He's Alive

Torn Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
.  

 

Sehun didn't know why he's crying, he's not mad at Jin for kissing him but at himself, he knew Jin have feelings for him because he's seen it in the alpha's eyes for quite a while now. He's mad at himself for two reasons one; he knew he wouldn't be able to reciprocate Jin's feelings and the latter has done nothing but nice and wonderful things to him, yet he can't find it in himself to love again. Two; he's still in love with Kai and he felt as if he's cheating on his late mate even though there's no any connection between them anymore. But he still feel a lot for his true mate. Seeing how dejected Jin looked made Sehun's heart to ache. Moving closer, Sehun placed a gentle hand on the alpha's shoulder making the latter to raise his head. "I am not mad at you for kissing me hyung, I am sorry if I made you feel that way" he crouched down and rested his head on Jin's shoulder "I know how you feel about me for quite some time now, the way you looked at me says it all. I am mad at myself for i can't return your feelings and you deserve someone better who would love you with all they have-" Jin raised Sehun's chin with his finger "don't say that, you're a better option for me, I've loved you since the very first moment I set my eyes on you– I never planned on letting you know because you were mated back then. But now I couldn't hold it in any longer that's why I kissed you– but Sehun I really do love you, please believe me" Jin used his thumb to wipe the tears rolling down Sehun's face. Sehun gave him a sad smile.
"Honestly I don't know who I am without Kai, I hate living without him, I wish I died along with him, it's like I've lost a part of me and I don't even know if I will ever recover or heal from that broken piece in me– I didn't see that coming, I thought I will have a happy life with him. And now I wonder if I will ever let go, I feel as if I am buried in broken dreams like I am knee deep without a plea, if by chance I get to be with Kai again– it's a wishful thinking though" he chuckled dejectedly ." I don't want to ever know what it's like to live without him again. Don't ever want to experience the other side of the world without him again. because it hurts so much . Damnit." He sniffed and wiped his tears away, he felt like his heart was going to explode any moment. "it's not fair you know, fate is so cruel no one knows what it planned for you, fate chooses our mates for us and it took them away and everything is just crushed like it's never was once a beautiful feeling.– it hurts so much Jin hyung, and I can't tear myself away from that .I am not capable of love  hyung and I don't deserve to be loved–" "No Sehun, why would you say that?" "I believed I am not meant to love in this life,first I loved Jongin and he left me– I am not blaming him or anything but we still didn't work out. Then Kai, I loved him so much and he– he died" Sehun closed his eyes taking a deep breath "I lost him and now I don't want to lose any other person anymore, I just have this feeling of paranoia that you'll leave me too at the end and I can't do that to my heart, it's already cramped with painful heart aches, I just– don't want to add anything more to it– I feel lost hyung, I feel lost without Kai, he's irreplaceable Jin, I loved him so much, I am not over him and I don't think I'll ever be, I've tired, really tried but couldn't." Tears upon tears kept rolling down his cheek. Jin listened as Sehun poured his heart out ,so when the omega went silent for a while he took that as a cue to speak."I know you're not over Kai and I am not telling you to get over him because I know how true mates bond works and I know how it feels to lose one and believe me you'll never get over them. But I am asking you to open your heart once more, I want you to let me love you, I promise I will never leave you, I'll defeat death and will love you till the end, I'll stay by your side until the day you won't need me anymore, I'll not just be your lover but the friend I always was. I promise. Please Sehun I know you don't feel the same way as I do but give me us a chance, let's start slowly, we'll take baby steps, okay?" Jin stared intently into Sehun's eyes. Sehun shook his head "I can't hyung–" "Please Sehun, I am not asking to replace Kai, I just want something different that we'll create together. I will never leave you. I swear it" he said desperately. The omega flashed a small smile, he didn't utter a word he leaned in and cupped Jin's face with his palms before connecting their lips together."you're a good man hyung" he breathed out. Jin got his answer, Sehun was willing to give them a try, he smiled in between the kiss and pulled Sehun a little closer to deepen the kiss. And Just then, they heard a low– baby wolf growl followed by a whimper, simultaneously they pulled away and turned to look at the direction it came from. They're eyes widen in surprise, they couldn't believe what they're just seeing. It's a little grey/red wolf (just like the colour of Kai's fur) with a blueish red eyes as it tried to stand on all fours but it kept falling. They watched in bewilderment as the little wolf finally stood on its paws.  Pups don't normally transform this fast, the average year for the first transition was between age of 5-6, if a pup experience its frist transition this early that only meant– "Sehun are you thinking what I am thinking right now?" Sehun couldn't speak, as he kept staring at his little boy experienced his frist transition, Jin moved closer and just then the door bell rang and Jin hurried to get it, since Sehun seemed to be in a daze. Jin pipped through before opening the door.
"Kris, chan, you came  just at the right time" Jin said and he practically dragged them into the living room. Stephen was in his Papa's arm wiggling to get down, Chanyeol got the hint and he slowly put the baby down. Kris on the other hand was frozen in his spot as he gaped at the little wolf in his front. Stephen crawled towards the wolf, giggling, and the moment he got to the wolf he placed his chubby hand on the wolf's muzzle, instantly Jae leaned into the touch .The two snuggled each other and the little wolf used his tongue to on Stephen's face, drawing series of giggles from the little boy.  "What the he–" Kris covered his mouth before he could finish his sentence. The four men circled the little ones as they all stared with different expressions on their faces. Then Kris finally spoke first. "He's – he's a True born" And that seemed to revive Sehun, he averted his gaze to Kris "what? How is it even possible?" "I don't know, but we all know that only true borns transform at such early age, he's only one and half and has already transformed. Look at it's size Sehun, it's not that of an average pup– and again his eyes colour it shouldn't be this deep and– wait a second, what does the blue means? I thought it supposed to be deep red with silver or something?" Kris placed his finger on his chin and seemed to be in thought for a few seconds "Kai's eyes were red with touches of silver, his son is red with touches of blue, but either way the only explanation here is–" he glanced at the little wolf again "he's a true born" he pointed out and both Chanyeol and Jin nodded agreeing with Kris' words. "Kris is right but again I thought true borns were only born once in a century "Jin said. "May be because his other father is one" Chanyeol voiced "But Kai's father is not and Kai was. I heard that Kai's great-grandfather was one as well, if that's how it works then  it's supposed to be Kai's great-grandchild to be a true born not his son" Kris rubbed his temple "aishh it doesn't make much sense" he ran his fingers through his hair. They're silent for a moment, then Jin spoke. "Luhan. Call your brother, he's the only one that is powerful enough to tell if Jae's a true born or not with just one touch" he suggested  "No" Sehun quickly responded with a shake of his head "I don't want the Kim's to know about this" he told him. "Why?" Chanyeol asked, quirking an eyebrow. "I don't want them to discriminate between Jae'in and Jayden, if Jae's actually a true born you all know they would and I don't want to hurt either Jongin or my brother. Jongin had gone through that because of Kai , I don't want his son to go through that because of Kai's son." Sehun explained. And they all nodded in understanding "You should call him, he's your brother I am sure he'll keep Jae's secret if you don't want them to know" Kris said. Sehun gave it a thought for a minute before he finally picked up his phone and dialed Luhan's number. The older picked up with just one ring and Sehun asked him to come over if he's not busy at the moment.Luhan instantly reponded with a 'will be there in 15' before ending the call. Sehun moved closer and knelt infront of his son, using a hand to comb through the little wolf's soft fur who let out a low content happy sound . Just staring at his son's fur gave his heart a nostalgic feeling. It's so much like Kai's–no its exactly like Kai's. Grey and red not even an ounce of black was spotted on his son's fur. Jae untangled his limbs from Stephen's body and curled up on his father's lap, enjoying the warmth Sehun emitted. And he'll Stephen's face from time to time, the little boy will giggle excitedly whenever Jae did that. Sehun smiled as he continued to run his fingers through the little wolf's soft fur. He couldn't help but miss Kai even more at the moment, he wonder how Kai will react when he sees their son's first transition, would he be surprised like Sehun was? Or would he understand the whole situation without needing to ask anyone? "You're beautiful Jae" he whispered and leaned in to kiss his pup's muzzle. "Just like your father" he added with a sad smile. Sehun didn't know how long he's been sitting there watching his son until he heard the door bell, he was about to get up when Chanyeol told him to stay he'll get the door. Luhan walked in with Jayden in his arms, he gently passed the baby to Jin who offered to hold him before crouching down next to Sehun. Unlike them Luhan wasn't shocked or even surprised. Instead he placed his hand on the little wolf's body. "He's a true born, it's a miracle how it happened, but he's surely is one" Luhan cleared any ounce of doubt in his brother's mind. "Thanks hyung" Luhan caressed his Lil brother's face.
"You're welcome hunnie" "I knew you'd help" Chanyeol said nudging at Luhan's shoulder. Luhan gave him a smile in response. Just then Jayden let out a whiny cry.
"He wants to play with Stephen, but he's scared of the little wolf and he's wondering where Jae is" Luhan told them what his son was feeling. Jin passed Luhan his baby and the little boy instantly went to grab Stephen's chubby hand, a tiny growl emitted from the little wolf's throat causing Jayden to pause mid-air before letting out a loud cry."Calm down little wolf, he just want to play with your mate, nothing more" Luhan said brushing through his nephew's fur. "Wait– what? Mate?" They all said in unison. Luhan chucked and nodded. "I thought you've figured that out" he glanced at their faces "well I guess not" he chuckled again"Look at them closely, the affection Jae's showing Stephen" he pointed at the two little ones  and they all concentrated, observing what Luhan just said. "Oh my God! It's true, Jae keeps Stephen's face on instinct– but wait aren't they like too young to understand such thing?" Kris asked. "Well, like you've said on instinct, he's a true born Kris he'll recognize his mate if they happen to share the same interest when they're little, but in some cases they can only recognize each other after they matured." "Oh" Chanyeol made an O shape with his mouth. "But wait, steph is an alpha how is it possible for them to be mates?" He asked. Most wolves were born with what they present as, their eyes colour will change for a brief moment the moment they're born. But some only present when they reached 3-5 years of age. "He's not just an ordinary true born, he's an altro true born." Luhan tells them. "Meaning?" Kris asked. "The only true born that can mate with another alpha" Luhan added. "Wow" Chanyeol breathed out. "You must have hit the jackpot hunnie" he added with a grin. "Altro true born were only born when the love of the alpha was greater than the love of the omega, which meant Kai loved Sehun more than how Sehun loved him" Sehun tried his best not to break down in front of his friends and brother, Luhan's words left a huge impact in his heart. The older omega noticed and he pulled his brother into his arms."It's okay hunnie, you should be proud" he rubbed his brother's back in a soothing way. Sehun couldn't hold it, so he let his tears to fall, tightening his
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter