Papa and his sons

Torn Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Sehun looked over to his phone as it went off, he smiled before picking it up."Hey baby!"  "Hey!" Kai said from the other line. "Are you done with the meeting?" "Nah i just got a bathroom break– I am sorry I won't be able to make it, can we postpone the outing?" "No, it's okay, I will just go with the kids, i don't want to disappoint them"  "Butit's supposed to be a family day out" "Yeah I know, just don't work it up, it's fine really, I understand how busy you are and I am sure Jae will understand as well." Kai sighed from the other side.
"I never knew without Jongin being here, the work will be this hectic" Sehun chuckled.
"Yeah, he deserve a vacation with his family." "I know,and when they get back we'll go for our vacation as well, how does that sound?" "Perfect" Sehun said with a smile even though he know his husband can't see him.  "Alright then, so where are you guys going?"  "Shopping and the amusement park." "But are you sure you can handle it alone?" "Yeah, I can." "Okay husband, have fun– I uhm gotta go, the other directors are here." "Yeh, CEO–nim" Kai chuckled at that.
"Love you, see later" "Yeah see you, love you too." And the call ended. Sehun sighed and slumped down on the bed, he ran his fingers through his hair. "Pa!" He heard his son calling. He raised his head to look at his son
"Yes sweetie" he said with a stretch of his arms. Jae walked towards his father and took his place inside the other's arms, enjoying the warmth his father gave, he love it whenever he got a hug from his papa, and sometimes he get jealous when his little brother got more attention that he did. So whenever it's just the two of them he appreciate it and cherish every moment. "What is my little prince thinking about?" Sehun asked caressing his son's face. "You," "Me?" "Yes, I love it when you hold me in your arms. Pa." Sehun smiled and tightened his hold on his son's little frame."Oh my sweet sweet prince, pa will hold you whenever you want, okay?" "But you always hold Dae most of the time, he have your undivided attention." the boy pouted. Sehun giggled and kissed his son's forehead. "That's because he's a baby and need to be held– and you however my dear is a big boy, that's why I gave more attention to your brother." Jae nodded."Can I ask you a question pa?" "Of course sweetie." "How big do you love me?" He asked making a motion with his hands. Sehun stared at his son for a brief moment and smiled."I love you so much baby.Sometimes you may be naughty, but mostly you are nice. Sometimes you may be naive, but mostly you are wise. Regardless of all these sometimes, there is one thing that is always there." He paused to briefly smile at his son. " It is my love for you, which will keep growing day after day." Jae hummed and grinned obviously happy with his father's answer."Really?" "Yes Jae'in, let me tell you a little secret of of mine" he said and Jae nodded enthusiastically, "Your birth has been the reason that regretting has changed to rejoicing, lamenting has changed to laughing and sobbing has changed to smiling– I've gone through a lot son, but when you came into my life you changed everything. Parents always think that they’ll change their children’s lives in the best way they can. But little do they realize, that the love of a child will eventually change and shape their lives in a way that they can never image. That’s exactly what happened to me that day, – I almost killed myself when I thought I lost your Dad, then Jin hyung brought you to me–" "Uncle Chi chi ?" That's how Jae called Jin sometimes. Sehun nodded. "Yes, and the moment i saw you in his arms, I knew I had to stay alive for you– and I was glad I did, so that is why you'll forever hold a special place in my heart, you helped me a lot at that moment and sometimes I could just spend hours and days sitting and watching you play around the house. Jae, you make every little trouble of life worth taking on.I love you so much ."  "Pa I know I am little and can't express myself with words properly but–i glad I came into your life and i want you to know that I love the way you look at me, smile at me, and talk to me– you always know how to make me happy by doing those little things for me. I am happy to be your son pa and you're the best Papa in the whole world. I love you pa," Sehun almost shed tears at his son's word. "Oh my God Jae, you're amazing, I am honored to be your father." "I am honored too pa, and I want to be an amazing father like you when I grow up." Sehun laughed at that and he continue to caress his son's face with his thumb, before leaning in to place another soft kiss on the boy's forehead.
"You will Jae, I can predict your future, it’s way too easy." He laughed when Jae made a cute face "You’ll be a handsome man, very fine and classy. You will soar new heights, not just because you are my son. But because from your heart, you are a lovely person. Your life will be perfect, just as it is now… you will be an amazing father, more than I will ever be." Jae giggled as he pictured himself all grown up like his papa, having same conversation with his own son."You'll always be the best papa– I doubt if I can– " "You will dear– I love every minute I spent  parenting you." "You did?" The boy asked with a hint of amazement. "Yes brat." Sehun nodded and Jae giggled.
"Now I know why I didn’t have a childhood worth bragging about. Life was going to give me an amazing parenthood, worth bragging out aloud to the whole world" "Pa you sound poematic." he giggled and Sehun giggled along with his son "Really?" "Uhn, but tell me something pa, you said you didn't have a great childhood?" "Not really, you see it was just me and my brother and our parents were not rich but they loved us and tried to give us the best, but i– I will tell you about it some other time, now I am just glad to have you in my life Jae, and I want you to understand how special you're to me." "I understand pa, I know how much you love me." "Glad you got the point" "So when is dad coming home?" "Uhm about that– I don't think you dad is going to make it with the amount of work piled up in his office since uncle Jongin is not around– I am so sorry Jae, your dad won't be joining us for the outing." Jae waved him off with a smile.
"It's okay pa, I know dad will make it if he could, and besides we'll have pa–sons time together" Sehun laughed.
"Yeah pa–sons, sounds gre–" "Pa– pa–" Sehun was cut off when he heard his younger son calling him through their bond, he glanced up at his son before moving to stand up. "You're brother needs my attention" he told his son and the boy nodded.  They two made their way out to the kids room. Dae was sitting in pool of the mess he'd made, "Jesus!" Sehun gasped at sight of his son's poop all over the place."I gave you a diaper break and you rewarded me with this?"Jae hid his laughter behind his little palm.Sehun turned towards his eldest son.
"It's not funny Kim Jae'in, look" he pointed at the mess again "what your brother has done, I hate dealing with poop, and now your dad is not here to help me, he's always better at this than I will ever be" "I can cast a spell to clean him up, if you want" Jae gave a tempting offer. Sehun stare between his sons for a moment, contemplating whether to accept the tempting offer or not, he shook his head after a moment of thoughts. "No your Dad is gonna kill me if finds out I encouraged you to use your magic."  "He doesn't have to know" the boy said blinking at his papa. Sehun shook his head again.
"Nuh–ah, not gonna happen" "Fine" Jae shrugged "you have to clean the mess with your hands then" Sehun ran his fingers through his hair.
"Aissh! I wish I can cast a spell like Luhan hyung could" Jae laughed at his father."enjoy my misery Jae. Thank you very much" he said and the boy giggled again. "Pa–pa" Dae drawled, calling his father's attention. He sighed and bent down to pick the baby up before heading to the bathroom. Few minutes later Dae was all cleaned up and Sehun had to take another shower before dressing up and did the same to his kids. He picked his car keys and Dae's stroller before heading downstairs.
His mother in law was sitting in the living room watching a TV program, "Good Afternoon, mother" he greeted with a bow. She turned to look at him with a smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter