With The Power of Love

Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the unfortunate incident on their first date. Irene learns quite handful of things about Seulgi. First and foremost was Irene had to let Seulgi know what she likes and dislikes, it is to prevent the same incident happening again. It was normal though, from Irene’s point of view and if she thinks about it again, being in a relationship means you don’t keep things away from each other. So, she agreed to let Seulgi know if there are things she should know about Irene.

Irene told Seulgi her love for ironing and doing laundry. Surprisingly, Seulgi didn’t make fun of her for liking those things—unlike one of her friends, that is. From the way Seulgi nods her head to everything Irene told her, it seems like Seulgi understand everything. Besides, Seulgi is a smart student, she must take notes to every single thing Irene said. Irene also tell her about her jealousy problem. It wasn’t really a problem but just in case it happens in the future, she let Seulgi know that she can easily get jealous. So, Seulgi should understand when Irene wish for Seulgi to not linger around longer with other people (especially girls because they can be so persistent).

Seulgi chuckles a little at that revelation and said, “So, you’re possessive.” Irene would like to differ but that word may be the best description for now.

Seulgi then told her that she is okay if that's what Irene wishes for and Irene try her best to not lean forward and kiss her cheek.

It’s been a week and everything has been going on quite well. At least that’s what Irene thinks this far. She and Seulgi always meet at the library after Seulgi was done with her classes. Irene will sit there, pretending to be reading a book while stealing glances at Seulgi. As always, Seulgi will notice but she will let her be.

After their library hangout, Irene will ask her to go eat together.

This is the part where it is starting to give Irene disadvantage, not that she’s complaining, but each time Irene ask Seulgi to eat out, she will stupidly insist to pay for their meal. It was stupid because Irene isn’t someone with so much money to throw away for a mere food. And now she needs to find a new part time job so she can survive living in this city.

But this is Seulgi— And that’s the problem.

Because it is Seulgi and because Irene was trying to make Seulgi like, even fall, for her that Irene feel the need to initiate everything. After all, Seulgi’s not the type who will go out of her way and ask Irene out on a date. She knows the younger girl is busy, too. There is one time they went to eat and Seulgi got a call from god-knows-who, then next thing was Seulgi excusing herself because she had to leave first.

Honestly, it was a little embarrassing.

I mean, everyone at that restaurant must think Irene got h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter