Altro Omega.

Torn Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Three weeks later.
Sehun stared at the 7th pregnancy test that morning. He woke up with some kind of dizziness and the sudden urge to puke. And after emptying his stomach into the toilet bowl he decided to take some drugs that would help with the stomach upset. But the moment he picked the tabs from the drawer he felt something Inside of him speaking to him. He thought he was just imagining things but he heard that little baby voice and swore he felt something moving in his tummy. He had read somewhere how omegas could feel thier pups and even communicate with them sometimes, the thought of having another baby made him smile. He quickly went down to the nearest store to purchase a pregnancy test kit. And the first test came back with two stripes (positive) he didn't believe it and tried again and again but it all gave him the same result. There's something disturbing his mind though, how was he pregnant and Kai didn't know about it? He thought alphas do felt it when their mate was carrying their pup. Was it that Kai didn't want another baby? Was that why he didn't feel the connection with the pregnancy? Oh God what if Kai really didn't want it? Sehun began to panic. What if Kai didn't even believe him? What if he accused Sehun of infidelity and probably say it's not his baby that's why he couldn't feel the connection?
Sehun's hands began to shake, he didn't know what he would do if Kai denied the baby. Kai had traveled to Japan 3 days ago for a business trip and will be back this very morning, how was Sehun going to handle this? how was he going to deal with everything? Should he hide it and block Kai from reading his mind? Yeah, that's the best thing to do for now until he's sure of what he's dealing with, he will go see a doctor first–jin? Yes Jin hyung could help him. Sehun was washing his hands when he heard a small knock on the bathroom door."Sehun are you in there?" He heard Kai's voice. He quickly parked the pregnancy test kit and hid it somewhere in the bathroom before clearing his voice."yes, just a minute" he quickly dried his hands before opening the door. He was pulled into an embrace the moment he came into Kai's veiw."I missed you" Kai said tightening his grip around his body. "Missed you too" he said between heavy heart beats."welcome home" he added. Kai pulled back a little to look at his face
"Are you okay?" He asked "Y- yeah, yeah I am okay, why did you ask?" "Because I sensed anxiety on you– you seem anxious for some reason, I don't know what and your mind is not telling me anything." he said furrowing his brows. "Y-yeah I am fine– so how was Japan? I thought you won't be home until the next two hours" he tried to the change subject. "Yeah I called you three times but you didn't pick up. The flight's time has been changed, that's what I called to tell you– ah I almost forgot there is someone here to see you." he said leaning in to kiss Sehun's lips. "Someone?" He asked pulling back from the kiss. "Yeah well not someone but some people." "People? Who are they?" He asked knitting his brows in confusion.  "You will find out soon. c'mon" Kai pulled him along but stopped the moment he reached the door and turned to look at him again."You sure you are alright?" He asked one more time. "Of course I am fine, now let's go see who are here to see me, we shouldn't keep them waiting" he said and Kai nodded before proceeding out of the room. Sehun sighed inwardly as they made their way down the stairs, he was met with a man a– very beautiful man with a baby sitting on his laps and another little girl by his side. Sehun stared at them for a brief moment from afar wondering who they were and why they're there to meet him.Then the man instantly stood up and bowed politely at him the moment they entered the living room, Sehun bowed back politely as well."please take your seat" he told him.  The man and the little girl bowed one more time before doing as told."My name is Byun Baekhyun, these are my children, actually your husband said you would like to meet us." he said and Sehun instantly realized they're the late Kim jongdae's family the one Kai told him about. Sehun opened his mouth to say something but stopped  when the toddler started to hit his Papa's chest saying something Sehun didn't quite understood, but the man only tightened his hold on his son and the baby wiggled trying to get free from his father "is everything okay?" Sehun asked. "Y-yes – he just want to get down" the man chuckled nervously. "It's Okay let him. Babies don't appreciate being held in one please for long, we have them in the house. So please let him down." he said and Kai who was sitting beside him nodded. "Yes, my husband is right. you should let him down, may be he wants to play." Kai said And Baekhyun did that, the moment the baby was placed on the floor he immediately started to crawl towards Sehun. Sehun smiled and stretched his arms reaching for the toddler."oh you cute little thing you wanted me to hold you?" He said pulling the baby up and placed him on his lap. The baby instantly rested his chubby hand on Sehun's tummy, babbling some cute baby language (according to Sehun). Just then Luhan and Jongin joined them.
"Oh wow! Whose cutie is this?" Luhan asked moving closer to Sehun. Baekhyun stood up and bowed at Luhan and Jongin like he did earlier. "Nice to see you again hyung" Jongin said patting the others shoulder. The little girl greeted Jongin with a bright smile "Hello uncle Jongin!" She said waving her little hand. "You know Baekhyun?" Kai asked his brother. "Yep, he's a good friend of mine back in high school, he was my senior then. but we became good friends and I knew his late husband as well." "Oh" Kai said with a nod."but I don't remember seeing his face in highschool." Jongin chuckled."You do. you just probably don't remember– can you perhaps remember Diva BB, the guy with the eyeliner?"  Baekhyun hit Jongin's hand playfully.
"Oh my God Nini must you're embarrassing me." "Ah" Kai exclaimed clapping his hands" of course I remember him now– is he?" Jongin nodded "he's changed"  "Yeah I know," Jongin said pulling Baekhyun for a side way hug. Sehun smiled before he said."What's his name again?". "Scott" Sehun nodded,  he remembered Kai mentioning the name few weeks back."Hello Scott! Nice to meet you" he said kissing the baby's forehead "How old is he?" He asked not   because he couldn't remember but because he didn't want to sound like a freak, people were already questioning how Kai survived the plane crash, Junmyeon had to came up with a lie about Kai being stuck in an island and they recently just found him. "A year and  8 months" Baekhyun said with a small smile." And she's Sarah, she's almost four" he added pointing at his little girl. Sehun nodded "Oh he's just a month older than my son and nephew and nice to meet you Sarah." he said with a smile waving at the little girl who waved back with a smile of her own. "Oh,That's great, where are they – I mean the babies?" Baekhyun asked. "Sleeping" Luhan answered "both of them" he added. "I am so sorry about your husband, I know it's late but please accept my condolences" Sehun said and Baekhyun gave him a small smile again with a wave of his hand. "Thanks. but it's okay"  Sehun hummed and then he noticed the baby had been keeping his hand on his stomach all those while, he the baby's hair and Scott raised his head to look at Sehun, he blinked at him a few times before erupting into a series of giggles as he tapped Sehun's stomach repeatedly babbling that cute language again. Luhan stared intently at them and he gasped at the sudden realization. "Oh my God Sehun! You're pregnant" he said and Sehun instantly turned to look at Kai wanting to see how his husband would react. The alpha knitted his brows in confusion.
"You're pregnant?" He asked and Sehun couldn't say a word instead he blinked at his husband before turning his attention back to the baby on his lap. "No I am not" he lied. "What? That is why the baby keeps his hand on your tummy all those while. I know that kind of thing, I've seen it somewhere – you might not know but believe me you're pregnant and Scott have some kind of connection with the child" Sehun abruptly stood up and walked to where Baekhyun was seated with Jongin beside him, he bent down and place the baby on his father's lap before he straightened up and looked down at Baekhyun with a smile that didn't reach his eyes. "Nice to meet you again Baekhyun-ssi. There is something I need to do now, I am afraid I won't be sitting here with you any longer." Baekhyun waved him up with a smile one more time."Is okay, please go ahead. I won't be staying long myself." he said with a slight bow. Sehun bowed back before turning around and walked out of the living room, but he didn't get to go far when Kai grabbed his wrist. "What the hell was that?" Kai asked accusingly. Sehun took a deep breath.
"Kai please let's not do this now, go and take care of your guests" he said still back facing his husband. "No I don't get what is going on with you Sehun, I am your husband, your mate. If you have a problem share it with me, we've agreed on doing that, didn't we?" Sehun kept mum "you look at me when am talking to you Sehun" Kai voiced in a way that Sehun wouldn't dare to defy him. "What now Kai?" He said turning to face his husband. "I asked you a question, what the hell just happened out there?" He repeated his question "why the sudden leave and what was Luhan hyung saying? that You're pregnant and I didn't know about it?" 
Sehun didn't utter a word, he kept staring at his wrist where Kai was holding him."Sehun ple–" "Kai" Sehun heard his brothers voice. "Please let me." he said in a soft voice. "I need to know why he acted that way and did you say that he's pregnant? Is he– is he really pregnant?" Kai bombarded Luhan with questions. Luhan looked at Sehun then to Kai, he sighed before he said. "I'm not sure maybe I miss-sensed it or something– but go see Baekhyun off for now, I will talk to my brother while you that. Yeah?" The alpha nodded and released Sehun's wrist, he turned to look at Sehun one more time before taking off. Luhan  moved closer and pulled Sehun into his arms."it's okay hunnie, I understand how you feel but please talk to me, tell me I'm not wrong." Sehun hugged his brother back tightly.
"I'm so scared hyung, I don't know what to do, I just found out this morning about the baby grown inside me and I don't understand why Kai didn't feel it– I thought alphas knew when their omega is expecting– what if Kai accuses me of infidelity?– what if he reject the pregnancy?" Sehun voiced in a panic tone. "Hey!" Luhan pulled away and cupped his brother's face "don't think like that, I know Kai would never do that to you, he'll never accuse you of cheating, he will never reject this baby. because no matter what. deep down he knows it's his" Luhan said in a soothing voice caressing his brother's face with his thumb. "You believe that?" Luhan nodded "but hyung why couldn't Kai feel the baby? what if he doesn't want another baby that's why he didn't feel the connection with his child? What if he asked me abort it?" Luhan shook his head a little ."No hunnie, he won't do that, talk to him first okay? and like I told you weeks ago communication is the best way to solve a problem in a relationship. Kai is a reasonable person, he wouldn't do that. I'm sure if it" Luhan reassured  Sehun nodded, as he wiped the tears off his face. Luhan dropped his hand from Sehun's face and placed it on his tummy, he chanted something and a small smile curved his lips. "now I see why Kai didn't feel the baby" he said with a little chuckle "because the little brat is not allowing its Alpha father to feel their bond." Sehun give him a confused look.
"What do you mean?" "It's an altro Omega and they're always complicated– 1: you'll have a pregnancy heat, which means you'll have a heavy heat or heats during this pregnancy, it comes two to three times during the whole pregnancy period.  2; your mood swings will not be like any other ones you've experienced during your previous pregnancy, this time it will be like a tickling bomb" Luhan chuckled a little "God I pity Kai already," he chuckled again, probably thinking of how his brother was going to become a mess soon "but it will be a very pleasant and amazing experience in all. I am certain Kai will take good care of you and the pup."  Sehun blinked at his brother dumbfoundedly for a while before he spoke. "This altro Omega– Oh my God does that mean my love for Kai is much greater now?" He asked and Luhan nodded. Sehun smiled "tell me more about this altro Omega." he inquired. Luhan giggled."I'll tell you all you need to know but for now you need to talk to Kai about the baby, believe me he deserves to know and at least now you know it's not because he doesn't want another baby, it's because the brat blocked him from feeling the connection" he told the younger "and one thing you need to know is; altro Omegas are the only omegas that can turn a human into a werewolf and the only omega that have a human as his or her mate" "Oh my God!" Sehun gasped "really?" Luhan nodded "I never knew about that."  "Of course you didn't. Altro True born, true born, the ungifted are all very rare but an altro Omega is the rarest because they're only born once in every 400-500 hundred years because of how special they are." "Wow!" Sehun breathed as his hand automatically went to his stomach. "What about the voices I heard from my tummy are they–?" "Real? Yes they are, ity the baby's way of telling you he or she is well and alive, you will hear more of them in the future." Sehun nodded."I am glad Irene is dead and locked away from this world, because I bet she'll will be obsessed with this baby as well." he wrapped an arm around his belly protectively on instinct.  "Yeah, she'll will even be more obsessed with it than she ever was with Jae or Kai, because like I said they're the rarest. And also can only be born if the Omega's love is great than the true born's" "True born's?" "Yup, altro Omegas are only fathered by a true born." "I don't get it" "It means only a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter