Torn between brother and mate

Torn Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kai felt the urge to follow Jongin when the latter stormed out of the house, he dropped his shirt on the marble floor before jogging out as well, he then strip his jeans off before changing into his wolf form for the third time that night, he used his sharp teeth to pick his jeans up before starting to run towards Sehun's house direction. The veiw he saw wasn't supposed to make his blood boil in anger, but he couldn't help it, just the sight of Sehun resting his head on Jongin's shoulder made Kai want to rip someone's head off (but definitely not his brother's).
He morphed to his human form and wore his jeans, taking one more glance at them, he decided to climb on the nearest tree. He watched as Sehun pulled back before throwing himself on Jongin again, at that rate he felt his wolf growl and he couldn't help but ordered the omega to step away from Jongin subconsciously, because at this rate Kai was not sure what he might do to his brother, and it worked. A new feeling of excitement washed over him, and when he saw Jongin reaching for his omega again, he couldn't allow it and ordered Sehun once again. Kai wasn't  thinking straight at the moment, hell he don't even know why or what he's doing, it's like his inner wolf is in control, all he felt at the moment was the urge to separate the two, to keep his omega away from another alpha even though he knew said Alpha was Sehun's boyfriend. But that didn't change the fact that he was his mate– his true mate and Kai had accepted it. Seeing Sehun ran into the house, a smirk of satisfaction graced Kai's face and that's when he hopped down the tree before running off with an inhuman speed. He didn't stop until he's in the sanctuary of his room. Taking a refreshing shower, kai laid on his bed to catch some sleep, but that was interrupted when Jongin came swinging the door open with a bang
"What the hell–" Kai asked a bit angrily. "I should be the one asking you that, what the hell were you doing at Sehun's place? What did you do to him?" Jongin yelled, and Kai could tell his brother was angry "Lower your voice, you wouldn't want to wake Mom up" Kai said in an oddly calm voice. "I don't ing care who I wake up right now, Kai just tell me what you were doing at Sehun's place and don't even try to deny it because I saw you and felt your presence. And you know I did." Jongin said through gritted teeth. Kai heaved a sigh and leaned back on the headboard before he spoke "I went to checked if he's okay" he said half truthfully "And why would you do that? Why do you care if he's okay or not? Last I checked I am his boyfriend not you Kai," Jongin spat  Kai ran his fingers through his hair "Look Jongin, I understand you're being possessive here but don't work yourself up for nothing" Kai was still keeping it calm. "For nothing? Are you listening to yourself. How could you say for nothing when Sehun is my mate to-be, I am the one who will mark him, knot him and give him my pups to carry. He's going to be my mate not yours" And that did it. Kai growled as he launched forward with an incredible speed pinning his brother to the wall, and immediately his brown orbs changed to red, a dangerous red to be exact."He's not your mate but mine, he's mine" Kai growled bearing his four sharp canines at his stunned brother. Jongin was too shocked to utter a word or do anything, he had seen Kai in his half wolf/half human form but not this aggressive and possessive, he kept staring at his brother bewilderedly. Then Kai seemed to pick up on what he just did and he abruptly release Jongin and stepped backwards, at same time changing back to his full human form "I am sorry" he blurted placing his hand on his knee. "W-what –what did you just say?" Jongin finally found his voice after some moment of silence. "I am sorry, I didn't mean that– I didn't mean what I said or did" Kai said straighten up to look into his brother's eyes "You can't do this to me Kai–" Jongin took a shaky breath "please" he begged as his legs failed him.  Kai was quick to catch him. "Easy there" he said holding his brother firmly. Jongin rested his head on his brother's shoulder as everything downed on him and he began to sob "you can't do this to me Kai, not with Sehun please" Jongin sounded defeated and it broke Kai's heart. Kai's heart clenched at the state his brother was in, he love his brother and will never want to hurt him in anyway intentional, but he couldn't help the want he felt towards Sehun. But for his brother's sake he'll try and suppress whatever feeling he's developing towards the omega. Kai used his palm to rub his brother's back soothingly. "I won't–" he started "I won't take him away from you" Kai gave him his words. Jongin tighten his grip on Kai's body with a relieved sigh. "thank you" Jongin said as he pulled away and wiped his cheeks. "Alpha's don't cry nini" Kai teased with a smile that didn't reach his eyes. Jongin nodded with a small smile "good night Kai" he said and turn to leave, but stopped in track slightly turning a little to look at his brother "what did you do to him that made him ran inside?" He decided to ask. "Let's not talk about that" Kai said walking back towards his bed and laid on it. Jongin gave a curt nod before closing the door behind. Kai pulled the covers over his head, his mind troubled and torn between his mate and his brother. He didn't know what to do, he needed his mate but he didn't want to hurt his brother, he felt he owe Jongin that much, what Jongin said earlier was the truth, Kai got all the attention from his father, although their mother gave more of her attention to Jongin yet she still gave Kai the needed attention a son could get from his mother.and Kai get to have the attention of both parents While Jongin only got their mother's, Kai usually feel bad for his brother but there was nothing he could do about the way their father gave little attention to Jongin simply because Kai was stronger and a true born Alpha while Jongin was an ordinary Alpha. With that thought he decided to let Jongin have Sehun. He'll have a hell of fight with his inner wolf but he'll do it for his brother to have peace of mind. With that in his mind he finally fell asleep.
********
Sehun turned to his right one more time, he's been doing that since he laid on his bed after he ran inside. He wonder and wondered and kept wondering what the hell was happening to him? How and why did he keep hearing some other Alpha in his head, some other Alpha meant Kai– Kai his boyfriend's twin. What the hell was this supposed to mean? He needed answers as he's even confused more than he was earlier. Why would Kai order him to stay away from Jongin? Heck why was he even following the Alpha's orders in first place? He just couldn't fight it, and the need to obey the alpha took over his rational thinking. This could not be happening– no This should not be happening. Kai needed to stop with whatever game he's playing and Sehun will make sure of that. He'll have to talk some senses Into the alpha, what the latter was doing was wrong. Very wrong. He didn't have to right to just tell Sehun what to do, Jongin was his boyfriend for a year now and hopefully will mate with him someday. He love Jongin, he's not supposed to even think about some other Alpha other than his boyfriend but here he was with a treacherous mind totally occupied by the grey/red wolf alpha. He'll definitely have to talk to Kai tomorrow, yes he will. With that determination Sehun heaved a sigh and closed his eyes till he finally fell into deep slumber. The dream. Sehun was sitting on Kai's lap as the alpha kissed his neck affectionately.He giggled "Kai stop, you're tickling me and the pups are giving me some weird kicks" Sehun said looking down at his alpha. Kai chuckled and then placed his palm on Sehun's baby bump, he felt the kicks as well "oh my god! Sehun, they really are kicking" he said excitedly before bowing to place a soft kiss on the bump "You seem excited huh?" Sehun asked with a smile of his own. "Of course, I am going to be a dad of three in no time, it's natural for me to be excited" Kai said as he pulled Sehun in for another kiss. The omega eagerly complied as he pulled Kai impossibly closer to deepen the kiss. He's so happy, they're so happy, already starting their not so little family together. "I need to have a more private talk with my pups" Kai breathed between the kisses. Sehun pulled away to stare at his man, "private as in–?" He drawled, excitement shining in his eyes. Kai nodded with a wink. Sehun slapped his bicep playfully."God, I can't believe I married a maniac"  Kai let out a throaty chuckle "I know you love it too because you love me" "Hmm" the omega hummed, agreeing to the other's words "I do love you," "So now about the fivesome–" "Oh God Kai, stop saying that." "Well basically it's the truth, they won't feel the pleasure we both feel but they like it whenever I greet them in a more intimate way– meaning when my – you know is buried deep inside you, they kept kicking excitedly" "Kaiii" Sehun covered his face with his palms blushing miserably. "Well" Kai began as he rise to his feet holding Sehun up with him "let's get to business shall we? it's been long since we did it" Sehun wrapped his arms and legs around the Alpha's body, "by long you mean, three days go, God kai what's your obsession with ?" Kai kissed his lips chastely
"My obsession is with you dear husband." Sehun roused with a jolt from his dream, panting heavily, his hand automatically went to his stomach and when he felt it was flat, he sighed in relief "what the hell was that?" He mumbled to himself as he shuffle to his feet. He quickly glanced at the table clock that indicated the beginning of a new day.
"6:13 am" he muttered before rushing to the bathroom. After a quick shower, he wore a simple faded jeans with a white tee, he grabbed his jacket before exiting his room."Good morning" Sehun greeted his parents that were both sitting on the dinning. "Morning son" his father greeted back with a smile. "Come have breakfast and I have a good news for you" his mother said, gesturing her hand for him to come forward. Sehun took his seat and waited "Luhan called, he'd finished his exams sooner than expected, he'll be coming back in few days time" his mother told him. Sehun's face lit up at the information "really? That's amazing. God I miss hyung so much, I am so happy he'll be back soon" he said pulling his plate closer, his parents smiled and his mother ruffled his hair fondly before concentrating back on her food. They might not be rich but they're happy and Sehun love his family and will do anything for them. Especially Luhan his over protective older brother. He can't wait to have the older back home, where he belongs. Sehun walked inside the campus with his backpack slinged on his shoulder, he passed some group of students playing basketball, just when he's about to turn and  walk past them a certain Alpha caught his attention. Kai was only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter