Ancestral world.

Torn Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Can I talk to you for a moment?" Luhan asked his father in-law. Junmyeon raised his head with a smile "of course, son" he said motioning for Luhan to come closer. Luhan did that, he chewed on his lips before he rubbed his temple."why are you anxious son? Is something wrong?" The omega shook his head."It's about Jae." he glanced at the said boy who's still laying in the cot with Kai holding his hand. "He's a true born" he finally pulled it out of his chest, he fixed his gaze on Junmyeon to see how the older would react to what he just said but to Luhan's surprise the Alpha was smiling not looking mad or angry at him for not telling him sooner.  "I know that already" Junmyeon said "the day Sehun came– you remember? When he said Jae was suffering from flu" he chuckled "what do you think my power Is Luhan?" The omega blinked once, twice."I don't know much" "Well I have five different abilities, one of which is identifying a true born, altro omega, and any special wolf as long as they had their first transition.– so I knew that Luhan, Sehun asked you not to tell me because he's afraid I will treat your son differently and will probably treasure Jae more, am I right?" Luhan's eyes widened, he wondered if his father in law could read minds, "did Sehun told you that. Father?" Junmyeon chuckled at that "nah, I just figured it out myself and believe me Luhan I will never treat Jayden differently just because he's not very special like Jae. He's special too in his own ways. They both are my grandsons and I love them equally. I told you why I became closer with Kai, it's not because I love Jongin any less, I love them equally just like I'll love my grandchildren" he finished with a genuine smile. "So I know why Irene wanted him.– well it is obvious isn't it?" Luhan nodded "thank you Father" he said with a smile as well. Junmyeon patted his son's in-law shoulder before walking back to where Mr Oh was standing. Luhan turned around and walked back to where his husband was. "Hey!" Jongin said pulling his mate in to his arms."how are you taking it all?" Luhan rested his head on Jongin's shoulder. "I just found out that i am half witch/ half werewolf, my nephew is possessed by a crazy obsessed witch, my brother is inside the ancestral world– not so good I guess" he said truthfully. Jongin chuckled a little before placing a solf kiss on his omega's temple."Sehun will be fine and he'll save our Jae, everything is going to be alright. and you being a witch– well Krystal once said it and I smacked her for saying it but deep down I knew you're no ordinary omega. So I guess that makes you more special than you already are and I love that because I love you no matter what you are." He said and Luhan instantly raised his head to look at his mate. "Oh my God! Did you just say you love me?" Jongin chuckled again, nodding slowly.
"I thought you figured that out, I've loved you wholeheartedly since the day you gave birth to our son, I just didn't say it out loud, I thought my actions were loud enough to let you understand how I feel about you." he said leaning in to place a soft kiss on his omega's lips. Luhan smiled between the kiss "I love you so much Luhan." "Oh God you're gonna make me cry" the omega said burying his face in the crook of Jongin's neck. "I know it's not the best time for confession but–" "Guys" Kai called for their attention. And they immediately turned to look at him. "Jae he– he moved" Kai told them, tightening his grip on his son's hand. They all rushed towards the cot and true Jae was moving a little and he grasped Kai's hand tightly."Dear God! He really did moved" Luhan said caressing his nephew's face. "You going to be alright, jae-jae"   Kai's eyes were teary but a smile was gracing his face."You're going to make it through this" he whispered, kissing his son's hand "I know you can hear me, I want you to listen. The heart which beats in your chest is a warrior's heart. The heart of a Kim, whatever hold this power have over you, it is nothing compared to your strength– yours is a power greater than you know– c'mon jae" he placed another kiss on the baby's hand and the baby moved again"Yes, I have faith in you Kim Jae'in, you're strong and you're going to make it, your father is in there fighting for you, so hang on a little. Don't let her consume you and keep fighting with the best of your abilities." Kai felt a gentle hand on his shoulder,he turned slightly and was met with Jongin flashing him a bright smile. "He's going to be alright, everything is going to be okay" he told his brother. Kai nodded "thank you" he said before turning his attention back to his son. And bowed down to kiss the toddler's forehead before he rose to his feet. "Stay close with him, I'll be beside Sehun, he has already spent" he glanced at the wallclock inside the lab "7 minutes in there" he said and Jongin gave a curt nod before occupying the seat his brother just stood from.
******
Sehun glanced at his surroundings one more time, he's inside the ancestral world for seven minutes now and had been searching for his son and grandmother. Everything was grey, the sky, the trees and it leaves, even the soil was grey and it gave Sehun a strange vibe, he had seen some souls roaming around aimlessly but none dare to say a word to him,  Sehun wondered if he should ask any of them where he could find his grandmother, but decided against it when he saw the way they looked at him with fear. He kept walking and just when he's about to take a right turn, he heard his name being called by an unfamiliar voice from behind. He quickly turned around to see who it was. A girl– no a woman may be in her late twenties, he blinked once, twice before making his way towards her. She's wearing a light blue long dress that covered her feet, she's beautiful and has a raven black silcky long hair that reached the back of her knees. And she have a familiar face but Sehun couldn't say who exactly she reminded him of.
"Oh Sehun, son of Oh Sejung, it's a pleasure to finally meet you" she said with a bright smile. "Hello!" He bowed a little "not to sound rude or anything but please who are you? And how did you know me?" He asked. She smiled again and reached her hand to caressed his face "I am Grace, your grandmother" she told him. "I died before you're born It was unfortunate but I was there when your brother Luhan was born, and I am glad to finally meet you my child."  If Sehun was in the real world , he would've laughed, because who's she kidding, she look just a bit older than him and she said she's his grandmother? "You" he pointed at her "my grandmother?" She nodded with her ever so bright smile, Sehun let out a small mockery chuckle.  "then why did you look so young?" "That's because I am not human, child, every witch that is in here will not look any older than I look" she said pulling his hand along."come, I am sure you're here for something else because I don't feel the permanent wave in your soul, let's get some proper place to talk , I would want you to meet my mother but unfortunately she's in the other ancestral world for some business"  Sehun saw the sincerity in her eyes, she really was his grandmother and he believed her."There is another ancestral world other than this?" He couldn't help but ask. "Yes" she said walking towards a house – castle. "hurry I am sure you don't have much time left" "My son, I came here to save him from a witch that just died recently, but she casted a spell–some spell that linked her to him before she died, and now the darkness is consuming him– I don't know how long it's going to take before the darkness swallowed him completely, that's why i am here– please I need to find her before it's too late." Grace stopped in her tracks and she turned around to look at him."You said died?" Sehun nodded "well that's strange because I haven't seen or received any signal about a new witch's soul" she brought out a book and checked on something inside the book which Sehun didn't understand, then she looked up at him "what's her name?" She inquired. "Irene" Sehun replied quickly. "Of course, now I get why. Don't worry I will find her right away" she said before reciting some incantations as she made a few gestures with her hand and a bright blue light surrounded them, then it vanished, there stood a woman, not much older than Grace with a child in her arms. "Jae!" Sehun called the moment he recognized his son, and instantly launched  towards them but Grace quickly stopped him. "No Sehun– don't. if you touch her now the darkness will consume both you and your son and neither of you will be able to wake up in the real world. I'll get your son back, I promise. No one touches my family" she said turning towards Irene. "Irene I advise you to hand the child over to me" she said in a warning tone. Irene scoffed "Grace, you know I don't give things up without a fight and I know you, I know how good hearted you are to hurt a baby and–"she tapped on Jae's sleeping face "since I am holding your great-grandson I am more certain you won't fight me " she said with a smug smirk that Sehun wanted so bad to wipe it off her face. Grace shook her head with a small smile.
"True I won't do anything that will jeopardize my great-grandson's safety" she said moving closer and Irene took a few steps backward. "Don't come any closer or I will hurt him" she threatened. Grace kept walking elegantly that Sehun would awe at if he's not in this kind of situation."You wouldn't dare" she yelled a little "I know you linked yourself to him, how can you be this shameless to want to take over a child's body. A proper adult witch would have been a bit less inhumane but him?" she pointed towards Jae and her eyes glowed purple. "He's just a baby. The council will deal with you about this" she said angrily, then she started chanting some words and gestured towards Jae, in less than a second the little boy was floating towards her. Irene did some incantations as well but a blue flame surrounded her, stopping her from taking further steps. Then grace used her right hand to hold the baby as he slowly dropped. Irene let out a defeated scream."You , I will get back to you. I promise." she said venomously as she tried to put the fire down with her mojo. Grace let out a small chuckle."I will be waiting for that" she said before turning her attention towards Sehun and her features immediately softened and she smiled at him. "Here you should get going before your husband comes after you" she said giving Sehun his son "Kai is it?" Sehun nodded "he's a good man and he loves you so dearly. Cherish every moment with him and love him as much" she moved closer before pulling him into her arms. Sehun hugged her back."Thank you" he said pulling away."Grandma!" Grace hummed contentedly "Tell my son, I missed him and I love him too" she said pulling Sehun along but not before casting a spell that made Irene vanished. "Where did she go?" He asked. "Pure blood's dungeons. don't worry I will make sure she rot in there and will never be able to come after you, your son or any of my family, no one touches my family" she said, emphasizing her last sentence. "Grandma, how did you know pa sent you a message? I didn't even mentioned it" She smiled."I read your mind."  Sehun hummed and they came to a stop infront of a door. "Oh I almost forgot" she brought out a small beautiful ruby ring, "give
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter