Let me go

Torn Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Kai turned around only to see Sehun was not where he left him, he sighed knowing the omega must have gone home. Wondering how he knew? He was his Alpha he would definitely know when Sehun was in danger.  Even though Sehun slapped him which was a big humiliation for him and his pride, he still felt bad for all those things he said to the omega, Sehun was selfish, true but Kai shouldn't had point it out the way he did. With a tired sigh, Kai turned his attention back to Krystal."C'mon let's go home, I have a lot to tell my best friend" he said draping an arm over her shoulder. "Yeah, me too. I have a lot to tell you. But first of all, tell me why I sensed sadness in you? And who was that guy you're holding earlier?" 
Kai pinched the bridge of his nose, of course his friend will know how he's feeling, she's his best friend after all "should I see through your head or you're gonna tell me? I know you are happy to see me, but you looked relieved when I showed up, and the way you welcomed me was a bit exaggerated." Krystal chuckles a little. Krystal was a locator she could also see through someone's head while trying to locate someone or something through them. It will just be better if she sees it and will save himself some story telling. "Okay go ahead see it for yourself" he told her Krystal placed her thumb on his forehead as she closed her eyes. She saw it all– everything that the true born wished to tell her. Gasping, she pulled her hand back."Oh my God, Kai!" She held her friend's hand "I don't know what to say," "You don't have to say anything, I just wanted to share it with you as my friend" "I know, but he slapped you Kai, how are you handling that?" Kai chuckled softly "I love him tal, I love him enough to let it slide, he's hurting I know he is –" "But that doesn't give him the right to raise his hand on you, you're his Alpha Kai." "I know, let's not make a big deal out of it, and promise me you won't tell anyone about this." "I would never tell anyone about it, it will only show people how incompetent you are as an Alpha"  Kai hit her arm playfully "hey, quite harshing me already." Krystal chuckled. "Sorry I was just kidding, I know you're the most potentate Alpha in the society." she said pulling her friend for another hug. "Of course I am, I am a true born after all." "Show off" she scoffed." Anyway so how is Jongin handling things?" "He's doing okay so far, but I know he's hurting too I just wished I could make everything right." "It's okay Kai, I am sure everything will work out for the better, I am glad he found his true mate" "Yeah, me too. Now c'mon i need to hear your story, not everyone has the power to see through people's heads" "Alright, let's go" she pulled him along. Kai felt relaxed with his best friend by his side, he'd been friends with Krystal since they were five but she moved to America after graduating high school. This was the first time he's seeing her after three years and he had missed a lot, he can't wait to introduce her to his crazy omega. Speaking of omega, Kai and Krystal agreed to mate when they both reached 30 if neither of them found their true mate but now with Sehun in the picture, he can't mate with his best friend in ten years to come anymore.The two leisurely made their way to the Kim's mansion, chatting and laughing like old times.
******
Sehun fell on his bed, his heart was aching for God knows why, he felt as if he found himself devoid of meaning, but again why would he feel that way? It's not like he cared about Kai. But he couldn't help his mind as it kept going back to that girl who hugged his Kai, like she owned him.
 Dear God, did I just say my Kai? I am in trouble Oh Sehun. He decided to dismiss that thought and think about his main problem instead. He agreed he might have been a little bit selfish like Kai said earlier.  God, Kai again?. But Kai was right may be not a little bit but he agreed he was somehow being selfish. He only thought about himself but from this moment of realization Sehun had decided to be a bit altruistic for everyone's sake. He'll allow and support his brother to mate Jongin, he love Jongin so much but he also love his brother and will not risk Luhan's life for his own personal reasons. Jongin was his first love, and Sehun believed he might or never get over him, but he'll definitely support his brother on this, no matter how difficult it will be to do so. He'll prove to Kai that he's not as selfish as he took him to be. And he's 100% sure Luhan will do the same if he were in his shoes. And again Sehun was sure his brother must have known even before Jongin had touched him, because Luhan has the ability to know what he didn't even need to know. He's sure Luhan kept it to himself in order not to hurt him. But now that Sehun's in the light and Kai had somehow opened his eyes, he'll not allow anything bad to happen to both his brother and Jongin. True love meant sacrifice. If he truly loves Jongin like he claimed to, then he'll not hold the alpha back and will not be selfish to jeopardize his brother's life. With that thoughts he heaved a sigh before rising to his feet and headed to the bathroom. He needed a shower to help make his mind clear and to relax his body, but the moment he stepped inside the bathroom, images of his dream came flashing through his mind. Shaking his head to get the images out, Sehun ran his fingers through his hair but the images still won't just disappear. To add to it he could even hear Kai's groans and the sounds he made while ing him into the matrass. Before he know it, he's already popping a , he quickly striped and stepped Into the cold shower, hot shower had long been forgetting.
******
Jongin and Luhan were both sleeping soundly with the Alpha's arms holding his omega protectively, a light murmur made the alpha to stir and he slowly opened his eyes, his head hurt a little like he's having a hangover or something similar. Looking to his side, Jongin was greeted by a beautiful serene face sleeping in his arms, he stared at the omega for some time before finally realization downed on him. It's Luhan, Sehun's brother in his bed and in his arms."What the ?" He muttered loudly, making the omega to open his eyes and he abruptly pulled away. "Language nini."  Jongin heard his father's voice. The young Alpha automatically darted his eyes to where he believed his father was. "Dad!" He said louder than necessary.  Kim junmyeon and Luhan's father were seated on the couch available in his room as if keeping an eye on them. "You're both awake, how do you feel now?" His father asked. Jongin observed his father's face for a brief moment before he said "Was i sick or something?"  "Nuh uh, you just went through the process of cognizant that lasted for six hours, but I can tell you're all yourself now" he said with a smile. "What? Oh my God!" Jongin choked out, glancing at the omega beside him. Luhan seemed to be lost and deep in thought before he abruptly stood up and headed for the door. "Luhan where are you going?" Mr Oh asked "S-sehun, to see Sehun, I have to talk to him" he said rushing out of the room. "Luhan wait" Mr Oh tried to stop him but Luhan was already out of his sight. Jongin palmed his face with a heavy sigh "but how?" "Destiny son" his father started "you'll be getting married to him on same day as Kai's wedding"  "What?" Jongin's eyes widen "no dad, please don't–" "It has been decided nini, I advise you to accept it, we already have one complicated young couple to handle, don't make this harder on us please" Junmyeon said in a pleading tone.  "I don't know what to say to that, but I can't just accept this– first I have to speak with Sehun" he said pulling his shirt on "I'll go and see him now, he must be mad at me, I have to–" "Kim Jongin" Junmyeon caught his wrist as he headed for the door "not today, let your mate speak with him first. After all they're brothers" he said sternly. "Stop calling him my mate" "Well it's the truth son, the earlier you accept him the better, he's your true mate, and I am not making this up, you know that yourself." Jongin sighed frustratedly. "Mr Kim, I think we should take our leave now" Mr Oh said after a few moments of silence. "Okay, let me see you off." Junmyeon offered releasing his son's hand. "I must say you're quite a possessive young Alpha" Mr Oh said patting Jongin's shoulder. Jongin took all his might not to roll his eyes at the older's remark. "I am not" he said under his breath. "Oh, believe me you are, you even growled at your father for almost touching Luhan" Jongin eyes almost popped out of their socket "I did that?" He asked in disbelief. Mr Oh just smiled before heading out, with Junmyeon walking right behind him. Jongin slumped on his bed.
"!" He cursed running his hands through his hair, "I can't believe this is happening" he muttered dropping his head on the pillow. He have to think what to tell Sehun, even though he had agreed to let Sehun mate with Kai, he still didn't want the omega to hate him or him to think Jongin agreed to let him go because he had known about his own true mate.   ******* Busting into Sehun's room without even bothering to knock, Luhan was met with the sight of his brother laying quietly on his bed. "Hyung!" Sehun acknowledged, sitting up right as he looked at his disheveled brother. "Sehun I am so sorry, please believe me it was never my intention to hurt you, I swear to God–" Sehun almost laughed at how his brother was right now,the latter was always organized but today he looked different, which did something to Sehun's heart."Hyung please calm down" he pulled his brother to sit beside him on his bed. There was a pregnant silent,  and Luhan waited anxiously for his brother to say something.
"You knew from the moment you saw him, didn't you?" Sehun finally asked,  Luhan nodded "but believe me Seh–" "Then why didn't you bother to share it with me?" Sehun knew the reason but he wanted to hear his brother says it. "Because I didn't want to hurt you, that's why I kept it hidden, it was never my intention for him to accidentally touch me, I swear I didn't see that coming, I blocked my scent to prevent something like that but I was so stupid I just didn't know–" "Hyung" Sehun called softly with a small smile, he didn't want to act weak at the moment. "I know you'll never hurt me knowingly. It's okay, I am getting married either way, you could have told me, at least it won't come as a shock to me– but it's alright hyung, you should mate with Jongin" he said giving Luhan's hand a gentle squeeze. Luhan widen his eyes "Sehun what are you saying?" "What I should have said, before running off earlier, I am sorry hyung, but I mean it, you should accept your destiny and mate with him." Sehun bit his lower lip, his heart aching as he said those words, but this was the best and he should do it for his brother, he has to accept it and move on. "Sehun you love him and he loves you too–" "You think I don't know that? I do hyung but this is for the best, I am not going to mate with him either way" "How do I live if I marry my brother's boyfriend?" "Hyung please, you'll do the same thing if the roles were reversed, there is nothing shameful about marrying Jongin, he's your mate, you are destined to be together and no one will say otherwise." Luhan pulled his brother into his arms as he silently sob, and Sehun rubbed the older's back soothingly. "I can't imagine how difficult it must have been for you to accept this, but Sehun I'll be fine, really. If you still want to be with Jongin even if it's for a short period of time" "No Luhan, it will be futile, this is the best decision I've ever made in my life, I have to protect you too, I understand that now, I can't be selfish to ruin everyone's life-" "It's okay to be selfish hunnie." "No it's not" Sehun pulled away to look at his brother's face "me mating with Kai and you mating with Jongin is the best thing to do" Sehun made his point clear and Luhan knew better not to argue further with his stubborn lil brother, when the latter made his decision, there was no turning back except for occasional reasons.
*****
Kai walked into the lecture hall with Krystal by his side, they chat animatedly as Krystal kept hitting him playfully. Then Kris came up interrupting the two best friends, one look at the other Alpha was enough to let Kai know his friend was in distress "Kai, can I talk to you for a moment?" "Sure" he turned to look at Krystal "I'll be right back" he said before heading out with Kris. They walked out, away from the lecture hall before coming to a halt."I mated Chanyeol" Kris blurted, his shirt as he waited for his friend to respond. "What? How? Are you two even a thing?– sorry go on, I am listening" "We were drunk and i happened to knot him mistakenly, damn I even bit and claimed him as mine and now he's avoiding me like a plague and it's hurts so much to be away from him" Kris said with dejection in his voice. Kai pulled his friend into his arms and patted his back "he'll come around, I am su
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter