The End!

Torn Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
As Scott's knot was still locked inside him, Dae used the opportunity to explain the important things Scott needed to know about being a wolf. Scott pulled out after his knot shrunk down, they wore their clothes and shared a few kisses before they began to walk out of the woods. "What about my parents?"Scott suddenly asked as they walked. "Should I tell them?" "No" Dae quickly said "humans are not supposed to know about the wolves society" "Why?" Scott stopped in his tracks as he turned to look at his boyfriend. "I am not sure why exactly, all I know is that my dad warned us not to expose ourselves." he said with a shrug. Scott sighed and nodded."So I have to hide that I'm a wolf now?" "Yeah, I guess at least until I talked to my parents. They'll decide on what to do." They continued to walk until they reached the highway."You come with your car?" Scott asked. "No I ran" Dae told the alpha "You Ran?" "Yeah!" "Like run? Run?" "Uhm, have you watched the movie flash?" "Yep" "Well there's another advantage to being a werewolf–you can run as fast as the flash without needing to use a car" "What?" Dae nodded "WOW!" Scott said clearly amazed by the new information. "But we don't have the ability to phase through walls like he do– so don't go running into a wall or you'll definitely hurt yourself." "Noted" "So I guess this is where we have to say our goodbyes." "I don't want to part with you" Scott said. "Me neither. But we have to. I'll see you at school tomorrow?" "Okay wifey." Scott teased. "Hey don't call me that."  "Sorry husband" he corrected and Dae graced him with a smile. The kissed again and shared a few I love yous before they both ran towards thier homes .
*****
The house was quiet when Dae entered, he glanced at the surroundings and didn't see anyone, he sighed before making his way up to the stairs, just when he's about to enter his room he heard his name being called. And Dae's heart almost jumped out of his ribcage. He quickly turned around and saw his brother standing in front of his own room." Hyung!" He said with a sigh. "You scared me" "Sorry, I've been waiting because you've been out for long and I couldn't have a peace of mind without knowing you're okay–" he paused and stared at his brother for a moment, eyes flickering between Dae's stomach and his face. "did you– did you mate?" Jae asked taking closer steps towards his brother. Dae quickly pulled the older into his room before closing the door."Shh. Don't say that out loud– yeah I did." "Oh my god– Dae how?" "It's a long story – uhm but when I went for a run, I went into heat–I almost lost control and suddenly Scott was in the woods standing in front of me– I don't know how he got there but when I asked him he said something was calling out to him and he came– so I bit him and he turned and we mated, that's all." Dae said with a shrug. Jae was silent for a long moment, just staring at his brother, then he said."Dae!" He called in a low voice. "Do you know the extremity of your actions?" "What about them?" Dae asked with furrowed brows. "You mated Dae, you are just 16 how could you do that? How could you be so stupid?" "Stupid? I went in heat hyung, I had no control over my body." "You should have informed me through our bond, I will come get you–" "And Then what? you'll cast a slpeeping spelling on me? And then I'll wake up like nothing happened? You're an alpha hyung, you don't understand how omegas feel when they are in heat–" "I understand exactly how you feel Kim Dae'in! What's you did was wrong and now you're going to be a parent at young age" Jae retorted as he clenched his fist. "Parent? what are you talking about?" Dae asked clearly confused. "You're pregnant Dae, I can feel the pup inside you." "What! how can I be pregnant?  no– no you must be mistaken" Dae shook his head in denial.  "I am certain, that is why–" Jae closed his eyes and he exhaled loudly "I am so mad at you –I don't even want to think about how Dad will react if he learned that not only did you mate but you're with child." "Oh my god! what do I do?" He grasped his brother's hand. "Nothing, you would do nothing." "No– I am going to a-abort it" Dae stuttered. "Do you have any idea how heavy duty insane that is? It's nut dae–you don't know what you're doing" "You don't understand, I'm not ready to be a parent and I don't want to see the look on Dad's face– please help me hyung, you can use a spell or something to terminate it –" he said gripping his brother's hand tighter. "Stop dae. I am NOT going to kill an innocent child." "No hyung please you have to help me I am already a disappointment to dad, I don't–" "Dae you are not a disappointment for one–and two I can't– I can't just take out a life I know is existing." Jae said with a shaky breath. "I don't want this baby–" "What baby?" Came Kai's voice. The two simultaneously turned towards the door and there stood both their fathers with different expression on your faces. Sehun stepped Into the room while Kai remain rooted at the door, the omega stood in front of his younger son with a confused and horrified expression."what are you talking about Dae? what baby?" Sehun asked, Dae kept mum as he fidget with the hem of his shirt "I AM ASKING YOU A QUESTION!" Sehun yelled. "I–i am pregnant" Dae said darting his eyes towards Kai for a brief moment before lowering his head. "What? How? – you– you're mated?" Sehun's eyes instantly darted to the fresh mark on his son's neck "Oh my God!" He gasped putting a hand over his mouth. Dae dared to look at his Dad's direction, the latter had been utterly quite as he stared intently at his younger son."I am sorry pa– I didn't know– I went in heat and Scott happens to come to me, I couldn't control myself and i turned him and we mated– but you don't worry pa I will get rid of the pregnancy, I don't want–" "Are you out of your mind? How could you say such thing?" Sehun eyes were raining down tears and he used the back of his hand to wipe them then off. "You shouldn't –you shouldn't say such thing. Every pregnancy is a blessing Dae." Dae shook his head."No pa! this is no blessing, this is terrible I can't keep the baby– I'm only 16  and still in high school. How am I supposed to walk into campus with a bulging belly Pa? What will people think of me, I am not ready to sacrifice my schooling for this baby– I can have another child when the time is right– I am sorry pa I am going to abort it." "Aborting it means killing an innocent baby." Sehun said  clearly disappointed with his son's words. "its not a child pa, it just a fertilized egg and it won't feel any pain or attachment towards me–"  Dae was cut off by a hand stricking hard across his cheek, he held his assaulted check and glanced up to see his Dad ( Kai)  looking at him with those disappointed eyes he never wished to see.
"Dad!" He called looking at his father, his dad had never laid a finger on him before. And today he slapped him! "Kai!" Sehun said but Kai didn't bother to spare a glance at his husband. "Dad!" Jae said in a hush tone. "This is exactly why I didn't want the baby– this..." Dae said pointing at his father's eyes."disappointed look you're giving me." "I am NOT disappointed because you a pregnant Dae'in,I am disappointed because you're talking about killing an innocent child that is part of you, how could you even think about doing such a despicable act? I love you Dae, I really do, but I don't like the way you think– you're worried about school? About your reputation? You should have thought of that before giving yourself to another man." "I was in heat Dad!" "Great! Then you should face the consequences of your actions– so don't give me bull here son!" Kai said and he turned around to leave. Dae quickly grabbed his father's wrist.
"Dad please– I am sorry." he said. Kai glanced at him for a brief moment before he expulsed Dae's hand off him and proceeded to the door. "Kai–" he raised his hand stopping Sehun from saying whatever he intended to say. "Sehun not now" he said and headed out without sparing a glance at his son.
Kai ran his fingers through his hair the moment he entered inside their bedroom. Slumping on the bed, he let out a deep shaky breath, his head throbbed, he couldn't believe what was happening? why was this happening to him? Where did things go wrong? When did things went wrong? How and when did he fail as a father?. Sighing and running his fingers through his hair again, Kai thought he raised his son well, but it seemed he didn't. He's angry right now, angry at himself and angry at his son for even saying those words. "Kai!" He heard Sehun's voice and slowly Kai raised his head to look at his husband who just entered into their bedroom. Taking closer steps towards him, Sehun bowed a little and kissed Kai's forehead before taking his seat next to the true born. "I am sorry Sehun!" Was the first thing he said. "Why are you apologizing? what are you sorry for?" Sehun asked. "For failing you and our– and our son." "You didn't fail him Kai, if anything he failed you." "No– no, you don't get it– I thought I raised him well but–" "You did raised our sons well Kai, you are an amazing father." "Why would my son do such thing?" "He's a kid, he's naive and don't know more about the colours of life." "See, it's my fault for not teaching him well– I thought I taught him how important and loveable children are, but no he–" "Kai please don't blame yourself for this, it's not your fault, Dae did wrong, I get it but it's not you who asked him to go do what he did and if he used your teachings properly he wouldn't have had and gotten himself pregnant." "I am not mad because he got pregnant Sehun– I am a bit disappointed.True, but I am more disappointment at what he said, how could he say he's going to abort the baby?– which means killing an innocent life Sehun, how could our omega son say such thing?" Sehun sighed before leaning his hand on Kai's shoulder. "I understand how you feel Kai, Dae said that because he doesn't want to disappoint you, he's an omega, I know how it feels, I know how the bond between father and his son works and I am sure Dae felt it as well– it's not like he hated the pregnancy Kai, from what I understand is that he is not happy about it because he knows you'll not be happy about it and will probably be disappointed in him that's he gave silly excuses about being too young and school but I saw it deep beneath his eyes, Kai he love his baby, every expecting omega would." he rubbed a palm across Kai's back. Kai turned slightly to look at his husband."You think so?" "I don't think so Kai, I believe so." "Pa is right Dad" came Jae's voice. They both raised their heads to look at Jae, who was stood by the door."I am sorry for coming in without your permission, the door was opened and uncle Luhan wanted to talk with Dae alone" he told them. And Sehun gave a curt nod."May I come in?" He asked in a polite manner just like how his fathers taught him. "Yes" Sehun responded. Jae walked towards his dad, he gave Kai's shoulder a small tap and the older true born raised his head to look at his son. "Pa is right, I've seen deep within Dae and saw how he truly feels about his pregnancy. He's scared– scared of disappointing you, that's why he talked about the abortion not because it's what he truly wanted, he rather hurt himself than to disappoint you Dad, he doesn't want to disappoint you and he believed if he take the baby out you'll feel less disappointed in him– he's naïve and he thought doing so will make you feel better." "Foolish boy! I am not disappointed in him for being pregnant. I'd never, ever ask him to abort my grandchild no matter how early he had them." "Then go tell him Dad! Tell him how you feel. please." Jae said giving his father's shoulder a gentle squeeze. Sehun glanced at his son and mouthed.
'i am proud of you' and Jae gave a genuine smile. Kai took a deep breath before rising to his feet, he patted Jae's shoulder before making his way out. Both Luhan and Dae turned to look at him the moment Kai stepped inside Dae's bedroom. Luhan gently squeezed Dae's hand before standing up, he walked to where Kai was stood and gave the Alpha a small pat on the shoulder before exiting the room. "I am sorry Dad!" Dae started and Kai took a few steps before stopping in front of Dae's bed. "I am sorry I wasn't a better son for you,  I thought I had a potential, but I failed pa, I fai
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter