Four Days Later.

Torn Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Four days later.

 

Sehun was laying in their bed in his and Kai's bedroom as he absentmindedly stared at the ceiling. There was a lot going on in his mind. And he wanted to talk to Kai about it, but the alpha had been busy with things and blocking him since he'd returned. He didn't even know how or where to start. Sehun had left his apartment and was back in the Kim's mansion where he belongs, it's been four days but he still felt like a stranger In the house, the only time he had with Kai was at night and the alpha was always tired and would fall asleep the moment he laid on the bed. But he's thankful for one thing though, Kai gave his undivided attention to Jae, at least the son got to have his time with his father– a small knock on the door cut his train of thoughts, he rolled on the bed before sitting up. He was about to respond when the door opened, revealing his husband with Jae In the Alpha's arms. They locked gaze for a brief moment before Kai spoke first "I thought you were sleeping that's why I knocked, I didn't want to wake you up. Jungkook want to say goodbye, he's leaving for Busan but will be back next week" Kai told him. Sehun hummed before rising to stand. He walked towards the door and was about to walk past Kai when the Alpha gripped his wrist, Sehun turned to look at the alpha."What is troubling you?" Kai asked him. "Nothing, if something is bothering me I guess you'd be the first to know since you can feel it in our bond" he said with a shrug. "Somebody has been doing a good job in blocking me so I wouldn't know. But one thing I am certain of is something is definitely bothering you" "Don't worry about it, I will talk to you about it when I want to" he said trying to free his hand from Kai grip but the Alpha only gripped it tighter "So something did really bothers you?" Kai asked and Sehun hummed ",I want to know what it is" "I'll tell you when I am ready" Kai gave him a dubious look as Jae tried to climb on his Papa's chest but Sehun gave the little boy an apologetic smile."You're my husband Sehun, my mate, and your alpha, so I deserve to know if something is troubling you, you've been through a lot while I was gone I know that, but at least try and be open with me so I could help." Sehun wanted to smack Kai on the face for that. how could he say he's the one keeping things, while all Sehun wanted was for Kai to open up to him. "I don't need help Kai,– and it's not just about you being my alpha and me being your omega. It's more than that.  It's just– Forget it, let me go please" Kai surprisingly released his hand and Sehun didn't waste time on exiting the bedroom as he walked towards the stairs. Sehun saw Jungkook and Jin sitting next to each other as the witch kept touching the alpha, he smiled at the sight before clearing his throat to let his presence known. The two simultaneously raised their heads to look at his direction. "Hey!" Sehun greeted with a smile. "Hello beautiful!" Jungkook said with a wink. Jin slapped the witch's arm.
"Don't flirt with my friend" he warned. "What! I am not flirting I was only stating the obvious" "Well you're not allowed to state that obvious unless you want Kai to rip your head off and I won't interfere while he does that." "I'll burn him before he does that". "Then I will definitely interfere, because I won't not watch you do that to my lil cousin" "I would have add you to my burning list but nah, I like you too much to hurt you" Jungkook said and Sehun could hear the sincerity in those words. Jin shrugged and chewed on his lower lip "you're beautiful too you know– God I want to kiss those thick lips of yours so bad" the witch added  . "What?" Jin smacked him playfully "don't say such words and alphas are handsome not beautiful kookie" "Kookie?" Jungkook asked with a smug smile that Jin didn't notice. "What? you asked me to call you that. didn't you?" The alpha asked innocently. "Yup, I did. But you're beautiful believe me, and I will show you that when I you into the matress" okay this time Jin smacked him not in a playful way at all. "I was born to top, so in your dreams." Sehun couldn't help but giggle.
"You two are so adorable" he said finally taking his seat. "Thanks hunnie" Jungkook said with a smile. "Stop showing your bunny teeth" Jin told him. "I bet you want to run your tongue over them jinnie hyung" "Jinnie?What the hell–? "Okay guys I came here to say goodbye to Jungkook not to watch you two bickering like old married couple." Sehun said crossing his legs. "Married couple? Yes, that's right. I am going to marry Jin hyung very soon." Jungkook said. Jin didn't say a word, he only rolled his eyes at that. "So uhm– thank you very much for everything, it wouldn't have been possible without you, I truly appreciate all you did" Sehun told Jungkook. The witch smiled with a dismissive wave of his hand."No need to thank me, I just" he glanced at Jin "helped my family in-law since I will be marrying Jin very soon– and I wouldn't have met him if I hadn't come to help, so yeah it's a big plus for me." "Don't you ever get tired of talking?" Jin commented "No, I don't. So be prepared cause your future husband is a talkative." Jin stared at Jungkook for a few seconds before he said."wolves and witches don't work Jungkook, I advise you to stop before it becomes serious and you'll hurt yourself in the process, let's be friends instead hmm?" "I don't want to be friends with you hyung , and witches work perfectly with wolves, Sehun's grandmother was a pure blood like myself who married a wolf– and if it's because I said you'll bottom, I was only joking by the way , I know it's in your nature to top, so I'll allow you to me for the rest of our lives, who knows, I can do one or two spells to make myself fertile and I will carry your pups– nuh-ah, nuh-ah don't say no 'cause I can handle your knot, I am not human remember?" Jin sighed and shut his mouth, as he rub his temple "say something jinnie" "What do you want me to say? I only met you four days ago and now you're talking about marriage? I don't even know much about you and I don't think i like you that way, besides You don't even like me too, so –" "He does like you hyung" Sehun cut in "and you two will work perfectly fine" great! Sehun's playing Cupid, he just hope Jungkook doesn't read his mind and see through why he was doing this."I am just stating the obvious" he quickly added when Jin gave him a dubious look. Jin quirked an eyebrow and was about to say something when Luhan joined them.
"He's right, you know" the older omega said taking his seat beside his brother. "You heard them" Jungkook flashed his bunny smile, flickering his lashes as he stared at Jin expectantly. Jin groaned before rising to his feet "wait! where are you going?" The pure blood asked. "Home, I came to thank you and say goodbye. And I've said it so I should be on my way" "You're no fun Jin" Luhan told the alpha. "Not you too Luhan" Jin pointed an accusing finger at the omega. Luhan chuckled.
"What? I am just stating the obvious" "Oh great! It seems the night is for stating the obvious, because people have been saying that a lot lately" Jin exaggerated. "I should take my leave as well" Jungkook rose to his feet "you're welcome little witch 1, I know what you're about to say, so no need . Okay?" he told Luhan. The Omega scrunched his nose.
"Little witch 1?"  Jungkook hummed before turning his attention to Sehun. "You beautiful" he pointed a finger at the younger omega "I have a fair advise for you" he began with a mischievous smile "I know you missed your alpha so much but please" he joined his hands together in a pleading manner "please, please don't let my little witch 2 to watch a life ." Sehun choked on his saliva as he started to cough. While the two bust out laughing.Neither Kai nor him had initiated anything related to that. They just cuddle and kiss that's all "what?" "It's the truth, I am a witch and I saw it coming, you guys are definitely going to infront of my little boy, so please don't corrupt his innocent eyes" he added and Sehun was about to pounce on him, when the witch quickly ran after Jin laughing hard "tell Uncle Kim and aunt I said thanks for their hospitality" he hollered when he reached the door. Sehun shook his head and chuckled a little, Jungkook would always bring happiness to the people around him, he could see that now, he just met the witch four days ago but he felt as if he'd known him all his life. He waved at the other and Jungkook waved back blowing him a kiss, which earned him another small smack from Jin that was standing by the door probably waiting for the witch. "see you tomorrow hyung" Sehun told Jin and the Alpha gave him a thumb up before walking out with Jungkook slinging an arm around his shoulder. Sehun sighed and turned to look at his brother only to find the older staring at him. "What?" He asked with raised brows. "You want to tell me about it or do I have to ask?" "About what?" "You know better. What's bothering you, of course" "Nothing hyung" "I could sense your emotions hunnie, and you know I did. So don't lie to me, you never lied to me before, don't start now, we're family don't forget that" Luhan said in a serious voice. Sehun sighed for the umpteenth time.
"It's about Kai– I don't know, he's been busy or more like avoiding a serious talk with me since he got back, there are so much I want to talk about with him,  I want to know how he coped all those times with Irene and how he's feeling now so I could help him heal and get over it, but he kept blocking me and whenever I tried to ask he shunned me saying he's tired or create an excuse to avoid the topic– and it's maddening me." he ran his fingers through his hair. "Like two nights ago, he was talking and screaming in his sleep and when I tried to reach his thoughts he blocked me– and few minutes ago he was asking me what was bothering me, is he kidding me? he's bothering me of course–" "And did you tell him?" Luhan asked. "No I gave him a piece of his medicine, I blocked him and told him I am fine– but at least i had the decency to tell him I will talk when I wanted to" Luhan brushed through his brother's hair.
"Talk to him Sehun, he's your husband, you two really need to have a serious talk, you can't just keep avoiding and blocking each other. It's not right, you're mates after all" he said to the younger. "I know that hyung, I feel bad for him , I know he went through a lot, being a lab rat for a year and half and away from his family. But I want to know all about it and help him heal– but if he's not willing to open up I don't know how to help him– and God I want to have , I missed him so much" he slammed his
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter