Chapter Six

Adventures Between the Notes, Stars, and Coffee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The One With a Drunk Brother and Many Touches

Yeri knew her brother was drunk as soon as he sat down to eat; simply because he was holding the cat like a baby. She sighed and shook her head, poking him as to why he was drunk, before he surprised both her and her manager with tears. He started to complain how Taeyeon was busy with her job; that their cat is missing; and that he was still looking or work. Then he proceeded to wrap his arm around his little sister and told her to grow up to be beautiful and smart, and to marry a good guy because ‘everyone has a soulmate, even the cheatless’.

Oh, and he proceeded to hold the cuddle the cat.

Yeri would eye Minseok, knowing very well that she did have a cheat, but no one in her family knew that.

“Yeri,” Heechul pouted, letting go of her neck and instead holding her hand, trying to be cute. Minseok wanted to slap him because he was so annoying acting cute when he was drunk. “Yeri, rub my shoulders! I miss the way you do it—Taeyeon can’t massage for her life.”

Rolling her eyes, Yeri stood up from her chair and placed her hands on her brother’s shoulders. Minseok watched as Heechul leaned forward a bit, complimenting the girl on her magic hands, then proceeded to tell him that an aunt of theirs is a masseuse and taught Yeri one summer proper techniques.

“I guess your good with your hands, huh?” Minseok asked, trying hard not to think about what else it could mean.

“Hey, you should try this,” Heechul suggested, groaning, “Yeri is magic.”

Then Yeri hit him in the back of the head, “Hey, stop making him do things. You’re a guest, not the host.”

“Yeah, yeah, you sound like mom,” Heechul whined, rubbing his head before pouting at her, “But don’t you think Minnie could use a neck rub?”

“He’s a grown man, he can make his own decisions,” she replied, sitting back down and cracking her hands, “Are you always like this with him? Pushy? Annoying? Drunk?”

“I am not… drunk,” Heechul glared, petting the top of the cat’s head. “I am simply…. A man… who needs to complain to his friend and little sister.”

“You need to get laid,” both Minseok and Yeri said, exchanging an amused expression.

Heechul sniffled, nuzzling the cat’s face, complaining to him how they were being mean to him before hitting Yeri’s thighs behind him, “You shouldn’t say that… you haven’t even had a boyfriend so shhh.” He proceeded to put his finger to his lips, however shushing the cat. “Remember what I told you… what dad told you?... You can’t… have until you’re married.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Yeri responded, rolling her eyes as she continued to rub her brother’s shoulders. Minseok started to slowly gather dishes to put in the sink, listening to Heechul’s rants before he realized what direction he could go into. “No until I have a husband.”

“Or a wife… I don’t judge.”

“Oh my gosh, shut up, Heechul.”

He hiccupped, scratching the cat’s belly, “Unless it’s with Minseok… then I will leave right now.”

“Okay!” Yeri felt like her heart was going to explode; just the idea of being under the man, intimate and bare, skin blushing and tingles followed after traces of skin… She had thought of it recently, but she didn’t feel like she wanted her brother cheering her on to get it on with her manager. “Why don’t you go sit on the couch where you aren’t annoying people while Minseok and I clean up, and maybe I’ll call up your fiancé and have her pick you up.”

Heechul was pouting the entire walk to the couch, keeping the purring cat in his arms. “Since when did I propose to Taetate?”

Yeri smirked, deciding to tease a bit, “Just now… over the phone.”

“I can’t believe it… we’re getting married… do you think she’ll hate scalloped edge napkins?”

“I think she’ll love what ever you pick,” she assured before helping him sit down. The cat never seemed to be discontent as the man continued to pepper him with kisses and pets, assuring him he’s a good kitty and could be the best man.

Yeri walked back to the kitchen, sighing as she slumped against the fridge, pouting. She watched her manager sort the leftovers in containers before he finally looked up, a teasing smile on his face, “He’s not usually this bad drunk.”

“Why is he drunk in the first place?” Yeri asked, pulling her hair back. “Why is he here, anyways? I thought it would be just the two of us.”

“Yeah… well…” Minseok sighed before wiping his hands and taking a step closer to the girl, lowering his voice. He had one hand on the counter and the other on his hip, leaning just slightly over. Yeri felt like she should have shied away as he stood in her personal bubble, but instead she stayed in place, eyeing the way his forearms looked and the overall physique he looked in sweatpants. She felt water and how easy it would just to lift his shirt, to feel his hands on her skin, gripping her thighs, hips, and knees. 

She felt her heart leap when she looked up at his face, and he was looking at him with a sort of curiosity. His eyes felt like they were undressing her before hiding behind a steel wall; she wondered how his peach-shaped lips would feel against her neck. When she saw him bite his lower lip, her eyes gravitated towards it and she mimicked what he had done, unable to stop imagining how they would look slightly bruised if their actions were a bit rough against a wall.  

Then when he cocked his eyebrow and gave a slight smirk, Yeri swore in her head. She may have imagined or two unlikely scenarios, but she knew it would be easy for him to have his way with her if he gave her that expression while teasing her.

I wonder if she’s thinking the same thing… Damn Heechul giving me ideas… if she doesn’t stop biting her lip, I’ll bite them for her.

Then she blushed a bit, especially when he reached out and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. She nearly had heart attack when his hand lingered there for a moment, before softly caressing her cheek. Yeri kept her hands behind her, knowing she would be clutching his shirt and asking him not to stop.

Then they both jumped when Heechul yelled out how perfect they looked together, exclaiming that he’ll leave right now if they wanted ‘to make beautiful babies’ right now.  Yeri didn’t realize how close they actually were until Minseok took a step back, returning to the dishes. She glared at her brother with evil eyes, who was cackling and apologizing for ruining the mood. She was about to reach out and help her manager dry the dishes until she heard a series of knocks.

“I’m not here!” Heechul yelled, holding the cat closer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter