First Date: Part II

Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lack of skinship problem is now solved (for now). Irene basically got Seulgi’s permission to initiate skinship and Irene has so many pent up desire towards Seulgi—well, not exactly in a ual way (I know some of you may think that far). Irene have had a few sweet dreams about her and Seulgi being on a date. How Seulgi let her cling onto her the whole time, how she let her steal a kiss on the cheek (sometimes the lips, too), how nice it will be to be dating Kang Seulgi. But after knowing said girl, Irene understands that she needs to take everything slowly.

It’s okay.

Plus, clinging onto Seulgi’s arm in real life felt far much better than in her dreams. So this is pretty much already more than she could ever asked. Seulgi didn’t say anything nor did she pick up from where Irene left when Irene decided to take steps closer and circles her arm around Seulgi’s seemingly lonely one. Seulgi only lets her do as she please. She’s still a little stiff and startled a bit, but it must be because it was the first time. She’ll get used to it soon enough, Irene made sure of that.

Too bad, Irene had to part from Seulgi’s arm when they entered the restaurant. The smell of delicious food invades Irene’s nostrils and she knows it supposed to make her feel starving to death. Yet Irene was getting more and more anxious.

“Just from the smell, you can already know they only serve the best food. Don’t you think so?” Seulgi asked as they walk inside and pick a table.

“Uh, yeah.”

“Have you been here before?”

Irene shook her head.

The restaurant wasn’t all that extravagant but Irene knew this is not some cheap restaurant by the sidewalk. The interior inside the place is enough to prove that the food they offer here, must cost too much for Irene’s liking. After all, Irene wasn’t the type to waste money on food.

“Well, then allow me to order it for you. Do you mind?”

“No, of course not.” Irene forced a smile. Seulgi doesn’t seem to notice it was forced because she already holds the menu in her hand while smiling from ear to ear. She looks excited and Irene took another note: Seulgi loves food. She watches Seulgi raising her hand to a waiter and soon one of the waiters came up to their table, ready to take their orders.

Irene wished it won’t be chicken but who is she kidding here?

Chicken is the main menu this restaurant offers.

They will most likely put chicken in each one of the menu, even desserts—maybe drinks too.

Irene believe time pass way faster than normal whenever it comes to her misery. She swore the waiter was just here a minute ago and now two other waiters already come to their table with their orders. How did that happen? Irene has no idea. Maybe the universe hates her guts.

“Are you okay?” The older girl looks up in an instant. “Do you not like my choice of food—“

“No! No, really, it’s not that. I’m okay. Let’s eat now.”

Irene don’t know whether Seulgi is too easily convinced or if she’s actually not care that much but the moment Irene said ‘let’s eat’ the bear-like girl agreed without missing a beat. She just went and dig into her food while Irene was still hesitating. For a moment there, Irene watch how Seulgi eats and enjoying her food. It’s cute and adorable and the way she’s munching her food makes Irene want to squeal at the sight. Seulgi moaned at the food every now and then and Irene suddenly forgot about her condition when Seulgi tell her,

“It’s really good. Why aren’t you eating?” And with a shy smile, Irene nods at her and happily taking a nice spoon into .

Seulgi was right.

It was really good and she couldn’t find it in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter