "Oh I know you. you work in a cafe that is located at the front of the school and you're from the class next to ours right?" Scott gave Jae an impressive smile.
"Yeah. I bet you know my name then?" "Kim Scott right?" "Right– so uhm– this" he brought out a wallet from his pants pocket. "Can you please give this to your brother? He left it in the cafe I work at yesterday." he stretched his hand towards Jae as he waited for the other to accept the item. The true born stared at it for a moment before a smirk curved on his lips.*Dae'in you sneaky bastard. you left it on purpose didn't you?*
"Ah I would like to but I'm sure my brother will appreciate it if you give it back yourself." he said and Scott made a confused face. "Why would he want that?" Jae shrugged."I don't know. I just think he'll appreciate it that way– uhm Scott why don't you call him, you have his number right?–ohh you can check inside the wallet, there is a piece of paper with his number written on it." "How did you know he left a paper with his number on it?"  Show everyone how much of a witch you are. Stephen told him through their bond. *Shut up Steph*
Jae let out a nervous chuckle."I just know, because his my brother." Scott gave him an unreadable look, but good thing he could read the other's thoughts"We get that a lot." Jae told Scott. "Huh?" "You said we are both weird. Dae and I– so I said we get that a lot from people. You're not the only one who said that to us." "Did I say that out loud?" Okay Scott was definitely confused. "Uhm– I Think you did." " You Think?" "No I'm sure you did–i uhm– we –we should probably get going right Steph?" Jae turned to look at his boyfriend. "Yeah right" the other alpha said.
 Released Tae from the mud before Scott finds something weird again.  *Ah thanks for reminding me*
Jae silently cast another spell and the boy (Tae)who's been trying to lift his legs suddenly fell on the floor with a loud thud, causing the other students in the hallway to look at his direction. "Call him– I mean Dae, just call him okay? See you around Scott and thanks for standing up for my boyfriend." he said in a rush as he quickly pulled his boyfriend along, leaving Scott to stare at them weirdly. Jae only stopped when he reached the parking lot and was right in front of his sport car. He walked to the other side and open the door for his boyfriend. Stephen smiled before entering inside the car, Jae then fastened the seat belt for him before walking to the driver side and entered in himself. He gave his mate a brief glance and immediately pulled the latter into a kiss. Stephen yelped at the sudden action but he kissed back anyways. The kissed until they're both out of breath. And Jae pulled back with a smile, before driving out of the school.

 

****

Stephen's beta father was the only person at home when they got there. Jae greeted his boyfriend's father with a polite bow."Jae-jae how have you been? I haven't seen you in a while. How are your parents doing?" Chanyeol asked taking Jae's hand in his. "Oh they're doing great and I was busy with the upcoming inter school sports and tests, but I'll make sure to visit often – where is uncle Kris and Stephanie?" He asked. Stephanie was Stephen's yonger sister and who happened to be Jayden (his cousin's) girlfriend. She's a beautiful beta just like her father, and she goes to a different School from the one her brother was attending. "Kirs is at work but he'll be back any moment and Stephanie is on her way home, she'll be here soon as well." Chanyeol told him. Jae nodded. "We'll be upstairs doing some homework" he informed. "Go ahead I'll call you boys when dinner is ready" Chanyeol said . They both gave a curt nod before walking up the stairs.
**** Once the door to Stephan's room was closed, Jae pinned the other against a wall and captured his lips into a passionate kiss. And as soon as their lips met, the fire was ignited within Jae, his body reacting as he pressed Stephen into the wall, his hand going to the smaller's waist pulling him flush against his body. For Stephen's part he gripped Jae's shirt as they pressed closer even more. Jae let out a groan of protest as Stephen's mouth left his. However it didn't last long as Stephen's lips kissed their way up to his ear. Jae's whole body shuddered as his earlobe was nipped and his hip automatically flex into his boyfriend, his hand sliding down from Stephen's waist down to his rounded . "I want you." he breathed and he shifted to kiss Stephen's neck. "You can have me." Stephen told him. And Jae growled squeezing his boyfriend's harder. "I wish I can just knot you right now." "Yeah me too. I'm so eager to have you inside me, but my dad would kill us both– no he'll kill you." Stephen giggled at his own words. "Not just your dad but my dad will kill me as well." Jae chuckled. "But that won't stop us from doing other things– c'mon let me give you a " Jae said, then he laughed again. "What's funny?" Stephen inquired wondering what amused his boyfriend to make him laugh so hard. "I just remembered something that happened between me and my parents when I was four." "When you're four?" "Yup, my fathers were thinking about and I read my pa's mind– being the curious boy I was, I asked him its meaning" he laughed again at the memory. "I can still remember the looks on their faces– my parents said it was a word used when you missed someone and want to be with them. Then I said I wanted to have with you."  Stephen's eyes widened as he laughed as well. "So what did the say after that?" "They asked me not to say the word again, it's meant for adults to use only. But eventually I used the word again, my dad was somehow upset to hear me say it again then my pa made me understood it was not a word I was supposed to say" "He told you its meaning?" "Nah, he just said he'll tell me its actually meaning when I reach 15." "And told you?" "Yeah, he did." Jae said with a grin "now enough with the story telling" he said leaning in to capture his boyfriend's lips again as he ground against the older alpha.  Stephen hummed arching into Jae's body.
"The bed Jae– let's move to the bed" Jae let out a throaty growl as he grabbed Stephan just under his hoisting him up and pinning him between his body and the wall. Stephen let out a surprise squeak followed by a husky laugh as he wrapped his arms and legs around Jae's body. The younger male took a few wobbly steps backwards, his mouth was still kissing and nipping at Stephan's neck and will occasionally spared a glance where he was going, he almost tripped over a book that was left on the floor, making them both to chuckle. But he managed to make it to the bed. He placed Stephen before hovering over him. "I love you so much" Jae said as he began to Stephen's shirt. "I love you too." Stephen said working on Jae's shirt as well. After taking off their shirts, Stephen fell back on the bed, his eyes soft on Jae's as he ran his hand up touching the True born's prominent abs. "I love your body so much. how often do you work out?" Stephen asked twisting one of Jae's . "3–4 times a week." Jae responded holding his boyfriend's hand before he bowed down and took the other's in his mouth. Stephen moaned arching into Jae's mouth as he placed his hand at the back of Jae's neck, it gently. Jae hard on the , Making his boyfriend into a mess. "Jae–" Stephen breathed out. "Hmm" Jae hummed as he continue to on his mate's , while his hand went lower doing a quick work on the belt and zipper securing the older's waist before he eventually slipped a hand into the other's pants.  Then he raised his head to stare at his boyfriend's face silently asking for permission, Stephen gave a curt nod and Jae proceed to pull his boyfriend's member out, before lowering his head and captured Stephen's lips for another passionate kiss.   ***
"That was amazing" Stephen said after a moment of catching his breath. He pushed Jae up before sitting up, then gave Jae a light push on his chest silently telling him to lay down.Taking the hint, Jae moved so that he was lying on his back. Stephen didn't waste time on working on Jae's pants. Stephen returned the favor by giving his intended mate a as well.  After coming down from his high, Jae pulled him up and
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter